Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only way to take it more slowly is to invent a time machine to go back to before liftgate time and more ads!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she delusional?

“must slow down, it doesn’t come naturally to me”

WHAT?
WHAT?
WHAT THE duck?!!!!!!

you stupid witch - you don’t do anything!!! You don’t have a job, you don’t clean the house, you don’t have any hobbies or social life apart from getting your nails done. You’ve been pied off by Rami so you don’t go to the gym anymore, you have 1 child at home and Lee does 90% of the childcare.
Please explain what exactly you think you do that means you’re busy and that you need to slow down? Please? Because seriously you are just sounding so ridiculous now it’s gone beyond a joke.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
From what she’s read online. Eh? I know google can be useful but don’t forget to acknowledge all the medical advise you would have been only given yesterday! How about saying ‘the doctor told me I really need to be taking my iron medication and I feel so silly for wasting their time and irresponsible for putting myself and my family in this situation. I’ve learned my lesson the hard way’. It would make her more relatable to be a bit self depreciating sometimes.
But that would mean admitting she was wrong and we all know she will never do that 🙄

If she went any slower she’d be in bloody reverse

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If it was really that bad, why has she not booked a doctors app for first thing this morning? That’s the first thing I will definitely do if I was put in hospital!!
She doesn’t do too much either, she doesn’t have to go to work on top of what she does!!!

Reactions: 15
Trust me, when a migraine strikes, if you’ve never had one before, it’s extremely scary. I’ve suffered them since I was 6 years old. Mine have changed dramatically over the years, but one thing that never stops is the panic when one starts. My last affected my vision badly I couldn’t see to call anyone on my mobile, I had pins and needles down the left side of my body and face. Thankfully I have an iPhone and could use voice control to call my best friend to come over, but the panic is very real. People should not judge or comment on something theyve never experienced.
i don’t like the meldrums, but I sympathise if she did indeed suffer a severe migraine yesterday. Also, those commenting that she looks absolutely fine today, she doesn’t. Her speech is slow and you can tell she has brain fog, both side effects after a migraine.
I get migraines too, like you since I can remember, probably since about 5 or 6. I get all of the symptoms you do and I agree the worst part is the utter panic of when I feel one coming on, and I am someone who has had hundreds in my life and know exactly what it is and what is going to happen. I imagine for someone who hasn’t ever had a migraine before it can feel like you are having a stroke. That being said, I’m not entirely convinced Rebecca had one. When I have a migraine I can’t stand even a crack of light peeking through the curtains. I can’t speak nevermind smile. That hospital selfie really doesn’t look like someone suffering from a migraine to me. Maybe she’s one of those people who gets a headache and calls it a migraine, but they are really not the same thing at all.

Reactions: 16
In her defence she says it was a panic attack and a migraine. It’s easy to judge somebody on those , it until it’s happened to you it’s impossible to understand how it really makes you feel so physically unwell. Did she need to tell the world about it? No. Did she need to post hospital selfies? No. However maybe that picture WAS to send to the girls who would have been frightened and sending a picture of her looking happy would have been exactly the right thing to send to them to put them at ease. Keep it private though.
the person who said she needed to be admitted to a psychiatric ward is off their rocker though. She needs ( by her own admission) To get on top of her iron deficiency. That will help her massively with energy and mood and maybe this is the thing that will shock her into really looking after herself. None of us wishes her ill so maybe this will do it. And that has got to be a good thing for those girls.
Psychiatric wards aren’t what she needs. People who suffer Panic attacks don’t need to be hospitalised for that, she may need some help but that’s taking it too far.
Maybe she should have taken the iron tablets she was prescribed previously, such a waste of NHS time and money to go and see a doctor, be prescribed something and then resort to buying spatone as she doesn’t like the taste? No sympathy I’m afraid. You have to take a FULL course of iron tablets for them to be effective.
PS anyone else totally bored by all of this now?

Reactions: 16
All that chat to camera in stories this morning.... No eye contact, she's shifty as duck. Yesterday an old vlog "autumn walks and negativity" was suggested by you tube, had another look. Miss prissy pants with toddler Florrie, much better eye contact with camera but significantly speaks TO her child, not like with poppy via the camera. 🙄 Moans on there about negativity, but she's got a handle on it apparently.Her lips must have been recently done on that video, bottom lip is massive, either that or it has grown from pouting and sulking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Christ on a bike, she’s going to sloooow down and take care of herself!
What more self care can she possibly do?! Get herself gold plated??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She must be exhausted this morning with all this posing .
I was going to say away and draw your curtains and snuggle on your gifted couch but you've no got curtains 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Really puzzled how her fans think she is busy and in need of a rest and self care. How lazy must they be??!

Reactions: 17
Dr google is bleeping fantastic. I’ve just about died 68 times according to Dr google.
I’m sure the medical advice for her episode this weekend was

“you have a headache, drink more water”

in the upload she said they had to restart the pups vaccinations? So the thing was returned without getting his second dose....

why the duck did the breeder not do it and why the duck is the breeder dolling puppies out to anyone who wants one.

rebecca made out they were check out before she was alllowed take Bertie-boy (hate that name)
This reputable breeder didn’t give you the right DOB and the poor thing is behind on injections???

is everything about the Meldrum’s half arsed.
YES ! except for drama that is always full on !!

Reactions: 7
She's going to slow down 😂😂😂
If she was any bleeping slower she'd be in reverse 🙈

She's absolutely lapping up the attention isn't she!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I just came on to say the same! Any slower and she’d be going backwards. Wtf
Honestly!! I've never known anyone so self obsessed and downright selfish as Mrs M. She's always putting her needs and wants in front of the kids and Lee. She doesn't have a clue what being busy really is!

Is she delusional?

“must slow down, it doesn’t come naturally to me”

WHAT?
WHAT?
WHAT THE duck?!!!!!!

you stupid witch - you don’t do anything!!! You don’t have a job, you don’t clean the house, you don’t have any hobbies or social life apart from getting your nails done. You’ve been pied off by Rami so you don’t go to the gym anymore, you have 1 child at home and Lee does 90% of the childcare.
Please explain what exactly you think you do that means you’re busy and that you need to slow down? Please? Because seriously you are just sounding so ridiculous now it’s gone beyond a joke.
Poppy’s in nursery two days a week too. She doesn’t know she’s living.

Guys she does have a job she runs the meldrum brand/company and failed 2 uploads (Sunday doesnt count) - so if i dont show up to work i expect to be fired

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.