Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frenchie

VIP Member
Disclaimer: I can't stand Mrs Meldrum and am not defending her but......
A similar thing happened to my husband. Absolutely blinding headache, flashing lights, inability to walk .... completely of nowhere and came on in seconds. He was at a Premier League football match and it was the St John's Ambulance he insisted he was 'blue lighted' to hospital. He had the same treatment, CT Scan etc. He has since admitted he didn't think he would get out of the ground alive.

Google Thunderclap Headache.

I'm pretty sure the Ambulance crew that attended Reb would not have sent her on to hospital if they didn't think it was necessary.

Bella7519

Chatty Member
Yeah it's not like she used a breast lump to advertise clothes from Next, or exaggerated her daughters stay in NICU for the engagements. Its not even like she's ignored medical advice and prescribed medication in order to use affiliated link supplements. And she never ignored her babys breathing difficulties to boost engagement and entice her husband home from a night out.

It would be hard not to think someone who would do all of that is now lying/exaggerating about a medical scare.
The breast cancer scare was before my time. What was that ??

GoLando

VIP Member
Why would he need to come home? She says she's fine, her parents are round the corner. It's not as if she was kept in THEN I'd understand for the children.
I'd want to be back to check nothing more happens again. I don't have another parent around so it's hard to imagine but when I did and there were medical dramas (proper serious ones!) I dropped everything to be around.

feefifofum

I keep wondering if the doxing charges have gotten to her, and now she's panicking. She probably thought if she just ignored it, it would all go away. I'm glad @Zoewilliams9217 had the courage to follow through. 👏
I’ve missed a LOT and just been trying to catch up - with the what now?! Anyone point me to this info?! Hope she gets charged!!!

HopTop

I’m shocked someone has reported her to social services, they don’t deserve that. Their parenting style doesn’t match mine (I wouldn’t dream of putting my children out there for the world to see, for some easy money/a free holiday, but each to their own I suppose 😂), but their kids seem relatively happy, and are well cared for in terms of a house, food, schooling, etc.
When did that happen?

Bella7519

Chatty Member
Let’s be honest, they got lucky. Yes her folks have a bit of cash behind them, but it doesn’t sound like she was ever very career driven. No doubt, she started up her little YouTube thang as a hoppy and people lapped it up. People like watching people. It’s human nature. Companies soon realised they could make them big money and got them on board. They’re the first generation of social media influencers and it must have been a whirlwind and they got a lot of free stuff.

Tbh I never took any notice back then and only really was into it when a friend Of mine said she enjoyed her content so I had a look. I questioned the dlp fiasco and was swiftly blocked. That opened my eyes.

Time went on, they got greedy, expected it to last forever and it hasn’t.

The ship has sailed. No amount of puppy, mental health or make up chat will ever get them back to where they were a couple of years ago.

As a parallel to the shallow, materialistic throwaway lifestyle they were flogging, they have written their own future by the choices they made dealing with their own lies and cock ups. Not to even open the can of worms with their own children’s privacy.

Yes, they still have a huge following, but if the big brands won’t touch them, as lovely is it is to have a billion people ask “u ok hun”, “go slow”, they are useless to the meldrum brand as they have nothing to influence them with.

It’s pretty much done.
Can I ask what the dlp fiasco was ?

Claireneato

What I don’t get if you had been in hospital yesterday, why would you go out for a walk in the woods, surely the body would need rest at least a day of bedrest ??
Am I missing something? Has there been a post since the statement she gave saying about being in hospital?