Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm looking forward to the 5 ways to style Jesus creepers.
How to make loafs and fishes feed a family of 5 with special footage of Florrie declaring how she loves it and it is the best dinner ever.
How her healing hands managed to paint her kitchen cupboards in a day.
'Hi Guys, let me know what miracle you want me to perform and don't forget to swipe up for some affiliated holy water'
Don’t give her ideas to affiliate holy water. Watch this space 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She won't be going anywhere cos she s unemployable even in a local shop or cleaning... She would be sacked for calling in sick cos tired, piss off customers , colleagues and managers with her rudeness, unprofessionsalism and lazyarse attitude. Mrs Pinochio glumdrum work under someone else for min or national living wage...My arse!!!!
I would also like to say a huge thank you to all fellow tattlers... Coming on here helps take my mind off a stressful job in education... And the laughs, utterly wisecracking sharp observations and comraderie... This is womanship extraordinaire greedy grubs... Not faceless women who tragically think they are yr online mates and that you care. You only care about them swiping up for your ads/ aff links NOTHING else.

Your so right a few months ago I went through a really rough patch family issues it was horrible . And it was always so much worse when I went to bed my mind would just keep going and wouldnt switch off and I would go into over drive and I would get myself in such a state. But the only way I found something to help was coming on here , I would just read the comments and I dont know but the distraction helped me . Things are a bit better now the problems are slowly disappearing. But it was through this community that helped me . And probably saved me from going insane

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As someone who’s been to the depths of despair with suicidal ideation and intrusive thoughts I do wish influencers would stop playing the mental health card. It’s a medical condition not an excuse to be shady. I had to go to work through all that or I didn’t get paid.
Exactly! This is something that infuriates me, it’s the latest thing .. someone calls them out on something and suddenly it’s affecting their mental health but not enough to stop them getting their hair done, applying enough tanning products to imitate a satsuma, gurning on their Instagram pages 999 times or setting up an account for their dog, a dog that was probably purchased just for content, it’s the dim followers I feel sorry for as they are being lied to constantly, she isn’t depressed or stressed she’s pissed off but she can’t be seen stamping her tiny feet so she shouts TROLL 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Your so right a few months ago I went through a really rough patch family issues it was horrible . And it was always so much worse when I went to bed my mind would just keep going and wouldnt switch off and I would go into over drive and I would get myself in such a state. But the only way I found something to help was coming on here , I would just read the comments and I dont know but the distraction helped me . Things are a bit better now the problems are slowly disappearing. But it was through this community that helped me . And probably saved me from going insane
Glad things have improved😘

020602-Scrimgeour-Ben-1334a.jpg

This is Tattle, I've borrowed him from the local farm. I'm going to train him to round up Edgy's sheep and lock them in the barn until they come to their senses and have the wool pulled from their eyes🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Omg just read up on murder mansion. Not a bleeping chance would I stay in that house 😂😂😂

I'm not even superstitious, there's just something so so eerie about it, especially bringing up kids in a house where that's happened.

Surrounded by woods and home alone for weeks at a time.....nooooo thank you!

They must've purchased it at bottom dolla.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I AM jealous of you Rebecca Meldrum. I wish I could swan about doing duck all every day. Enjoying freebies and not having a care in the world. I would love your life. I would love to not worry about having an incurable cancer, worry about when I'm going to die and how my 2 children will cope without their mummy. Worry about how my husband will cope as a single father. Worry about how he will cope financially without me. Give me your life every bleeping day of the week over this. You have no idea what reality is like for a lot of people. You can go and take a flying duck to yourself 👌

• Sad
Reactions: 55
Yeah I AM jealous of you Rebecca Meldrum. I wish I could swan about doing duck all every day. Enjoying freebies and not having a care in the world. I would love your life. I would love to not worry about having an incurable cancer, worry about when I'm going to die and how my 2 children will cope without their mummy. Worry about how my husband will cope as a single father. Worry about how he will cope financially without me. Give me your life every bleeping day of the week over this. You have no idea what reality is like for a lot of people. You can go and take a flying duck to yourself 👌
sending love & light to you and your family 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thinking of you and the family

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you. We are the most positive people you can meet but when you see some one like Grabecca taking the piss out of a privileged life it gets to you 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Best wishes to you. Xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 94315

Is it that she's so far up her own arse that she thinks anyone would have to be insane to disagree with her or is she trying to gaslight all of us? Can't decide.
What a bunch of fake cliches , not one word is original or genuine I know who is sad this boring money loving , snobby narrow minded, boring , tedious , attention seeking, drama queen , sneaky , sly cold hearted witch ! did I mention boring , tedious , repetitive , unoriginal and quite frankly not very bright shallow , spiteful I could go on and on but unlike beggy melodrama I know when to quit 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
why can’t people see through her ? you do not jump from 0-60 in the space of a day without having an undiagnosed condition ....having the condition isn’t the issue but the dishonesty is

Reactions: 17
People have came on here and shared

their struggles with depression & anxiety

experiences of suicide and their own suicidal thoughts

stories of miscarriage and premature babies spending time in hospital

a parent who was disappointed Mummy & Me wasn’t more inclusive as he’d have bought it for his son who has 2 dads

losing loved ones to cancer

How hard they have to work and juggle childcare just to make ends meet

experiences of racism

These people were ignored or deleted & blocked by Rebecca Meldrum. The Tattle Bastards have shown empathy, sympathy and real support. I read here and cry at what some people go through, howl with laughter at the humour and feel relieved I'm not the only person sick of the influencing era.
😍👏😊

Reactions: 8
@dragonsden62 😆😆😆😆😆 imitating a satsuma!!!! Gurning!!!!!!! I have the image of the golden oldie Lee Dawson and the vapid satsuma merged into one !!! Thankyou😂😂😹 this is on behalf of Mouse! Am of sick and this is such a tonic!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope things are looking up for you 😊

Reactions: 5
On her upload from 16th feb (what she wears in a week video) at the end she is sat at the desk wearing same stuff as go ape and you can see the voucher sitting on the desk. She also mentions how cut up she is about Caroline flack..... certainly looks like she was devastated about the whole thing from today's vlog of go ape 🤨

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I have to say I’m genuinely horrified at her behaviour. I know she’s done some pretty crappy stuff but I didn’t realise one of our lovely members had actually messaged her after the lift incident expressing how it’s close to home and it’s upset her and she blocked them?? What the actual duck? Similarly blocking someone asking about same sex options for her book (knew about that one). I’m not sure how I missed that but oh my goodness how awful to treat someone like that. Where is her compassion? How on earth do people not see what she’s really like?

It’s all just lie after lie and more and more deceit to uphold the image she’s created. As others mentioned we forget about the leaving book reviews herself under a false name, which is against Amazon rules.

I’m genuinely so hurt for you that she blocked you after being so upset by something that clearly affects your families life on a daily basis. How does she continue to get away with this disgraceful behaviour? Where is her conscience?

Just so pleased not everyone is fooled and there are like minded people here ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.