Mrs Meldrum #76 Be kind says Reb, be Kinder says Lee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Meldrum #77
Lee's having to do sneaky ads from his bunk
Because Beggy keeps putting out mind numbing junk.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Cheers for the Joules tip off Mrs M, just treated myself to a new pair of trainers and two tops and got 25/30% off.

However, I didn’t swipe up on your affiliate link. So you won’t get the commission. Ha!

😛😛😛😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Heard she's got a new book deal....

Make your life simple, by Dolly Dimple. 🙄

What a pair of dweebs posting like they've done today... sustainable fashion? duck right off, that pair are more suited to 'rank and stained fashion' judging by the lack of personal hygiene and effort in cleaning clothes for selling. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No wonder she got blue lighted to a&e, she is definitely overdoing it with her workout tnite 😂🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mmmm, the home workout.... With the karcher in view.... 🙄

Follow the industry regulations you lying, greedy cocunt. Downloaded for a complaint. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Heard she's got a new book deal....

Make your life simple, by Dolly Dimple. 🙄

What a pair of dweebs posting like they've done today... sustainable fashion? duck right off, that pair are more suited to 'rank and stained fashion' judging by the lack of personal hygiene and effort in cleaning clothes for selling. 🤢
What book deal???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah yes sustainable fashion. "Bargain" ebay leggings, they are sustainable right, not made in sweat shops in India or anything right??!! duck my life, the sympathy i had? Gone again🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: We’re hiding ads on Lees grid, swipe up on these leggings tho to earn me a quid.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They shitting us with the sustainable clothing right? Right? They have to be, because there's no way they are serious with this. Does he not have something to do offshore, is he not busy, is the rig that slow? Not even going to mention Princess Dog Mum, she should AFF link a straight jacket, cause she's lost the damn plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They shitting us with the sustainable clothing right? Right? They have to be, because there's no way they are serious with this. Does he not have something to do offshore, is he not busy, is the rig that slow? Not even going to mention Princess Dog Mum, she should AFF link a straight jacket, cause she's lost the damn plot.
Obvs grabby is on Lee’s insta as if he’d hashtag ootd !! 🙄
Plus if he’s on the nightshift he’s be asleep 7 hours ago

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This come up at the side on youtube... Thought at first it was nannymcLee but its a guy called paul. So this is his life basically when she s supping cups of tea, having dog snuggles , spending hours on the sofa, especially the days Lee is paying for poppy nursery fees. Then he comes home and takes over and does pretty much everything. he is a numpty and enables grubby but she doesn't know she s bloody born. Can you imagine it they swapped for a week?!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.