Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instasham

Chatty Member
So a quick google reveals that you can apply to be an agent for buyagift.com and then earn commission on the clicks (I think). It doesn’t explain it fully, as it says you have to apply. Maybe she’s done that?
It also says you get a free welcome experience, so I call bullshit on the claim that Lee bought the go ape experience for her.
It's an Ad- Emily Norris posted one too without the nonsense lies about husband getting her it.

This is one of Rebecca's core problems, when it is a campaign and others are posting too she gets shown up every time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It’s okay, she’ll be in the gym 27 mins and burn 10,500 calories anyway.
“30 minutes cardio in the gym guyyyssssss and I burn eleventybillion calories! Bloody love the gym, so so love it, il link these leggings below so you can swipe up because I’ve had so so many messages asking about them? Mine are a size 6 guyyyyys. A size 6. Which is an extra small or maybe even an extra extra small, I dunno, but these are the perfect fit and I go commando in them and fully show my gym clunge off to everyone (hi Rami) and I wash them maybe once a fortnight when I also take my twice monthly shower”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Is she massively deluded?

WORK? ...

WORK????

WORK???!?!?????!!!!!???????

WHAT FUCKING WORKING REBECCA?

you sit on your arse all day under a fucking blanket with a hot cup of fucking tea (I’m really starting to resent tea now) moaning about how hard your life is with all your dog walks and school runs . You can’t possibly get more pathetic...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Hakes

I just want to say thanks so much for all your lovely comments, it's warmed my heart, it really has.
Also that photo of her with Bertie has brought me great joy today. Can't believe she looked at it and went 'yep, this is a great picture of me' and proceeded to post it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
It gets to me that Tattle is referred to as a “hate site”
I’ve seen a lot of support given to posters who need it or have been upset or shared a story.
I’ve not seen so much of that on Mrs M platforms.

I see Tattle much like Have I Got News For You and Mock The Week.
The celebrities and politicians that are featured on those programmes mainly have to just grin and bear it. You don’t see many of them melting down and calling Paul Merton a bastard troll do you?
I bet they don’t like it but accept it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lastly I stand by the saying “if you haven’t got anything nice to say then at least make it funny”

• Haha

Youbelter!

I would have actually considered not even posting here anymore if I saw a post saying “my friend was extremely racist but this was not the only reason I’ve hurt people. I handled it terribly after and since then have been unnecessarily hurtful to people’s feelings regarding this and other topics. I have made many mistakes, not being honest about DLP trips was my first and then the way I handled the KKK joke was insensitive and I should never have posted “no fucks given” posts and attempted to prove I’m not a racist by recommending a black lady. She was very upset by this understandably so I’m sorry to her too. I do have a tendency to get my back up when things are pointed out to me, for example with the octopus picture I laughed and mocked people for being upset by it calling them twats and telling them to get a life. I should never have mixed a Next advertisement with a cancer scare; it was quite frankly insulting to those who have cancer and I’m sorry. I’ve handled things terribly. This isn’t a hobby, I am making money from this and should really treat this as more of a business. I want to do better and have more open dialogue and listen to your opinions. I have deleted and blocked people for very trivial things such as not liking our log pile and I need to reign this in. I need to accept there will be comments on my page that differ to my opinion but will definitely keep deleting those people who are abusive or genuinely trolling me. I want to have another chance at this as I love what I do but would like to draw a line under this and trust that I am going to try and be better and be kinder which is what I’ve asked you all to do. It works both ways”

And pigs might fly.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
A letter to all the sheep kissing her ass in the comments of the troll posts...

Rebecca Meldrum owes her lifestyle to people like you. And how does she repay you? When she's flogging stuff to you, instead of linking to the shop with the lowest price, she links to the one with the highest % commission.

She doesn't care that YOU are spending more than you need to, she only cares that SHE gets more money in her bank account.

This is not how a friend behaves - she doesn't care about you one bit, you are just a source of money.

Imagine if in real life you admired a friend's shoes and she told you they were £50 in Dune but actually she'd bought them from ASOS for £20, but Dune were giving her more of a cut than ASOS. It's exactly the same.

Why would you be so loyal to someone like that? I guarantee that if you ever bumped into her in real life she would look down in you unless you had something to gift her. Remember, this is the woman who told a new mum she'd been paired up with that she didn't want to meet her as she had enough friends already.

You look at her as an inspiration (hint: Google "Malala"), she looks at you as a revenue stream.

• Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
As someone who’s been to the depths of despair with suicidal ideation and intrusive thoughts I do wish influencers would stop playing the mental health card. It’s a medical condition not an excuse to be shady. I had to go to work through all that or I didn’t get paid.

• Sad

ck1

On her upload from 16th feb (what she wears in a week video) at the end she is sat at the desk wearing same stuff as go ape and you can see the voucher sitting on the desk. She also mentions how cut up she is about Caroline flack..... certainly looks like she was devastated about the whole thing from today's vlog of go ape 🤨

• Wow
  • Sad

Catwoman

VIP Member
What brought me here was the foodbank video after filling in time in the local shopping centre drinking luxury coffees before nipping across the road to film at the foodbank, on a PAID partnership but turning up EMPTY FUCKING HANDED, not really listening to the man showing you around, face like a bag of spanners and actually saying the people coming in 'were not what you expected'. So rude, so ignorant and what a pair of cocunts you came across as. You have travelled all the way from the luxury postcode of Inchmarlo..... did you claim mileage as a business expense on that job? No fucking doubt you did. A few weeks later, there was the slagging off of the £5 tickets to a local panto, when for years you have had gifted tickets for the larger theatre in Aberdeen around £40=£50 per ticket. You get what you pay for you said, when you'd never paid for the others - you could not make it up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Gobbolina41

5 comments on her last grid post....well 4, sadly @lucieandthebump would make glowing comments on Harvey Weinstein's IG, if he was still posting. Hers doesn't count.

• Haha

Slithering

Could be way off here, but I get the feeling Lee likes tiny blonde worldwide babes!🤔 She is small because she eats very very little, yuuurs back when she did what I eat in a day vlogs, they were always very small portions and few to zero snacks. Her hair needs to either be kept in a short bob and bleached or long and natural, at the moment it looks like straw. The whole standing in underwear in a near see through bra is bizarre.
This. It's obvious to everyone, apart from her flock, that there is alot more depth to her personal issues than Tattle, trolls and Ads being pulled.

Your marriage for one Rebecca. A man who prefers you to bleach your hair to death when we all say on here how much prettier you are with dark hair. So who's the troll in that case?

A husband, who on camera, has food shamed you. Your troll was sitting right next to you.

A husband who on his public business Instagram account likes photos of scantily clad blonde bombshells. And we all see it. The troll does not care that he humiliates you.

Stop listening and hanging on to the words of your sheep with their identical child flogging pages hoping to step into your shoes once they've privately finished stabbing you in the back. Some of them might even be members on here.

Go and see a Counsellor. Anyone worth their credentials will focus on the source of your anger and deep unhappiness as being much closer to home that you dare admit to yourself.

• Heart

Youbelter!

Here she goes again. Got her reinforcement and gratification from her sheep and she’s happy again! So the cycle continues. It’s not healthy or normal behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Bernie

Chatty Member
Rebecca , bare in mind Lee was in the position to give up his job for 2:5yrs as you were financially comfortable you only owned half you home so affordable mortgage payments .
1: you were fed basically every month from Hello Fresh .
2: gifted literally every piece of clothing / shoes etc for yourself & kids .
3: numerous free holidays .
4: Christmas & birthday gifts for the girls .
5: House furnishings / gardening equipment .

the list could go on & on & on . You barely parted with ££££ . You thought your lovely big bank balance would last forever . Unfortunately due to your own immaturity , selfishness , ignorance , greed , lying it's slapped you right back in the face . WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD MADAM MELDRUM

• Heart
Reactions: 36

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
And she's going to spread the light into the dark places. Oh my days.
🤢🤢🤢🤢
Did she ACTUALLY say this?!!!!!!!!!

is she the second coming? 🤣

Rebecca - mate- get that light (is it a head torch or is it a glow stick?) and give it a shine down Lee’s hole would ya, see what’s in there??

• Haha
Reactions: 35