Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robot

I wish someone, someone who lurks here and follows her account (?)would tag Kate Ellison and Louise Pentland in the comments and ask for their views on the piss taking of Rebecca on the Influencers Retreat in January.

You are right..that was trolling and nasty. We all felt it was so. We stood up for her on this board and some of us felt pretty bad for her. That was straight in your face humiliation from people who claim to be her "friends'.
What did they do/say?

MoiraDingle

For me it was her cancer jumper. My best friend is still recovering from breast cancer. She had a mastectomy around the time Grabby used her 'scare' to promote Next. I saw that post and just felt sick to my stomach that anyone is that ruthless and totally lacking in normal empathy.
I’m a new viewer to the Meldrum shitshow, and have seen this mentioned a few times now. Would you mind explaining what happened with the ‘cancer’? Hope your friend is doing okay.

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
The double standards and hypocrisy of this really makes me sick. What she has done is irresponsible. she has the audacity to say be kind, you never know what's going on as if to shut someone or something down but ultimately it gives her an excuse for whatever her next plan is. She's laying so much foundations for a sympathy meltdown she could lay a new patio herself!! She posts thatmessage on the back of posting deliberately misleading pictures that she'd photoshopped and its not the first time she has used photos to mislead others - we all remember the Rami body transformation.

Her behaviours have and will without doubt, continue to damage others. Whether it's recommending any old shit as long as she's paid, faking a good, happy life and home situation, lying and covering things up on a daily basis often several times in one day it is all so damaging to others and incredibly deceitful and insincere. I wish there was a legal position on this.

Pictures that are doctored and posting about body image she needs to be pulled up on that alone! That new account is more or less saying follow me for healthy food, body and mind information but she posts a picture that she has photoshopped and has a meltdown claiming trolls.

Here we go with the whining looking for sympathy post again, always does this when guilty of deception and angry and being found out. Just be honest. Or perhaps just say nothing. Interestingly there's no information why the ad video and grid post was removed but I commented when I was watching it and only a few minutes in there were numerous misleading lies from her. That wouldn't have resulted in the video being pulled.... so what was the reason? No one on here has said they'e been in touch with St Tropez and published a reply. So what happened Rebecca?
Should someone get in contact and see what st tropez is saying ?

Sittinonthesideline

Blimey, does the family actually live in the exact house of the murder ?! I’m not sure how anyone feels comfortable with this. So creepy. Has it actually been confirmed that this is definitely the case ?
Yep killed in her utility body kept in a wheelie bin in the shed

Ajemma

She’s not worried about Lee getting out to work, she’s worried he’ll go and on the next rotation the platform will go into lockdown. She will shit herself if she has to look after the girls full time for more than two weeks, especially if the schools and nurseries close also.

Once again, completely detached form reality with the whole get a puppy, listen to podcasts garbage for when all children are in school. You’d think she’d maybe say I’ve really been considering what my life will be like when Poppy is I’m school and I would love to do something that really puts my degree to use... nah she’s got no intention of doing anything other than the square root of fuck all the rest of her life.
what is her degree in out of interest?!