Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have questions ....

I feel for any offshore workers but she's talking about something that may impact her budget. How come she was talking to an architect if they don't have an emergency fund/savings?

Why do Whalar continue to represent her? She is a liability and bringing negative attention to them as a company?

Why does she have to lie about EVERYTHING?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have questions ....

I feel for any offshore workers but she's talking about something that may impact her budget. How come she was talking to an architect if they don't have an emergency fund/savings?

Why do Whalar continue to represent her? She is a liability and bringing negative attention to them as a company?

Why does she have to lie about EVERYTHING?
She's right to be concerned about lees job as it's their primary income.
No one knows how long this will go on for government said yesterday may not reach peak for another month.

They need to forget holiday and kitchen this year and work out how they going to manage on reduced money cut their cloth to fit and adapt to life's situation like normal families have to.
Lots other families who work in oil/ tourism/ airlines will have to do the same.

The overpaying the mortgage was old house which was easy when they brought a 130k house and owned half of it such s low mortgage easy to overpay.
New house is 590k she admitted she's mortgaged up to her eye balls and they have no savings as she claimed they could not afford curtains or carpets.
Part if me wonders if they possibly 2 year fixed which means drop innintrest rates makes no difference.
Once our fixes deal ends 5 years than goodness variable rate jumps up by a few hundred.
Of course we have option of shopping around for new provider but if we did that we would have to submit proof of earnings again.
If they had to do that they would both be earning less.
The last mortgage was entirely based on social media income you tube and Insta.
I imagine that's declined as she said brand works never recovered.
They seriously need to stop spending make cut backs, wait for stuff if the UK is heading for financial downturn in 2020.

Reactions: 10
She’s not worried about Lee getting out to work, she’s worried he’ll go and on the next rotation the platform will go into lockdown. She will tit herself if she has to look after the girls full time for more than two weeks, especially if the schools and nurseries close also.

Once again, completely detached form reality with the whole get a puppy, listen to podcasts garbage for when all children are in school. You’d think she’d maybe say I’ve really been considering what my life will be like when Poppy is I’m school and I would love to do something that really puts my degree to use... nah she’s got no intention of doing anything other than the square root of duck all the rest of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
2 things that really got my back up last night was a follower asking what she should do now her youngest is or was starting school and nowhere did this witch say get yourself a little part time job to get yourself out the house while child at school. The benefits of actually working when you are able bodied are endless and far better for your mental health than being stuck inside the same 4 walls all day. Women like myself who take years out of the workplace to bring up children should be looking to get their foot back in the workplace as we have no need to be home all day now. Fair enough if you have the means to not work but honestly she encouraged this person to get a dog.... what planet is this witch living on. Would do anything to avoid working in the real world, so work-shy it’s unreal.

Secondly worrying about her husband not working or being able to get on the rig.
My hubby has been away since November with the armed forces in a war torn country, due back end of May and we are worrying how this will affect him getting home. Now I have no sympathy when this could delay my husband coming home and Iv been solo parenting since November...boohoo poor me where’s my pity party 🎉 🥳 🎈🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s not worried about Lee getting out to work, she’s worried he’ll go and on the next rotation the platform will go into lockdown. She will tit herself if she has to look after the girls full time for more than two weeks, especially if the schools and nurseries close also.

Once again, completely detached form reality with the whole get a puppy, listen to podcasts garbage for when all children are in school. You’d think she’d maybe say I’ve really been considering what my life will be like when Poppy is I’m school and I would love to do something that really puts my degree to use... nah she’s got no intention of doing anything other than the square root of duck all the rest of her life.
Thinking about It, I think she responded to those questions last night as if she was speaking to a Tattler. The whole get a dog, exercise, blah blah blah. What nailed it for me, for this belief, is when she said doesn't need any more friends! 😂🤣😂

Reactions: 14
duck this tit.....I just can't!!!
Good lord! Is she really having Nana naps in the daytime? I haven’t had a daytime nap since my daughter was about four months old and I had been up all night due to her being unwell and she is 18 now!!!

One of her favourite books is “how to live a slower life”. She should have sacked off the best seller mummy and me idea and written this one. At least she would have insider knowledge.
If she went any slower she would be in reverse!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I was her I would have a continual stream of faecal bulk.
I’m quietly bricking it about the economy etc, but due to having 100% care of kids since pregnant with the youngest, getting through breast cancer and a few other major life disruptions, I know that life can turn on a whim, I live simply but happily, couldn’t tell you the last time I had ‘me’ time and spent money on nails etc. and am in a good financial position and have a great reputation in my work.
You on the other hand Rebecca, have squandered money on superficial tit, have never retrained or even worked in your existing qualifications industry, are in hock with a house that will be even harder than others to flog in a recession and have lied and fucked up so much in your woppy (work:hoppy) that it’s the end of the line.
I feel sorry for the kids of their standard of living changes but I will only feel
Pleasure in seeing you go down as you are a bully and a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She can Rebeggar all she likes for comments and likes on YT....you have to watch the video to see this desperate beg. Sadly, 3.8k views this morning.....not enough sheep are watching the scabby witch to hear her shameless desperation!

Reactions: 8
I watched the mental health video. The AD for go ape didn’t have to come down if only she was honest. Don’t blame it on trolls. People genuinely asking why lee paid for it when Emily got her one free. If she’d done same as Emily then no questions would have been asked. Why she can’t get that I really don’t know and continues to lie to audience it’s because of trolls. No. When someone lies they get found out and quite rightly so. She just keeps on digging that big hole for herself

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lazy cow lolling around in bed at almost 9am on a school morning. What parent has that luxury?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I watched the mental health video. The AD for go ape didn’t have to come down if only she was honest. Don’t blame it on trolls. People genuinely asking why lee paid for it when Emily got her one free. If she’d done same as Emily then no questions would have been asked. Why she can’t get that I really don’t know and continues to lie to audience it’s because of trolls. No. When someone lies they get found out and quite rightly so. She just keeps on digging that big hole for herself
I could be wrong but I think it's the ad previous she's referring to. The 'my 5 favourites' ? St Tropez? I think so anyway, so many ads pulled nowadays. 😊

Reactions: 6
I could be wrong but I think it's the ad previous she's referring to. The 'my 5 favourites' ? St Tropez? I think so anyway, so many ads pulled nowadays. 😊
I assumed she meant st Tropez not go ape..
I guess if it's an AD the brand read all the comments.
The go ape should have been declared as ad but not a present.
They could have said would make a ideal mothers day present.
Saying it's present filming in feb no where near mothers day so inauthentic no wonder non tattle sheep commented.

Reactions: 9
You can probably guess how long this comment lasted...
View attachment 95014
She just does not care. I don’t believe she gets that many messages that she can’t spend 30 secs responding. You know cos it’s her work right, so if she works,which she stated she does and that coronavirus would duck that up for her, they she should be spending some part of her working day/time responding to messages and ‘fans’... I honestly don’t think she’ll be ‘influencing’ anything or anyone past 2020. She’s done. She just won’t accept it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She deleted this?! What a witch. Surely you’d reply?!...
With pat the twit out reminiscing how his balls (now permanently installed in murder mansion) felt against his 'nappy', beggy will be on the delete, block and fingers in her ears gig!

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe she deleted that comment. Was that today? I hope loads had seen it and think on about things. 😔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.