Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I assumed the Meldrum channel will be effected by COPPA?
she has the kids vlogging on it now 🙄 but I got a mid roll add?
is there a way to find out why they haven’t been effected

looks like Rebecca is the fucking Cesar Millan of Scotland now 🙄

Cesar Millan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍

Looks like lee has now gone back and deleted the comments he was posting from his Betty Crocker Instagram account on the Bertie post!!! 😂

lee - get it right mate - I used to work in magazine advertising, many years ago. I don’t work in a hospital - did you just pull that out of your arse? You are obsessed with me ya little ginger wotsit!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

YA ABSOLUTE PEACH!!!!!! 👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Tonight while washing the dishes I decided to listen to Aberdeen radio station Northsound (which also covers the villaaaage that is Banchory), singing along to Dance Monkey 😜 when what should I hear, but a radio advert taking the mickey out of instagram "influencers" posting puppy pictures 😂😂

Even the local radio station is trolling you Reb! You're a laughing stock, a warning, a joke to everyone, not just in the industry but in public too. Those blowing smoke up your tiny ass are called sycophants. Genuine followers left long ago, whats left is z list wannabe influencer accounts, riding your coat tails hoping to steal your crown now it's fallen.

If it wasn't for the damage this does to your kids it would be hilarious. Instead it's just sad. You're just sad. Get a life.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
I see Reb is using the same phrase to teach Bertie to go pee that she says to Pat in the bedroom 😆
#quicklyquickly

Hope our wee belter bad boy Pat doesn’t get confused one day and piss on her.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Most parents.

The kids were a bit shaken up, it must have be bloody scary for them to see “mummy” so sick

Rebecca Meldrum

The kids were a bit shaken up...

which is never nice to see as a parent

always back to how she is effected 😊

• Angry
  • Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I am most pissed off at Bertie for not ‘pupdating’ his followers about what was going on with his ‘pawrent’. He obviously needs a no fucks given T-shirt too!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Clare

VIP Member
Let me get it right, she’s so so sick she got ambulanced to A&E and kept in all day but the VERY next day she’s well enough to film, edit and upload a bloody vlog about it. WTAF. Absolute cocunt.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Those usernames seem familiar 🤔😂

Sorry just read previous posts and see it's already been mentioned :ROFLMAO:
I see lee is spending his time at home productivity- creating fake Instagram accounts based on people who post or used to post on this forum.

get a life lee you fucking bellend.

What’s this all about then?! Are they now trying to claim that it was little go-go Florrie that FaceTimed Daddy Cannon, in the style of popular 90s BBC docu-drama 999 (if you know, you know!!)

what’s next?! Did Ma Cannon crack Rebecca’s chest open with a Tin opener & a can of spaghetti hoops? Did Daddy Cannon perform open heart surgery on the kitchen floor? Did Teddy & Bertie fashion a tourniquet from the braided hair of ah LOL doll and carry Rebecca out by their paws?!!

How many more lies are these two going to come out with?!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bella7519

Chatty Member
That pic should have stayed private. I get showing the girls mum is ok but that pic shouldn’t be for the public domain
Unless no one believes you were in hospital

I know the Meldrums aren't the brightest pair, but surely any idiot would think twice about slapping their jolly outings all over Instagram after they've been on an emergency helicopter out of work to look after your hospitalised wife?!
🤦‍♀️
I have my own business and if I saw my staff posting how Lee is after I'd sent them home to look after a loved one, I'd be extremely pissed off and probably be giving them written warnings 🤷 And I like to think I'm generally quite a nice, fair boss 😂

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
Totally agree with this. Why isn’t he left at home to get used to being alone. My dog is 8 and we’ve taken her for coffee twice and she’s a pain in the arse. I adore my dog but she’s best left at home or out on a walk not in a cafe
The way you feel about your dog in a cafe is the way Beggy feels about one of her own children in a cafe 😂🙈

• Haha

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Can’t believe I am going to stick up for Becca.......

If a family member had unexplained, out of nowhere ‘seizure like symptoms’ I guarantee most people would call an ambulance

Seizure ‘like’ symptoms is a very real terminology that medical staff will write in patients notes.

A cannula can be used for taking bloods especially in the A&E setting.

If this had happened to anyone of us I am sure our partners/husbands would come home from work .... so if Meld is on his way, it is totally understandable.

Just to clarify, I do think she overdramatised this!! 😬

• Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
On Ed Miliband’s podcast they had some expert from Scandinavia (I think Sweden) saying almost every child is at nursery from age 1 for their own benefit - not the economy 🧐
It angers me so much! We’re not trusted to raise our own kids anymore. They may as well just take them away at birth and stamp the back of their necks... What 1 year old is happier in a childcare setting for hours and hours on end, than with their own mother or father? Why do the politicians not seem to give family wellbeing any consideration and who consults the poor kids? It’s sad. There are some children in certain social situations it will benefit, but I don’t believe that’s the main driver. It’s all about the taxes. I’m ranting again. You may have to delete and block me.

FWIW, and on topic now, I agree that Mrs M will absolutely use all 30 hours for Poppy, despite that not being mandatory!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Yourvoiceisgrating

Why did he have to post this on insta?! It’s a public profile and surely his boss will see them living it up in ARI?! They look like they are having the time of their lives!
That pic has just fucked me right off. Know what my granda was rushed into ARI with a stroke and sent home no CT, no MRI nothing! Sent home and told he had bell’s paulsy he died 36 hours later of a massive stroke/bleed on the brain and those two fucking clowns are sitting grinning like a pair of absolute fanny’s making a mockery of the NHS which they themselves have slagged off everytime they’ve had to use it but get treated like royalty. Well if his company have money to waste sending him home then more fool them.

Last edited:
  • Sad

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
I’m waaay too busy SMASHING it to be jealous
Off skiing for 9 days, leaving in 72 hours and I’ve already booked my place on the piste basher
And my salopettes are packed!
😂👌🏼💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Gertrude55

As I said earlier, I don’t see a problem with Lee getting off the rig. It’s what most would do.

HOWEVER, he needs to be careful. If a supervisor or any member of HR from his company sees that his ”ill” wife is all over social media they may question if his compassionate leave was necessary. It’s guys like this who abuse the system and spoil it for the rest of us (a seat on the next helicopter home for a family emergency/compassionate).

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
She’s fine! Managed a 9 minute vlog of her ordeal! Long and the short of it is - she’s going to put herself and needs at the top of the priority list. So business as usual then 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Trollstice

The thing is I just don't really believe her. She used her cancer 'scare' to plug Next. I'm sure she had a panic attack or a migrain, but deep down I just don't think it would have been that bad. She was managing to like Harry and Meghan statements yesterday afterall..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35