Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏👏 so sorry your son has had to deal with that it’s not fair and is the very reason why jokes like this have to be stamped on , she deserves her racist comments because she firstly left that awful comment in obviously had no problem with it , and secondly only did something about it after she realised that it was going to seriously affect her channel and earning potential , I have no sympathy for her or anyone like her , spoilt , selfish , without empathy and ignorant this is not what an influencer should be she is a disgrace

👏👍
Thank you x It is horrible feeling helpless as a parent when your child is hurting, for him it was not just a joke, that is why dismissing it as 'bad taste' or 'one mistake' is so damaging. I imagine it is the same for others affected by Rebecca's ignorance. It's sad that nearly a year has passed and Rebecca still does not seem to grasp the severity of her actions and words. Money over morals is a sad way to continue.

Reactions: 16
Let’s not forget about the so so active ambassador for Neilson.
tne public vote closes on 17 April, the top
20 with the most amount of public votes go through. At the moment the super active doldrums have 125 votes, they’re about 27th.
I’d bet my broken toddler that that is what the needing a holiday story was about and maybe even the woe is me post.

Reactions: 7
I don’t really follow Meldrum apart from when there are any big scandals, I lurk on this thread and I hadddd to comment on her pity party post (I hate seeing tattle get dragged through the mud and her acting like some poor me pitied angel) I’m really surprised she hasn’t blocked me. 🤣 For anyone wondering when it says limited comments it’s because you don’t follow her, if you follow and refresh the page it will let you comment. Then you can unfollow. 🥰

Reactions: 9
Jeez their lives must be so fulfilling, snuggled under a blanket in Meltdown Towers checking out people and blocking them. So time to do that but not respond intellectually correcting the followers on why jokes that they chose to containen in their vlog are NOT acceptable, not appropriate, not a joke and should not be excused. Time to duck about online but no time to acknowledge their supporters and saying duck off to racism on those that need reminded. Priorities once again are for the Meldrums.

I don’t really follow Meldrum apart from when there are any big scandals, I lurk on this thread and I hadddd to comment on her pity party post (I hate seeing tattle get dragged through the mud and her acting like some poor me pitied angel) I’m really surprised she hasn’t blocked me. 🤣 For anyone wondering when it says limited comments it’s because you don’t follow her, if you follow and refresh the page it will let you comment. Then you can unfollow. 🥰
Then surely he/she would just block you completely anyway as your profile would be known?

Blocked 🤦🏼‍♀️ I only liked the comments 🤣🤣🤣 how the duck will i learn how to put the bins out correctly now
You're not allowed an opinion that is not licking arse - liking a comment they don't like in Meldrums world is a blocking offence remember. :D

If you were so upset & it had affected you so much! Why on earth would you be posting a video on ‘outfits’ it’s a hobby she’s not obliged to do anything - I would be taking some time out if it really effected me that much, not thinking I’m some yummy mummy from Sloane street in my white jeans! Oh so practical with a toddler & puppy 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@Lars Guinard i remember your post and reading your latest post made me cry again. I hope your son is recovering and enjoying his football again.

I live in an area that has only fairly recently became a bit more ‘diverse’ (I absolutely apologise if this is the wrong term.....I can’t think of another word?) and if I was told I’d upset someone unintentionally I would be so mortified and upset.
She could’ve so easily avoided all this....a full actual apology, came back with lots of content about white privilege, casual racism and showing a bit of humility for what she put out there.
It’s horrendous that so many people are agreeing with her and dismissing it.

But as others have said it started with DLP, followed by so many ads where everything was ‘firm favourite’ or ‘go to’
With Lee at home Mrs Meldrum lost her USP and spent her days at the gym, hairdressers or nail salon then editing at night or weekends while complaining about work/life balance. She continued to act like a normal mummy while being gifted food, clothes, school uniforms, days out & holidays.

She has had so many opportunities to change but she is rude, deletes & blocks, sticks fingers up and mocks anyone who dares question her. The latest post is so misjudged.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To be honest (and I know this will be unpopular) I think it’s pretty disgusting to be messaging every brand she ever works with telling them all about every mistake that she has ever made. The funny thing is, over on the Rebecca Lamb thread, posters were falling over themselves to say that her boys’ snowsuits looked like the KKK and not ONE person said anything! I personally don’t think the comment in itself is that bad- it’s just an observation surely?! However, I agree how she handled it afterwards was bad. That’s a mistake. People make mistakes. She should be allowed to move forwards now.
I see this forum like a staff room in a workplace. Mindless gossip goes on. That’s life. If my colleague made a big fuckup and I kept reporting her over a year after it happened, time and time and time again.. would it be her with the problem or me?
On the Rebecca lamb thread, when a person mentioned the boys hoods looked like the KKK they were actually called out by quite a few tattlers, me included actually!

I do sort of agree with the rest though, I personally wouldn't really keep messaging brands because I don't care enough about her, but I do think she should have apologized properly, and I don't judge anyone who does complain about her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
What's it going to be a hiatus , then come back with a gifted kitchen.... or like last year they went on that holiday that's not really spoken about

Scrap that shes posting puppets lunch

• Haha
If you were so upset & it had affected you so much! Why on earth would you be posting a video on ‘outfits’ it’s a hobby she’s not obliged to do anything - I would be taking some time out if it really effected me that much, not thinking I’m some yummy mummy from Sloane street in my white jeans! Oh so practical with a toddler & puppy 🤦🏼‍♀️
My thoughts exactly.
These insta mummies are all the same. Whatmummyworewednesday who gives a flying duck what you wore Wednesday or any other day of the week.
Spoilt little princess your crown needs straightening big time as it's falling off big time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It gets to me that Tattle is referred to as a “hate site”
I’ve seen a lot of support given to posters who need it or have been upset or shared a story.
I’ve not seen so much of that on Mrs M platforms.

I see Tattle much like Have I Got News For You and Mock The Week.
The celebrities and politicians that are featured on those programmes mainly have to just grin and bear it. You don’t see many of them melting down and calling Paul Merton a bastard troll do you?
I bet they don’t like it but accept it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lastly I stand by the saying “if you haven’t got anything nice to say then at least make it funny”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I just watched white jeans 5 ways - WTAF
WHITE JEANS at the start of March
i really cringe for her what’s it gonna take for her to give up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry - the white jeans vid. Clearly so so upset. Shes so so upset she continue to this hoppy.

I love my mac. Wear it all the time. Had it for four years and time to get a new one. It’s from the conscious range so yeah, I’m doing my bit for the world. Erm what? Doing your bit by chucking out the old one? 🤷‍♀️

I love my white jeans. This is a casual look (chucks jumper over shoulders and tucks the sleeves together to wear like a scarf - who actually wears it like that?). Perfect for playgroups. Erm what? Hands up if you go to playgroups and come home without some sort of food/dribble/snot stain on your trousers! No one.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
🙋🏼‍♀️ You tattle hero’s! Well I vowed never to post on here but here I am!! I’m now a member of the “blocked club”.... for liking a post that mentioned it wasn’t just ONE THING alone that has outraged many. Oh seriously, bleeping get a grip woman. She really is full of her own self importance. Funny how her life’s become so so depressing & has affected her mental health since she’s now making duck all money from her endless ADs. Funny when you were getting gifted tit left right & centre that life was so so amazing. Mental health doesn’t work like that 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I'm not sure whether to be honoured or to feel left out to be honest...

I commented and liked all the other comments and I'm still there 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.