Mrs Meldrum #78 Body.Mind.Arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've booked a DJ for the pity party. Request your favourite tunes. Thought we'd start with Gold by Spandau Ballet?

To be fair, shes spoken a little more truth in describing the incident we nicknamed liftgate by admitting it was a friend that made the comment, thus showing she lied about it a lot up to now. So why not have done that at the time? Instead of ignorantly laughing it off. But why post that today? What's on it's way they don't want to lose. Honestly Rebeggar, come on here, have some discussion if you think it's a bunch of strangers that's the problem? I think you are giving tattle 'credit' where it's not due. Household brands are not going to buckle down to a bunch of faceless (you say) women. But I do remember one brand saying they were aware of your history, so maybe you've discussed it what? Once? with a brand. But really I think you are barking up the wrong tree blaming this. Really I do. Someone has posted support on your grid, along the lines of it was one tiny mistake - if only it was. There's no point in listing them all, you read here. Why did you not mention in that post how you treat your followers like tit? Delete their comments, block them even. Basically ignore them? Faithful followers without whom you'd have hit the bumpers long before now. I love when comments include the word 'jealous' - it makes me laugh. I don't know one person on here that would swap lives with you, but I have got to know very genuine people behind the names of those posting on this thread.

I personally think you should come on here as yourself, what have you got to lose? We wouldn't attack. But tattle isn't the cause and effect of the problem you are obviously in now. The continued arsey and sneaky behaviour of MrsM Directors has been to blame. Numbers are falling because of you continually addressing stuff you've read on here (that isn't trolling) through your business social media, which makes you look off the wall at times, your devoted followers are thinking wtf is going on, what have they missed and you are inconsistent with your approach and poor attitude towards giving the followers what they look for. This past few months uploads have been unpredictable and not when you promise, there's thousands of channels and accounts out there nowadays and your are losing to more professional, interesting and genuine accounts and creators. You come across as you cannot be arsed, that you are not enjoying it any more but when you have been creating it's inconsistent in timing and badly edited. People don't choose to gift their time and follow for that, they seek out and follow things that provide escapism or are relatable.

This post today has only come about because another ad got pulled or why was it? What are you hoping to achieve from it? I'm interested to hear. I said it this morning, no one on here has posted a reply from St Tropez, so why put the blame here (presuming we're the very vicious group of women you are referring to?). But again I said it today, I think the more vicious bunch of women were that influencers on the retreat singing and mocking you. We actually called them out on that on here if you remember? That was nasty, that was public and THAT was trolling.

Tattler bastards, I'm not being funny but does she really think it's down to tattle their business being affected. I think the problem is far, far more than that. Tattle is providing an excuse for brands to ditch the poorly produced and badly edited material, it was not always like this Rebecca, you are capable, you just don't seem interested in anything more than making money off your followers nowadays.

So Rebecca & Lee, I would have posted this (I think it's nice enough) response on your accounts, but you blocked me, after mocking me. What did I do? Oh yes, I asked how the yoga was going. I had already found tattle after you ranting about the nasty trolls - I googled your name and troll and tattle came up. Read back, you'll see me calling out the tattlers, sticking up for you. Look right back and if you knew me you would see the tattlers quoting me as sheep and taking the piss out of me before I found here.... quoting me over and over....... however, I pulled up a chair then started to read the threads, right from the beginning and to read and to read how I had been duped time and time again to spend my money, I lost hours finding out about the greedy world of the social media influencer. Now on what side of the fence did you say are the bunch of vicious women?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I’m sad that a year on she still doesn’t understand why the KKK comment was so awful. In today’s post she’s still trying to down play it, saying that it wasn’t a celebration of the KKK. Kind of disheartening that she still doesn’t get it, after a year of reflection and soul searching.

If only today’s post had said- a year ago my world came crashing down after I made the terrible judgment of leaving comments regarding a horrendous group of people in a family vlog. This is what I have since learned about why that content was so inappropriate etc etc And then she could have addressed the contacting of brands, explaining how she has learnt to ensure no offensive content is delivered again, therefore she’d ask for a chance to be able to work with brands again.

But no :(

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Aye Rebecca your that sorry about the KKK joke that you’ve deleted the original “apology” from last year off your grid all together! Same as I noticed you still don’t take responsibility for airing the joke on your channel and choose to blame a “friend of a friend” for your loss of earnings because let’s face it that’s all it boils down to isn’t it your loss of past and future earnings. In the past I’ve watched you be nasty, lie and be downright patronising so it’s time YOU practised what you preach. It’s no one else’s fault but your own that brands won’t touch you with a crappy stick.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry because I don’t get free tit any more.

just summarising the “apology” as I read it. Not in the slightest bit apologetic or remorseful because she genuinely knows she did wrong, just sorry it’s meant her gravy train has ended.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
A very uneducated comment.
Shame the f&cker has gone - they should have read right back and had their eyes opened.
I’m the same.
I’ve never contacted any brands, I’ve never made any complaints about her to anyone, I don’t follow her on social media and I’ve never commented on anything of her posts or sent her any direct messages,ever.

I’ve said it before - if she doesn’t like what’s written here then she simply needs to stop reading here. It’s as simple as that. No one is forcing her to read here.

she unfortunately has to accept that she is running a business and that consumers are entitled to complain about a business if they wish to. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Snap Crackle and pop here Betty, never complained officially a few times poised to, but like a sore fart - the moment passes. There's not hundreds of complaining witches on here, I think she credits Tattle with far too much tbh.

Reactions: 12
And another thing

I thought she said this was just a hobby now???????????

So, if it’s just a hobby, who cares?? Why bother doing brand work? It’s just a hobby.

AYE RIGHT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've never emailed a brand either.

The racist incident is only one reason she shouldn't be "an influencer". The lies about countless things, the lack of compassion for those less fortunate, the deception of not declaring adverts and gifted items, the manipulative behaviour not to mention the lack of online protection of her children.

In the absence of effective regulation of the online industry are we just supposed to ignore all this behaviour and let her, and others, make thousands of pounds without speaking out???

I do not troll her or anyone but I will continue to give my opinion of her behaviour on here

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She calls us a “vicious group of women” um did you just assume my gender? And that’s not a very #bekind name to call anyone.

What she uploaded and the aftermath could be seen as RACIST. If somebody at my work was deemed to be RACIST then they would more than likely lose their job, which effectively is what has happened to her and she needs to suck it up and move on.

Exactly this. Whether intended/malicious or not, racism in the workplace usually results in a dismissal and having to seek alternative employment. I’m sure lots of people who are fired due to the use of racism just made a mistake, and didn’t mean anything by it, but they still get fired. Look at Danny Baker. Why does she think she’s so different?
She just needs to accept the lucrative social media influencer gig is over, stop wasting her life, and do something else if they need more money! I don’t think she’s cut out for the ‘influencer’ life - she’s not honest enough. The influencers who seem to do well are the ones who are more genuine and authentic (or at the very least, don’t do anything wrong/controversial!) and unfortunately she isn’t.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if her and the friend who made the kkk comment are still friends ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How can she be on stories, smiles & look at my glow. Then on main page start the whole woe is me crap ....... just so sporadic & unhinged

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Poor Mouse was run over, i can’t understand why she didn’t go looking for him or post anything on local fb pages

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Poor Mouse!!! How long ago did that happen? Maybe if she had looked more she would have found out sooner! as for the other stuff, I think it’s to late.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s lying saying the brands are fully aware, why would they remove it if they were happy with working with her??? Stupid stupid women to try lie. Also after complaints brands have said they were not aware of it!!! Full of bullshit too! She will never chnage

Reactions: 18
And does anyone else feel pretty annoyed with her management? They’re obviously still willing to put her and the brand through the wringer for the sake of their cut!

They must keep telling her that this time it’ll be alright, but it never is! Yet they do it again and again and again. If I were the Meldrums I’d being having serious concerns about the moral compass of a management team that would keep doing that to me. These companies don’t care about the people behind the insta-brand. They care about what cash they can make off their backs. It’s very grim.

Reactions: 15
She’s lying saying the brands are fully aware, why would they remove it if they were happy with working with her??? Stupid stupid women to try lie. Also after complaints brands have said they were not aware of it!!! Full of bullshit too! She will never chnage
But if she’s not lying the brands are going to be pretty pissed off with her because it shows that they’re willing to ignore a racism scandal in order to flog whatever they’re flogging. The brands won’t want that getting out! I can believe some are willing to give it a go, for the sake of reaching 100k eyes for the cost of a few grand, in the hope that no one will complain. Then if they do they plead ignorance and pull the ad.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.