Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell I've just watched her Insta stories at Go Ape😳. What the hell is she shrieking like a lunatic for🙄. Any wildlife in that forest will be running for cover. Has she inhaled some laughing gas or something because I don't find it remotely funny. Oh what a difference a day makes, yesterday she was finding life debilitating and today she's manically giddy with excitement🙄. She's up and down like a fiddler's elbow🤪
Must be on a manic high after her post yesterday 🙄

Reactions: 7
Go Ape have been doing special deal recently through itison Aberdeen area, not sure if it’s still on now mind you. She’s done go ape before so nothing new for her and couldn’t understand the high as kite behaviour. All for the camera I suppose and right on her doorstep as it’s only a mile or so from her. Dora the explorer has adventured far from home on this little adventure. I’m surprised at this rate they aren’t asking her to be the Scottish tourism board rep for Scotland with her vast knowledge. Walks in the woods and little adventures a few miles from home are about the stretch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was it just me or did she seem almost annoyed that her Mum wasn't more scared?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You wouldn't know from the video that this was commercial arrangement with buyagift company - in direct contrast to Emily Norris one which is clear. That is misleading advertising. So basic. Never learns. The lying seems to be default.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You wouldn't know from the video that this was commercial arrangement with buyagift company - in direct contrast to Emily Norris one which is clear. That is misleading advertising. So basic. Never learns. The lying seems to be default.
Lying should be her middle name ....

Rebeggar Liar Wellglum.... Got a ring to it. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
theres literally not a single likeable thing about her.
between her and Twuntliffe (Mrs Hinch) it’s a real tie for me. They both lie and portray a life of perfection. Honestly the both of them make me feel such anger. Proper gets to me that they continue to getaway with it

• Heart
Sorry about the poor photoshopping. Still waiting for Beggy to give me the deets of the app she uses.
ED47E9F9-93CE-4698-86DC-07F49FE0E343.jpeg
18223754-8E56-4266-A80D-3028ACE1D943.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She won't be going anywhere cos she s unemployable even in a local shop or cleaning... She would be sacked for calling in sick cos tired, piss off customers , colleagues and managers with her rudeness, unprofessionsalism and lazyarse attitude. Mrs Pinochio glumdrum work under someone else for min or national living wage...My arse!!!!
I would also like to say a huge thank you to all fellow tattlers... Coming on here helps take my mind off a stressful job in education... And the laughs, utterly wisecracking sharp observations and comraderie... This is womanship extraordinaire greedy grubs... Not faceless women who tragically think they are yr online mates and that you care. You only care about them swiping up for your ads/ aff links NOTHING else.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell I've just watched her Insta stories at Go Ape😳. What the hell is she shrieking like a lunatic for🙄. Any wildlife in that forest will be running for cover. Has she inhaled some laughing gas or something because I don't find it remotely funny. Oh what a difference a day makes, yesterday she was finding life debilitating and today she's manically giddy with excitement🙄. She's up and down like a fiddler's elbow🤪
But Go ape at Crathes only open Saturday and Sunday at the moment, so when was this filmed? Seems even less like a Mother's Day gift.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
between her and Twuntliffe (Mrs Hinch) it’s a real tie for me. They both lie and portray a life of perfection. Honestly the both of them make me feel such anger. Proper gets to me that they continue to getaway with it
Perfection? Looks like a tit show from where I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Creasing that she has absolutely no come back at all. All she can trot out is the same tired old nonsense - that everyone is jealous of her and leads very sad lives.

Whatever helps you sleep at night pet. But no one is whispering about me behind my back, I’m not the laughing stock of my area and I’m not the one loosing work hand over first and crying like a baby on the internet when things don’t go my way....
Why does she insist people are jealous? Is it just so she can sooth her wee injured feelings by saying that or is it because she really feels she is so elevated that the rest of us are living dull wretched lives? I have no envy for her. Irritation yes but envy absolutely not. Actually I also feel pity. Not pity for those things she might pity herself for but pity regarding her lack of willingness to be transparent, lack of self-reflection, lack of accountability, lack of resilience to criticism and lack of insight. I think she might gain respect if she did something for others and generally had a more becoming and gracious attitude. I suppose I mostly feel irritated with her because she seems so grasping, self-absorbed and appears to blame others for her short comings yet imo she is, in fact, the architect of her own demise. The funny thing about all this is the only reason I think any of this is not because of tattle but because of the way she portrays herself. She is, so to speak, the signature on her own arrest warrant. There's a sort of perverse irony there.

I'm looking forward to the 5 ways to style Jesus creepers.
How to make loafs and fishes feed a family of 5 with special footage of Florrie declaring how she loves it and it is the best dinner ever.
How her healing hands managed to paint her kitchen cupboards in a day.
'Hi Guys, let me know what miracle you want me to perform and don't forget to swipe up for some affiliated holy water'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.