Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a quick google reveals that you can apply to be an agent for buyagift.com and then earn commission on the clicks (I think). It doesn’t explain it fully, as it says you have to apply. Maybe she’s done that?
It also says you get a free welcome experience, so I call bullshit on the claim that Lee bought the go ape experience for her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 94315

Is it that she's so far up her own arse that she thinks anyone would have to be insane to disagree with her or is she trying to gaslight all of us? Can't decide.
Actual f*cking rage at this.

Do you know what Rebecca we do validate each other, on this thread at least, I can’t speak for the others. Today, one of our own spoke about her very real battle with skin cancer and we support her and (hopefully) lift her up as best we can. Yesterday, another one of us was brave enough to speak about her suicidal ideation. Do you even know what that is? How bleeping torturous and life consuming that is to live with? How desperate and terrified she will be on a daily basis? Yet she felt able and safe enough to come on here and talk about it. Here, to a bunch of jealous, bitchy, nasty losers. Seems legit. Except it’s not.

Because actually we’re none of those things. We’re, in the most, as far as I can gather, educated,life experienced, genuine, decent people who just happen to have differing opinions to you. Christ we probably, have different opinions to each other on other subject matters, so the duck what, people have different opinions! Nobody ever died from having different opinions! But we're NONE of the things you want to believe we are because it suits your opinion of the world and because the truth about who you really are is just too bleeping uncomfortable to live with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Dear followers I don’t give a tit about,
please don’t report me when I upload an ad tomorrow,

rebecca.

she’s so obvious even a blind person could see what was doing, apparently sheep can’t.

i wonder if the dog has looked into the returning itself again....poor bastard.
Why can't she just put AD at the beginning? Doesn't she know how to use a CAPS LOCK key properly? Or where the apostrophe key is? Why not just label it properly. Why couldn't she just say '...this part of the video is sponsored by...' or '...I'm working with ...'. Loads of the other instamums can manage it!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Why can't she just put AD at the beginning? Doesn't she know how to use a CAPS LOCK key properly? Or where the apostrophe key is? Why not just label it properly. Why couldn't she just say '...this part of the video is sponsored by...' or '...I'm working with ...'. Loads of the other instamums can manage it!
Clearly the DLP incident hasn’t sunk in

Reactions: 17
Here she goes again. Got her reinforcement and gratification from her sheep and she’s happy again! So the cycle continues. It’s not healthy or normal behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 36
So a quick google reveals that you can apply to be an agent for buyagift.com and then earn commission on the clicks (I think). It doesn’t explain it fully, as it says you have to apply. Maybe she’s done that?
It also says you get a free welcome experience, so I call bullshit on the claim that Lee bought the go ape experience for her.
It's an Ad- Emily Norris posted one too without the nonsense lies about husband getting her it.

This is one of Rebecca's core problems, when it is a campaign and others are posting too she gets shown up every time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I've never been more tempted to contact a brand
I actually have and never have done before.

her post last night along with leaving up comments saying“it was only a joke, no harm done etc” she is actively promoting to her sheeple that racist content is ok ... Not bloody acceptable..

sorry she has angered the f out of me with this ... I think I need a 🍷😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Did Lee buy it? So it’s a gift from him?? Or are you being paid to promote? So it’s an ad?? I’m confused. And you wonder why people aren’t impressed with how you run a business Rebecca?? Be transparent. People don’t like being lied to. Be kind to your viewers and just tell the truth!!! It’s all we ask of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you x It is horrible feeling helpless as a parent when your child is hurting, for him it was not just a joke, that is why dismissing it as 'bad taste' or 'one mistake' is so damaging. I imagine it is the same for others affected by Rebecca's ignorance. It's sad that nearly a year has passed and Rebecca still does not seem to grasp the severity of her actions and words. Money over morals is a sad way to continue.
I'm so sorry this happened to your son. I'm also sorry that Rebecca's response was to block you. It seems you were just seeking to explain the consequences of so called KKK jokes upon others and this case your child. I consider this very courageous of you since it would have been painful to tell. How could she not be moved by you story and how could she fail to reach out to you? I'm not surprised you ended up in tears. I hope that time has been healing to you and your son. Sadly time has seemingly not made Rebecca reflect on her actions and to offer a sincere apology for posting that video that shows she now understamds why people were so upset. If she loses income over this this is down to her not others. In my opinion executing racism is unacceptable but so to is condoning it (even through wanton silence). Sending you my warmest regards and hope that you and your son are OK. X

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Rebecca Meldrum in her own words, she‘s not going anywhere, she’s never planned to go anywhere,
but she’ll imply she is so her followers attack her “haters” for her.

stay in your “lovely little corner of the internet” Rebecca and we’ll stay in ours... but you can’t get you followers to bully people into silence.

FCBBDBDB-7EBE-4828-9E03-55A854F67D55.jpeg

adore my followers WAY too much 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 dying 😂🤣 Meldrum is getting into comedy now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Bloody hell I've just watched her Insta stories at Go Ape😳. What the hell is she shrieking like a lunatic for🙄. Any wildlife in that forest will be running for cover. Has she inhaled some laughing gas or something because I don't find it remotely funny. Oh what a difference a day makes, yesterday she was finding life debilitating and today she's manically giddy with excitement🙄. She's up and down like a fiddler's elbow🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No wonder people have wrote to companies in the past!! She has made me so angry!!!! I can’t stand her and her lies!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Rebecca Meldrum in her own words, she‘s not going anywhere, she’s never planned to go anywhere,
but she’ll imply she is so her followers attack her “haters” for her.

stay in your “lovely little corner of the internet” Rebecca and we’ll stay in ours... but you can’t get you followers to bully people into silence.

View attachment 94338
adore my followers WAY too much 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 dying 😂🤣 Meldrum is getting into comedy now.
And she's going to spread the light into the dark places. Oh my days.
🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.