Mrs Meldrum #71 Asda, Amazon, children, dog: smashed it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pat stayed home when the smallest inconvenience was born, it would make sense for it to happen again now they’re pawrents.

It’s a good job they line dry their clothes to save their carbon footprint, that must counteract the chopper fuel consumption 🤣

A shell of a person......I disagree.
She’s full of life when everything’s going her way. Days she gets to go to the gym, nail appointment, etc she’s loving life.

She can’t cope because she’s so used to Lee being there to do it all for her. Since P grew out of the newborn stage she basically left him to do all the parenting while she was playing at being ‘solo earner’. She has the easiest life of anyone I’ve ever seen......she just can’t cope with reality of looking after her own children. She wants a full nights sleep, long lies, me time.
There was a vlog where they discussed who gets up with Poppy and she admired she looked great because Lee gets up all the time when he’s home.
Full of life when at the gym or at the nail bar because it distracts from normality briefly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He got home quick didn’t he? Does that mean he’s not far off shore and lives close to the heli port?

I think it takes my husband longer to get home from his work in London to our commuter town than it did him from the middle of the North Sea to the hospital.
It is entirely possible that he can get to the hospital in the five or so hours she says he did but whether or not it was merited remains to be seen

Reactions: 4
So she went in Sat morning and was home later in the day....how did Meld get there so quickly to snap a pic in the hospital with her?!? I’m not doubting the whole saga at all and it must have been horrible especially for those girls but doing an upload (as others have said essentially working) the next day is unnecessary and shows she’s absolutely fine and didn’t need him to rush back! What a melt 🙄

Reactions: 14
So she went in Sat morning and was home later in the day....how did Meld get there so quickly to snap a pic in the hospital with her?!? I’m not doubting the whole saga at all and it must have been horrible especially for those girls but doing an upload (as others have said essentially working) the next day is unnecessary and shows she’s absolutely fine and didn’t need him to rush back! What a melt 🙄
Aye, it all started at 6:45 in the morning. You know, when she “naturally woke up” 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All this woman needs to do is quit social media/you tube and really focus in on herself, her kids and her marriage. She’s clearly struggling, this is a massive cry for help. Her highs and lows are indicative of someone not in control; the pressure of presenting her life to the world is weighing heavy. What’s more important? Health or wealth Rebecca?
She's seriously unhinged big time. Something will give......

Reactions: 9
He got home quick didn’t he? Does that mean he’s not far off shore and lives close to the heli port?

I think it takes my husband longer to get home from his work in London to our commuter town than it did him from the middle of the North Sea to the hospital.
The airport is about 15 min drive to hospital depending on traffic
Flight time would be approx an hour or so depending on where he is in North Sea. He must have got an emergency flight as not many platforms have flights at a weekend. But yeah he arrived home v v quick

Reactions: 6
Spare a thought for the poor worker that put in a 2 week shift offshore and got bumped off his flight to let the wet wipe come home

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I don't know if they're still with Whaler, but good grief they're getting some bad advice if they are. Surely if they orchestrate a scenario, it should be well thought out before anything is posted anywhere on social media.

Reactions: 4
That pic should have stayed private. I get showing the girls mum is ok but that pic shouldn’t be for the public domain
Unless no one believes you were in hospital

Reactions: 37
I honestly hope it’s her being dramatic cos if it DID happen like she said it would be scary for her and terrifying for her kids. I genuinely hope she’s ok. That said, how does a grown woman ended up dehydrated on a cold day in Scotland?! She drinks enough hot cuppas to prevent that surely? What exactly in her life is stressful? Her 2 oldest kids are in school, her youngest in nursery at least one day a week, she doesn’t work ( let’s face it not even at YouTube!) and finds time for plenty of ‘ self care’ ( I HATE that bloody phrase) so how exactly is she stressed? She had the cushiest life even with a husband ( Pat the twit) working away. And no one forced the puppy on her and she could have waited til Lee was home for his 3 weeks off to make things easier ( ie palm Poppy, puppy, housework shopping and school runs to Pat the twit).
I wouldn’t be AT ALL surprised if this is a precursor to Lee no longer working on the rigs due to Rebeggars ‘Health issues’. Bringing back the Meldrum vlogs ( well, sort of) which will be their Source of income with Pat getting ads etc.
God help her if she ever develops a genuine health issue.
I’ve said it before, but he is as responsible for the cock ups that Mrs Meldrum Ltd have made/continue to make as she is, and I will continue to complain to any business who works with them in the future. I will continue to do this until they address their crappy behaviour, apologise with sincerity, and make some changes.

Reactions: 10
I know for a fact that ARI is currently in ‘code black’ meaning they are seriously understaffed and can’t take patients that aren’t emergencies. No bloody wonder they’re in code black when there’s absolute morons like her taking up hospital beds.

Reactions: 26
Wow.
My husband was taken into hospital just before christmas with similar symptoms. Pounding headache, very sensitive to light like Rebecca has said but also couldn't move his head. Turned out to be viral meningitis. After an agonising wait to see if it was bacterial.
We certainly weren't taking pictures like that or even mentioning it on social media.

Also the posing in the picture to make sure the cannula is on display. Definitely for the kids 👍🏻

Reactions: 29
I've known North Sea workers not be allowed home when there's been an actual DEATH in the family. Yet HRH Meld gets flown home immediately for a sore head? I'm so (so) confused.
Especially at the weekend and so so fast to get him off

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.