Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It gets to me that Tattle is referred to as a “hate site”
I’ve seen a lot of support given to posters who need it or have been upset or shared a story.
I’ve not seen so much of that on Mrs M platforms.
I have seen much more care, concern, love and encouragement on Tattle than I have ever seen on instagram.
This is not a hate site!
(Granted I have only ever read 2 threads, this and one other. I dont actually agree with almost all of the other thread but this meldrum one is ALWAYS on point.)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The white jeans are see through? You can see the label and the pocket lining.

Knotting her jumper around her neck like an extra from Howards’ Way 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Her Insta mates were all over her ‘be kind’ post yesterday.

Not a sausage on the KKK pity party post. They must just watch what’s happened to her in horror. No support, they’ll keep a mile off.
Probably think at any point it could be them. Clemmie and Mrs M show what a fragile and cut-throat world it is.

Reactions: 10
I just watched white jeans 5 ways - WTAF
WHITE JEANS at the start of March
i really cringe for her what’s it gonna take for her to give up
I live in Cyprus and my white jeans and shorts went away in October and won't even be dug out until end of April at the earliest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve seen a lot of support given to posters who need it or have been upset or shared a story.
I’ve not seen so much of that on Mrs M platforms.

I see Tattle much like Have I Got News For You and Mock The Week.
The celebrities and politicians that are featured on those programmes mainly have to just grin and bear it. You don’t see many of them melting down and calling Paul Merton a bastard troll do you?
I bet they don’t like it but accept it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lastly I stand by the saying “if you haven’t got anything nice to say then at least make it funny”
This. Yes. This is what Tattle is. We take the piss out of these idiots. They are objects of ridicule because they uphold the fake, materialistic, consumer orientated influencer world.

The other thing that unites us on here is a united front expressing concern that these families ignore and exploit their own children's right to a private life. We are always on these kids side while their parents do not give a monkeys.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
White jeans video = cheeky undisclosed H&M haul that she’ll probably put the receipts through the business... new shoes, new jeans, new coat, new blouses, new jumpers........ all a bit unnecessary when you do bugger all so can just lounge around the house in your pjs and don’t you really really really want a holiday so why aren’t you putting all your pennies in the savings pot? Oh wait, you’re waiting to be gifted a holiday. 😒 she’ll never change.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I have seen much more care, concern, love and encouragement on Tattle than I have ever seen on instagram.
This is not a hate site!
(Granted I have only ever read 2 threads, this and one other. I dont actually agree with almost all of the other thread but this meldrum one is ALWAYS on point.)
I'm the same, far more humour, intelligence and support in here! The belly laughs I've had!
The white jeans are see through? You can see the label and the pocket lining.

Knotting her jumper around her neck like an extra from Howards’ Way 😂
Howard's way - that's a splootering my drink moment!

Probably think at any point it could be them. Clemmie and Mrs M show what a fragile and cut-throat world it is.
Even now none of them posted support? Wowser. Maybe they have got a conscience after all. That said, it's more likely they are looking after number one and distancing.,...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One thing I remember when P was in NICU P was on high flow oxygen for a short time and Rebecca was like she’d die if it wasn’t for that.. she was on high flow oxygen not life support! There’s babies in the NICU that are on the maximum amount of life support the doctors can give them and the doctors are still battling to save their lives and some parents never get to take their baby home but if I’m completely honest I genuinely don’t think Rebecca was that fussed over P in the NICU she hardly went to see her or want to name her and I think a lot of it was put on for social media she made everything seem so much more dramatic than it actually was when all she had to do was take a good look around her and she’d see for herself just how okay P actually was! If that was my child I’d be there every second of the day & night but I’d also appreciate that yes my baby is in NICU but they’re not on life support they’re on oxygen and they’re going to be okay 🤷🏼‍♀️
Didn’t she also make out that she’d had enough of toing and frowing to the hospital and needed to feel like herself so got dressed up and went for lunch with friends. You wouldn’t be able to tear me away from my baby in NICU. twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Blimey, does the family actually live in the exact house of the murder ?! I’m not sure how anyone feels comfortable with this. So creepy. Has it actually been confirmed that this is definitely the case ?
Yep killed in her utility body kept in a wheelie bin in the shed

I’ve not seen so much of that on Mrs M platforms

Agreed. Her followers are very "individual" and only want her attention. I've followed some brilliant people through chats on comments of others posts. That - like here - is often where you find like minded people. Not so with the sheep.

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she also make out that she’d had enough of toing and frowing to the hospital and needed to feel like herself so got dressed up and went for lunch with friends. You wouldn’t be able to tear me away from my baby in NICU. twit.
Christ. She actually did that?! Fair enough having to be at home for your other children, but getting dolled up and going out for lunch with friends? Nah.

Reactions: 6
Tattle is not a hate site, it infuriates me. Granted many threads can be a bit close to the mark if not over stepping it but not this one.
73367DB7-1377-4F90-A370-BDA036AA5856.jpeg
This is my face after my cancer was removed.
Cancer is not a means to sell a brand.
My face will never look the same and there’s a high chance this will happen to me again.

I received nothing but kind words and support from you bunch of bastards.
Perhaps it’s this jovial supportive atmosphere (that it’s clear she’s lacking) that grates upon her so badly. As let’s face it, nothing said here is a lie.

Im still off social media Rebecca, and it’s amazing. I highly recommend. Just checking in with this old bunch of bastards 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 98
I have never complained to a company that she’s done an ad with but everytime she does this oh poor me horrid trolls ruining my career I have done nothing wrong blah blah blah it just pushes me to want too!!!
she’s her own worse enemy!!
White jeans video made me laugh she looks redic who even wears white jeans when you have kids!! 😂😂 putting that jumper around her neck who does she think she is!!!!
Brought herself that new coat it was in the conscious bit so doing my bit for the planet what about all the new jumpers you just brought she’s so thick!!!!
also like how she never said where any of the clothes were from when she tried them on just said there all in the description bit she’s so sneaky!!!! only way she can make money now days!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
Tattle is not a hate site, it infuriates me. Granted many threads can be a bit close to the mark if not over stepping it but not this one.
View attachment 94190
My face will never look the same and there’s a high chance this will happen to me again.

Perhaps it’s this jovial supportive atmosphere (that it’s clear she’s lacking) that grates upon her so badly. As let’s face it, nothing said here is a lie.

Im still off social media Rebecca, and it’s amazing. I highly recommend. Just checking in with this old bunch of bastards 🥰
Sending my best wishes and a virtual hug coming right at ya 😘. Hope your doing ok though😕

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 94190

You have a beautiful face, your survivor scar only enhances that.
Hope you are keeping well x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 94190

I can see a head with a smiley face in that picture - rocking a long plait on one side and a high bun on the other.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.