Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People have came on here and shared

their struggles with depression & anxiety

experiences of suicide and their own suicidal thoughts

stories of miscarriage and premature babies spending time in hospital

a parent who was disappointed Mummy & Me wasn’t more inclusive as he’d have bought it for his son who has 2 dads

losing loved ones to cancer

How hard they have to work and juggle childcare just to make ends meet

experiences of racism

These people were ignored or deleted & blocked by Rebecca Meldrum. The Tattle Bastards have shown empathy, sympathy and real support. I read here and cry at what some people go through, howl with laughter at the humour and feel relieved I'm not the only person sick of the influencing era.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
These tattle bastards are everything stated above. Us bastards have been allowed to be vulnerable, share our personal experiences and be held and supported by our fellow bastards. For that, we deserve a massive group hug. All 15 of us. Big love to all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
And she's going to spread the light into the dark places. Oh my days.
🤢🤢🤢🤢
Did she ACTUALLY say this?!!!!!!!!!

is she the second coming? 🤣

Rebecca - mate- get that light (is it a head torch or is it a glow stick?) and give it a shine down Lee’s hole would ya, see what’s in there??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Rebecca Meldrum in her own words, she‘s not going anywhere, she’s never planned to go anywhere,
but she’ll imply she is so her followers attack her “haters” for her.

stay in your “lovely little corner of the internet” Rebecca and we’ll stay in ours... but you can’t get you followers to bully people into silence.

View attachment 94338
adore my followers WAY too much 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 dying 😂🤣 Meldrum is getting into comedy now.
These tattle bastards are everything stated above. Us bastards have been allowed to be vulnerable, share our personal experiences and be held and supported by our fellow bastards. For that, we deserve a massive group hug. All 15 of us. Big love to all.
Count me in and make that 16 of us!!!🙋‍♀️ It’s been a while but gee she’s given me so much rage since yesterday tales of woe I just couldn’t hold back any longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Creasing that she has absolutely no come back at all. All she can trot out is the same tired old nonsense - that everyone is jealous of her and leads very sad lives.

Whatever helps you sleep at night pet. But no one is whispering about me behind my back, I’m not the laughing stock of my area and I’m not the one loosing work hand over first and crying like a baby on the internet when things don’t go my way....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
make that 16 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Count me in and make that 16 of us!!!🙋‍♀️ It’s been a while but gee she’s given me so much rage since yesterday tales of woe I just couldn’t hold back any longer.
17 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 94315

Is it that she's so far up her own arse that she thinks anyone would have to be insane to disagree with her or is she trying to gaslight all of us? Can't decide.
Heh I'd rather have serious issues going on in my mind than the void that's in hers.... Tumbleweed and greed is in mastermind of Inchmarlo's space where her brain should be. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still confused, so is Lee now paying her for ADs? How is a voucher he gave his wife an AD and how does she have a discount code? Why is the code Meldrum and not weebelterboy10?

Why does she continue to suck at anything ad related? Why is she manic?

So many questions and not enough liquor for it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Conversation tonight in the Meldrum household....

R. "Well I suppose I'd better reply to some of my sheep's comments from yesterday (yawn). I want them to think that I actually care about what they posted when I honestly don't give two duck's and I really can't be arsed tonight".

L. "Yes, go on ma wee beauty get it over and done with. You've got that AD to put up about Go Ape to fool them with shortly. I can't believe they fall for your lies every time, the idiots. You're a good actress my belter of a babe"

R. "I really can't be arsed Lee, you reply and pretend to be me. Just make it sound like you actually care though, we don't want any of them popping over onto that bastard Tattler's site and reading the truth do we? Come on, chop chop get going I've got a list of other jobs I want you to do before bed"

L. "Ok ma wee beauty"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She has probably signed up to their affiliate programme. She will probably get 10% of confirmed sales. 30 day cookie window

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She has probably signed up to their affiliate programme. She will probably get 10% of confirmed sales. 30 day cookie window
I googled it and you get 20% off through newspaper too. It’s on mail online. Though that AD/hubbie purchased me a gift was very confusing Will she ever learn 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.