Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a bleeping liar! This has really pissed me off! She thinks we’re stupid. So you have been telling companies about your past BEFORE you work with them? Lying toad! And we do know that you have done this, once! You informed Karcher because their response to a tattler amounted to such.

All other companies haven’t a clue about her past! She’s trying to make out it’s the fault of the people who complain to the companies when it isn’t! It’s the fact that she has a newspaper article written about her being a racist!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I missed exactly what was said about Grubby at the influencers retreat... I know louise went saw some pics on her Insta stories.... What did they say/ joke about Grubby greedy rebs?????🤔😆 Would loved to know... They all pretty shallow realky. I can't stand,Louise anymore... Not on a par with greedy but she s lazy fame hungry money grabbe r so far from sprinkle days.

Reactions: 5
What was this about ?! X
There was a Channel Mum retreat in January attended by Kate Ellison, Louise Pentland and some other child floggers.

One of the z listers uploaded onto their stories a group of them singing the hymn "Sing Hosannah" in tribute to Rebecca who had been singing it manically in her You Tube upload a few days previously.

The next day she impulsively got Bertie and we attributed that being due to some kind of breakdown she had following that public humiliation.

Perfect example of #womensupportingeachother #bekind

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
That's awful about the cat. I don't think it'd be fair to blame her though. He seemed to be an outdoor cat who flitted between her house and mum's and probably made an ill-timed dash across the road. Losing a pet is hard.
Yes, in hindsight you're right and I was being unfair. But everytime I think of Mouse I remember that vlog she put up a few years ago whinging about him and the red mist descends

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Poor Mouse, I always thought he was being very considerate, peeing in the bath like he did. He could have peed anywhere but he chose somewhere it could be easily cleaned up. RIP

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She doesn't nor will she ever get it. I used to believe that maybe one day she would have a come to Jesus moment, but it's clear she won't.

I like many others here, have never contacted any brand nor messaged her or even commented on any of her social media. I don't waste my time with that.

If she is continuously losing ADs, that is on her and her constant mess ups, and it's not even that difficult to play by the rules, why does she continue to think she is above it all?

Reactions: 11
You reap what you sow, just feeling sorry for herself, the only person she can blame is the person that looks back at her from the mirror.

Such a shame about Mouse, not nice losing a pet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've looked through the comments and none of the other mummy vloggers/chums have chimed in except from Sarah from This Mama Life (who is, I think, a bit removed from all the Channel Mum lot). The ones that normally comment on her posts are no where to be found and that speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She needs a holiday... My arse!!!! She has 3 wks holiday at home in a mansion out of every 5 wks!!!! She gets to do nothing, nannymclee does it all... She relaxes, gets nails hair done, gym time sofa time , time to swan off to the woods her own in a huff for Me time. 3 solid weeks at a time!!!! Every 5 wks all year!!!!! She is so ridiculous and LAZY... I have no words anymore.

Gardenflower let us know how long it's before she or Lee delete those very valid comments!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ahh poor mouse 😢
He looked lovely. I’ve lost a cat in the same circumstances so feel for her mum at the moment. Mouse and Teddy seem very well loved. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 14
To be honest (and I know this will be unpopular) I think it’s pretty disgusting to be messaging every brand she ever works with telling them all about every mistake that she has ever made. The funny thing is, over on the Rebecca Lamb thread, posters were falling over themselves to say that her boys’ snowsuits looked like the KKK and not ONE person said anything! I personally don’t think the comment in itself is that bad- it’s just an observation surely?! However, I agree how she handled it afterwards was bad. That’s a mistake. People make mistakes. She should be allowed to move forwards now.
I see this forum like a staff room in a workplace. Mindless gossip goes on. That’s life. If my colleague made a big fuckup and I kept reporting her over a year after it happened, time and time and time again.. would it be her with the problem or me?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I stopped watching her ages ago, she blocked me when she put a post or poll up asking why you might be have off her videos and i said she always has a downer on her videos and moans too much. Reading through this latest just makes her like a spoilt kid who is a brat. I really dont get how she has any followers left.

Reactions: 12
I’ve never contacted a brand or anyone connected to the meldrums.
I’ve never commented on their platforms or messaged them.
I find them entertaining, just not in the way they wish.
Tattle has me crying with laughter.
I vent here, where it has to be sought out intentionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
To be honest (and I know this will be unpopular) I think it’s pretty disgusting to be messaging every brand she ever works with telling them all about every mistake that she has ever made. The funny thing is, over on the Rebecca Lamb thread, posters were falling over themselves to say that her boys’ snowsuits looked like the KKK and not ONE person said anything! I personally don’t think the comment in itself is that bad- it’s just an observation surely?! However, I agree how she handled it afterwards was bad. That’s a mistake. People make mistakes. She should be allowed to move forwards now.
I see this forum like a staff room in a workplace. Mindless gossip goes on. That’s life. If my colleague made a big fuckup and I kept reporting her over a year after it happened, time and time and time again.. would it be her with the problem or me?
The thing is, apart from a couple of posters who say they do, the vast majority on here have never done so. I can't be arsed to waste my time over it tbh.

I think what Influencers need to ask themselves is this; who sets to benefit the most from your demise?

Yes, your competitors.

The Clemmie Hooper scandal highlighted that the rot sets in from within.

Rebecca, all those wannabee accounts expressing horror about your current predicament. How are you 100% certain that they aren't the vicious women that have been conspiring against you?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
very uneducated to think that a comment about the KKK isn’t “that bad”. Go and educate yourself please

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The thing is, apart from a couple of posters who say they do, the vast majority on here have never done so. I can't be arsed to waste my time over it tbh.

I think what Influencers need to ask themselves is this; who sets to benefit the most from your demise?

Yes, your competitors.

The Clemmie Hooper scandal highlighted that the rot sets in from within.

Rebecca, all those wannabee accounts expressing horror about your current predicament. How are you 100% certain that they aren't the vicious women that have been conspiring against you?
Exactly this! All those Ads she loses goes to someone else! I for one have never contacted a brand because I couldn’t give a rat’s ass.

Reactions: 9
I hadn’t thought of that, but you may be onto something there

Reactions: 10
For me it was her cancer jumper. My best friend is still recovering from breast cancer. She had a mastectomy around the time Grabby used her 'scare' to promote Next. I saw that post and just felt sick to my stomach that anyone is that ruthless and totally lacking in normal empathy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.