Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I’ve never contacted a brand or anyone connected to the meldrums.
I’ve never commented on their platforms or messaged them.
I find them entertaining, just not in the way they wish.
Tattle has me crying with laughter.
I vent here, where it has to be sought out intentionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Is she taking the piss about not being able to work??? Such an insult to parents who will be unpaid as their children are off school! Women is a joke

Piers Morgan on GMB this morning saying he will never frame critique of him as bullying because he puts himself out there, on national TV, every day 👏🏻 never agreed with him before... 😂 When will influencers realise they are doing the same, albeit on a smaller platform?! 👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
These tattle bastards are everything stated above. Us bastards have been allowed to be vulnerable, share our personal experiences and be held and supported by our fellow bastards. For that, we deserve a massive group hug. All 15 of us. Big love to all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The thing is, yes she didn't say it.
She clearly heard it though as she reacted to the comment when it was said by rolling her eyes at the camera. She didn't remove the video straight away, she firstly tried to edit over it with music as it was an ad for the spa.
She then was forced to delete it 2(?) Days later. She used a black woman as a shield "I'm not racist I have a dreamy black friend". Said woman called her out straight away on it. She posted to Instagram "no fucks given".
She has never, ever actually said " I am so sorry" for the mistake or even tried to educate herself or followers as to why the "joke" was in poor taste.

Interesting that all the arse lickers on her post saying things such as "who hasn't made a dark joke" (apt choice of words from that follower) are white women.

For the record, I have never contacted a brand about her, or commented negatively on any of her platforms.
I’m the same.
I’ve never contacted any brands, I’ve never made any complaints about her to anyone, I don’t follow her on social media and I’ve never commented on anything of her posts or sent her any direct messages,ever.

I’ve said it before - if she doesn’t like what’s written here then she simply needs to stop reading here. It’s as simple as that. No one is forcing her to read here.

she unfortunately has to accept that she is running a business and that consumers are entitled to complain about a business if they wish to. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

G&TGal

You can probably guess how long this comment lasted...
View attachment 95014
Every life is important, should be recognised and spoken about. Your son was, is, and always will an important part of your family.
As a business, the Meldrum's should have read and acknowledged your post at the very minimum
As an individual, Rebecca should have taken time to acknowledge and post a short comment at the very minimum
As a mother, Rebecca could have reached out, publicly acknowledged and privately sent a message of condolence and thanking you for taking time to bravely post what you did to her and to thank you for your good wishes in your own time of grief.

However that is what normal people would do.

I can hug one son and carry two in my heart. Sending you love and I am sure I am not being presumptuous in saying that all of the Tattlers in this thread who read your post will be thinking of your son and your family today xx

• Heart

Alightened

VIP Member
Your so right a few months ago I went through a really rough patch family issues it was horrible . And it was always so much worse when I went to bed my mind would just keep going and wouldnt switch off and I would go into over drive and I would get myself in such a state. But the only way I found something to help was coming on here , I would just read the comments and I dont know but the distraction helped me . Things are a bit better now the problems are slowly disappearing. But it was through this community that helped me . And probably saved me from going insane
Glad things have improved😘

020602-Scrimgeour-Ben-1334a.jpg

This is Tattle, I've borrowed him from the local farm. I'm going to train him to round up Edgy's sheep and lock them in the barn until they come to their senses and have the wool pulled from their eyes🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

reader87123

VIP Member
Her biggest fear is 100% the school and nurseries being closed and her having to look after the kids. :LOL: If that happens, I only hope Lee is already offshore at that point. :devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
But Rebeggar, the worst behaviour towards an individual was to Kermit, a member on here who you doxxed sending your followers into a frenzy. Actually naming the person by their name and instructing your flying monkeys to attack. You continue to be extremely lucky that that behaviour did not lead to a tragedy or your arrest. Very lucky indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Screenshot_20200311_200840.jpg

Is it that she's so far up her own arse that she thinks anyone would have to be insane to disagree with her or is she trying to gaslight all of us? Can't decide.

• Angry
  • Wow

montydonfc

VIP Member
I’m sorry because I don’t get free shit any more.

just summarising the “apology” as I read it. Not in the slightest bit apologetic or remorseful because she genuinely knows she did wrong, just sorry it’s meant her gravy train has ended.

• Heart

Aazp8687

It wasn’t the St. Andrews vlog for me, it was DLP. That was when the lies were truly uncovered and we saw Grabecca for who she really is.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Creasing that she has absolutely no come back at all. All she can trot out is the same tired old nonsense - that everyone is jealous of her and leads very sad lives.

Whatever helps you sleep at night pet. But no one is whispering about me behind my back, I’m not the laughing stock of my area and I’m not the one loosing work hand over first and crying like a baby on the internet when things don’t go my way....

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Peachbomb

VIP Member
The white jeans are see through? You can see the label and the pocket lining.

Knotting her jumper around her neck like an extra from Howards’ Way 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ChilliDog

Sending ❤To Hakes. You deserved better than that. Your son is important, you don’t need her to validate him. He is important and we recognise him 😘

• Heart