Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m pissed off and freezing so have messaged Karcher UK. I’ve sent the message from my business page so they know I’m serious and not hiding behind an account. Let’s see what happens. We have spend a small fortune on karcher and I have that bloody floor cleaner too. Sick of those beggy twats getting everything for free. Cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
B304ED19-9684-4B35-BA42-1259E103DBFF.jpeg

Is she actually for real?? 90% outside adventuring! All we have heard about are slow days and puppy snuggles? Does she actually forget that she has broadcast this to everyone?!
And if walking in woods in your back garden counts as adventuring - im really losing the will!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

MrBull

VIP Member
There’s now a hideous Caroline flack challenge going around where you’re supposed to post a beautiful picture of yourself and tag other great women you know - to celebrate women - because women shouldn’t tear other women down. They should just be narcissistic and completely lacking in any decency or respect instead. CF hasn’t even been laid to rest yet. Nor do we know the cause of her complex mental health issues and domestic abuse issues was anything to do with “women tearing down women”. FML.

I am gobsmacked and disgusted and unfollowing anyone I see doing it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Lolly2

Can’t stand the way she moans about Poppys tantrums and refers to them as a massive ‘meltdown’ my daughter has autism and has actual massive meltdowns believe me you’ve seen nothing Rebecca your 2 year old having a tantrum over something is not a meltdown a meltdown is when a special needs child can not cope with a situation and loses full control and it’s absolutely heartbreaking to watch your child in that way so please don’t refer to poppy having massive meltdowns you have no clue what one is 👏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Popper

VIP Member
Her “what I’m grateful for” list 🤦🏼‍♀️
Number 1 is the bloody dog. Her 3 healthy kids don’t even get a mention

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
@Zoewilliams9217 Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and wishing you a safe delivery. Look after yourself ( I was going to say 'Be Kind' to yourself ;) but then thought :sick: )and can I ask a favour of you please ? Lots of young, old and middle aged tattle bastards on here admire your strength and love your posts. If you get a tiny fragment of a quiet time once baby Williams has arrived, pop on and let us know you are both well. x
thank you lovely, resting with two little boys is hard 😆
I have a feeling once those night time marathon feeds hit I’ll be back on here for the belly laughs in the dead of night so of course I will😘
Keep shining bastards you’re all such a great bunch xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Cheers for the Joules tip off Mrs M, just treated myself to a new pair of trainers and two tops and got 25/30% off.

However, I didn’t swipe up on your affiliate link. So you won’t get the commission. Ha!

😛😛😛😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Youbelter!

I've never posted here before. I used to be a fan and when I left supportive messages she ignored me but then when I made some comments to Rebecca on Instagram which were maybe less supportive and more critical she was really unpleasant. This seems to a theme to how she treats people.
My heart broke when she called her beautiful gorgeous 2 year old a phyco and I can't comment on her Instagram any more. I'm not trying to make this about me but my parents called me names as a child and it really sticks with you. It's difficult not to believe something that the person who is supposed to love you most in the world is telling you. It's really sad to see someone else being treated like that and not be able to do anything about it. Especially as she's posting that online. Surely calling a baby names is the sort of thing which is filtered out before posting.
Unrelated but I'm not an expert but I really don't believe that Poppy can possibly be THAT bad she always seems completely normal and lovely online.
Then I saw the video of the dog biting the child. Poppy was scared and the dog was scared. I get that everyone makes mistakes but that is not a video I'd have put on social media. It makes her look quite bad to film her dog biting her 2 YEAR OLD BABY.
The point I'm trying to make is it does seem odd about where her filter is. I don't understand why you would film and post so many things to loads of followers on Instagram if you know they're going to make you look bad.
Makes you question why she keeps posting abrasive and thoughtless stuff doesn’t it?! She must know there will be a backlash. I guess she’s happy as long as people keep talking about her.

Also, what the fuck is this???? 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Nanna

Please don't misunderstand what I'm about to say, (I have no desire to wish them anything bad) but they should do vlogs on
"We're finding this lifestyle to be difficult, the house is a financial noose around out neck (if that's true) We struggle with Lee working off shore". etc etc

I think so many people would relate and be interested in how they work it out. Putting the house up for sale in a difficult market, find a more modern smaller house ........the list is endless, if it was done honestly in ways that a "normal" couple could relate.
Stop with the being "so so happy" all the time, we all have bad days for whatever reason. Its not normal to be all smiles 24/7
Viewers above all, want the truth from anyone they follow, we're all sick and tired :rolleyes: of lies, shady goings on, we want the truth, keep it real and they could be on a winning streak. ..............(Yea I know, it would actually mean working wouldn't it, not sure if she's up to it)

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Sonofagun

The latest IG post from Lee has just got me in a rage. How on earth can he preach about sustainable fashion? His wife shopping and doing endless Primark shopping hauls- the most unethical and fast fashion shop around. Don’t get me wrong, I sometimes shop there as I am skint but the hypocrisy of these two knows no bounds 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
😝😝😝😝😝

Does she realise she is contributing to this mind numbing junk with her vlogs?
Oh this has made me roar!!!

Rebecca - seriously love, sit thefuck down because Stephen Spielberg you ain’t...!

“mind numbing junk” oh right yes.....

-constant footage of you making your bed
-constant boring boomerangs of you eye fucking yourself while holding a (hot) cup of tea
- footage of you cleaning your sink
-footage of you putting clothes in the washing machine
- daily updates of you sitting doing fuck all on the sofa, under a blanket
-boring as sin footage of you putting shoes & jackets on your kids
-boring footage of you washing your face
-boring footage of you “walking in the woods”

I could go on but literally every thing YOU post is mind numbing SHITE. Absolute shite. So pipe down.

• Heart
  • Haha

PUGLETT

Becca loves trivialising mental health issues. Depression can be cured with a mug of Hot tea and a jumper and people commit suicide because of online trolls.
My sibling very narrowly survived a suicide attempt last year after a blood transfusion and is left with permanent weakness and reduced movement in the hands. Even as a sibling I can't understand all the reasons behind it yet Becca knows what was going on in a strangers head.

• Sad
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
6E44063C-AD7F-4D56-A668-B07F2160546A.jpeg
C87E4873-19E0-4B14-9AE0-7146B6E071A7.jpeg

her only uploads that get high enough views are her vlogs.
nobody is bothered seeing her arse around in gym clothes, nobody gives a crap about her dog,
and Rebecca giving me tips on positivity is like the McCanns giving me tips on parenting.

the fugly pup isn’t bringing in the views.....baby 4? 😆😆
lee you might need to untie the laces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
Poppy is an inconvenience to her. Her post earlier about ideas now she didn’t sleep was really on how the lazy one could get more me time without entertaining a 2 year old. Her child. She has 2 older kids and so it shouldn’t be a massive shock.

She needs to put her phone away (not just on her knee) and get the dog off her lap her and actually spend quality time with poppy.

I’d also suggest she reads up on childhood development and realise what a crucial time this is for poppy and how damage she is doing. I’m actually glad poppy goes to nursery 2 days a week to gain experiences sadly lacking at home.

Poppy is an inconvenience in her life now after being the way of rolling money in previously.

We know you read on here Rebecca. I am no troll. I am a parent and teacher who is being increasingly concerned about your behaviour and the impact it has on the children. Yes it is a snapshot and “five minutes in your day”, however you are choosing to share the parts you share. I dread to think what it is like when the camera are not filming. Put down your phone for a day. A whole day. Record nothing. Emerce yourself in play with your kids. Get them to help tidy up - as a game. Be spontaneous (none of this monopoly night crap). Let them choose activities. Yes as parents they might not be our first choice however to your kids it’s important. Take them places past the forest. I live in the North East and we love the variety of activities on offer. Do things with Poppy included. Yes she maybe is too young for tours of castles but explore castle grounds, real forests, go on a big hunt, visit parks, the science centre, the beach, take a train ride.

Children grow up so fast - it’s vital we cherish and help them develop - rather than call then feral and psycho. Seriously wake up to reality

• Heart
Reactions: 35

CurlySue

VIP Member
I am DISGUSTED!!!!
Gushing post about her DOG then stories slating her CHILD!!!
shes 2!!!! You’re sitting with a cup of tea clearly trying to ‘have a slow day’ and she needs you!! Engage, play, take her out a walk! Singing that song to Poppy has really got to me.
I know Lee is awful but Poppy must be so relieved when he’s home. I feel so sorry for her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

InstaLurk

VIP Member
I still can’t believe that because she couldn’t get ads (since she REFUSED to apologise for her racism), they switched management companies (because that was the issue 🤨) and tried to make Nanny McLee the influencer spammer, then people realised he was related to her, so they got a dog and now she’s getting the dog to do ads. Does she not get it, she is toxic, and anything even remotely related to her smells of the same shit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Nanna

I'm addressing this comment to Karen (yes you read here) as a parent and grandmother, how do you sit back and support you daughter and son-in-law in their actions ? How are you ok with your child trying to literally cash in on someone else's tragedy.
I'm sorry but this kind of parenting has me very confused. It breaks my heart that your 3 lovely innocent granddaughters get to find out how their parents whored them out to make a dollar. If your a decent parent please step in and get her to stop.

• Sick