Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
As predicted she isn’t training the dog properly at all. It’s a dog. It’s not a child. It’s a DOG. Get it off the bloody sofa, give it a command, tell it off. Is she thick? Allowing the dog to continue to nip her child without telling the dog off/removing the dog? That dog, in a few weeks, will be biting hard and is not remotely trained - it wouldn’t take any for the dog to go for the child. It’s an accident waiting to happen. I’m sorry but getting that dog was the most selfish thing she has done - it’s nothing but a fashion accessory to her and she doesn’t seem to have any comprehension that it’s a living creature that has the potential to seriously hurt someone, or worse. I have dogs, I love dogs but I love my kids more. If you get a dog you are responsible for properly training the dog to behave appropriately and for keeping everyone safe - not leaving a dog alone with children for example. She’s so stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
‘What do we want to see?’ More footage of you walking around the woods and an affiliate link to your leggings please hun. Or an acknowledgement of how you have completely fucked up your own career. That would be good, you could do a tutorial on it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Somerville12

VIP Member
Catwoman..... Your are a woman after my own heart.... Barbera what did you have for yr tea... Dave Spagetti.... Barbera... Bolgonaise?.. Dave.... No hoops😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Catwoman

VIP Member
Catwoman..... Your are a woman after my own heart.... Barbera what did you have for yr tea... Dave Spagetti.... Barbera... Bolgonaise?.. Dave.... No hoops😂😂
Oh the memories, bloody classic. I'm sure there was an episode a packet of polo's was shared.... 🤣

I can just hear the Meldrum Royles....

What did you av?
Picnic...
Awwh, in't Park?
No plates 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Nanna

You have the floor (as far as your thread is concerned) Mr and Mrs M ...........Show us what real life is "really" life for you, without the freebies, or showing your children and Bertie.
I think even Tattle is bored as heck with you now...... snoooooze fest to say the least.
It's same old, same old, poor me, solo parent. Jumping on everyone's band wagon.
You have no concept, in any way shape or form, of a day in the life of a real Mom or Dad living life.
What it's like trying to balance kids/job/ husband/partner with no family help.

My son in-law is a Saturation Diver. Lee (FYI) he's the man who makes sure the rig you're on, is safe on the ocean floor. He actually spends most of his working life in the Persian Gulf (he's had the lovely experience of the dive ship being attacked by pirates in the Gulf. Shout out to the member on Tattle who's husband/partner works for (presumably) the British Navy protecting these ships)
My Daughter works in homicide........(yea, she has a real job !) and her child haven't seen xxxxxxx since boxing day 2019 ..........so go fuck off with being a solo parent Rebecca.
If your not sure what a Sat diver does, watch Last Breath on Netflix.

PS Meldums, please stop your dog from biting Poppy before there is a serious injury to any of your beautiful children !!!!
A dog is a pack animal by nature, you have to be the leader, not an enabler, especially when you have children and an animal together. You are courting a recipe for disaster in my experience.

Sorry... rant over from Nanna.
Peace Always Tattlers ♥

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
They both just need to grow up and accept that they have long since come to the end of the influencer road. They are never going to get back to where they were at a few years ago, not just because of their hideous behaviour but because the world of influencer marketing has moved on. There are new, more exiting people on the scene now who have taken their place. They have naturally come to the end of the road with it. Just in the same way that most of us naturally outgrow places of employment and move on to the next new thing, so to have the Meldrums. It’s just tragic that they can’t seem to accept it and just move the fuck on with their lives.
I mean, really. What are they expecting to happen here? Are they expecting some miraculous turn around? It just isn’t going to happen. Her social media offering was never particularly strong, she had no real selling point and no real passion or creativity in the industry; she coasted along off the back of channel mum. It’s just over, I don’t know what more they need to see it? Is getting continually dropped by brands not enough?????

Give.it.up.

• Heart

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Ha ha she’s never going to quit instagram what a lot of crap. She just wants people to tell her how fab she is and to not stop!

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The thing with her is, she’s posted about “trolls” god knows how many times now - I’ve actually lost count - she says how badly being trolled has effected her mental health, her family, her friends, how bad it’s been etc.... and yet here she is. Still sharing every minute of her life online, still exposing her children and her family/friends to the public. And that’s why it’s all just rings hollow.

If it had ever been as bad as she likes to claim then she/they wouldn’t still be doing it. That’s the truth. They hate the fact that they can no longer get away with being deceitful and cashing in on the bogus influencer lifestyle - she’s never been trolled, she’s just been called out on being shady as fuck and being so arrogant that she thought she would get away with doing it indefinitely.

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
I seriously feel she's actually regressing in maturity. It's really weird. I've said it before both of them seem to almost 'play' at house, there's an immaturity and lack of accountability and responsibility that's concerning. I suppose it is not unusual from people that have not had to face much challenge in their life and come from very sheltered backgrounds. But to continuously post about cups of tea and snuggling a puppy is something a child would say. I strongly suspect the girls, particularly S will end up mothering the adult. 😢

• Sad

Somerville12

VIP Member
She s defa Denise Royle clone!!!! Denise never looks after her kids it's always Dave... Or Cheryl!!! She never cooks.. Poor lerchio has to do her crispy bacon butties, Denise wants the latest stuff.. clothes, designer clothes for the kids.. But has never EVER had a job!!! Oh rebs... You are just Denise to me now forever!!!!😂 she s always sat on the sofa watching tv with a cuppa! 😆😆😆😆😆 and knowing she 'll read this makes it even better!! Hi lazy derebs!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
I'm peeing my pants.....

Thanks Admin for moving my summary of tonight's Meldrums mess from Call the Midwife thread to here.... Bloody hilarious, I've posted it in the wrong thread. Creasing myself here! 😱

Oh Well, that's me showing how EASY it is to post in the wrong channel... 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Popper

VIP Member
The girls aren’t allowed to watch youtube...... but are allowed to star in it and be plastered all over the internet for others to watch. Oh the irony.

She really is thick and thinks she’s protecting her kids by not allowing them to watch YouTube

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I have never understood the morning routine/evening routine or any routine video really 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t need someone to show me how to get my children up and ready and off to school or how to get them ready for bed.
It is pretty simple stuff!
And baby routines, just feed, change and cuddle then start again.

And I have no interest in seeing how anyone else does it, it’s boring enough when I do it.

There isn’t much Reb could teach me.
Bit like the nuggets of wisdom in the “simplify your life” video

-put a clothes wash on in the morning
- pack the kids school bags the night before
- check your freezer before you do a food shop

I mean, with these stellar ideas that are unique and that none of us have ever thought of before, it’s a wonder she isn’t up for a Nobel prize.... 😳🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart

HowardMoon

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been posted before, (not caught up with this thread yet as I had to solo parent this weekend and barely had time to make a cup of hot tea let alone drink one) but I just saw the story where a sheep has asked which dog whistle she uses and laughed out loud. For me, this sums up Beggy in all her unhinged, pathetic greedy gloriousness. It’s beyond embarrassing. She’ll be linking her flannel or the bag of flour from her cupboard soon. I actually had to scour my brain for those two examples as cheap normal items everyone has in their home but they still don’t really work as Beggy WOULD advertise flannels and a bag of flour if she was paid to!!!! It’s all so wrong! 🤪

Anyway, I read the text as her shouting ‘LINKED IT!!!!!!!!’ so desperately and enthusiastically and it made me belly laugh🤣WHO THE FUCK LINKS A COCKING DOG WHISTLE

• Haha
  • Heart

Fathead

VIP Member
I’ve decided I’m going to make my Grandmother you tube channel and IG account. Apparently people want to watch someone chatting about how and when to do washing’s and get kids out the door for school and feed them. She done that with 4 kids and a job in the 60s and 70s and is doing all over again with grandchildren and great grandchildren now. all without making videos about it or having to be sponsored by dog biscuits.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Hello you absooooluuuute Bastards!!! Been on a Meldrum break ( busy life, Rebby, dont worry hun, you won’t know what that means) but OMG!!! The building proposals!🤣🤣 Can we all have a Tattle Bastards holiday in the self catering cottages behind murder mansion??? #kindlygifted or #presstrip
tattle Christmas night out in the new hotel that’s being built?!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

• Haha
  • Heart

08nancy

I've never posted here before. I used to be a fan and when I left supportive messages she ignored me but then when I made some comments to Rebecca on Instagram which were maybe less supportive and more critical she was really unpleasant. This seems to a theme to how she treats people.
My heart broke when she called her beautiful gorgeous 2 year old a phyco and I can't comment on her Instagram any more. I'm not trying to make this about me but my parents called me names as a child and it really sticks with you. It's difficult not to believe something that the person who is supposed to love you most in the world is telling you. It's really sad to see someone else being treated like that and not be able to do anything about it. Especially as she's posting that online. Surely calling a baby names is the sort of thing which is filtered out before posting.
Unrelated but I'm not an expert but I really don't believe that Poppy can possibly be THAT bad she always seems completely normal and lovely online.
Then I saw the video of the dog biting the child. Poppy was scared and the dog was scared. I get that everyone makes mistakes but that is not a video I'd have put on social media. It makes her look quite bad to film her dog biting her 2 YEAR OLD BABY.
The point I'm trying to make is it does seem odd about where her filter is. I don't understand why you would film and post so many things to loads of followers on Instagram if you know they're going to make you look bad.

• Heart