Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Give me strength!!!

Honestly- If tattle is so upsetting, if what we discuss here is having such an impact, if you are spending your days reading tattle, discussing tattle with each other and your wider family & friends, if you are spending your time - in your real life - making up fake Instagram profiles based on anonymous tattle profiles (I mean really, this is all shades of bizzare!!!) and then using those fake Instagram accounts to comment on your own Instagram page as some sort of backhanded “fuck you” ......you must on some level see how ridiculous this behaviour is?? or are you both really so far down the rabbit hole now that you genuinely believe that you are in the right??
don’t you think it’s time to just stop coming on here and reading our posts on an hourly basis? Just stop.
Doesn’t it strike you as just madness that you are so consumed by this website that it seems to dominate your whole lives, online & off line? You guys are literally obsessed- on here all the time and constantly referring to this website - and yet you claim that we are the sad folk with no lives?!!!! You make a choice to log on and read this thread, you don’t have to read anything that’s posted here, YOU are making that choice.
I don’t follow any of your social media accounts, I’ve never sent either of you any messages, I’ve never commented on any of your posts, I’ve never contacted any companies you work with, I’ve never reported you to anyone.
Listen up - no one in my real life has ever heard of you - I’m not spending my time discussing you with my husband or family! They wouldn’t have a clue who you were. They have never heard of tattle. I don’t discuss you two idiots, or tattle with anyone in my real life - because it’s just not that important!!! I watch your nonsense online for fun - just like I watch tv show outtakes and blooper reels on you tube - it’s mildly amusing and is an outlet from my otherwise busy and fairly stressful work/life. That’s it.

Get a life. Seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Kmh1987

She also didn’t really need to apologise for not posting for one day. Could have just posted from this morning with no mention of what happened yesterday. Some things can remain personal, shame she doesn’t realise this
It’s like people who check in on Facebook at the hospital or children’s hospital no need . My sons been admitted 4 times in the last 18 months my main concern is him not posting on Facebook or the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 46

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Wow, just wow! This is Lee’s answer to why Poppy was left behind in nursery yesterday. Kind of sums this pair of cocunts right up, not to mention the messages they are giving the older girls. Let’s the whole family go for a treat but leave the feral one in nursery so she doesn’t spoil it.

View attachment 74385
🙄 oh Jesus.

Bertie is a DOG. He’s a fucking DOG. He wants walks round the fields, chasing a ball - not sitting in a fucking cafe. HES A DOG.

poor Poppy. They prefer spending time with a fucking dog rather than their own daughter. Shame on them.

• Sad
Reactions: 45

montydonfc

VIP Member
Wanting to put your fucking dogs happiness before your child’s..... WOW!

the dog doesn’t give a shiny shite about going to the fucking cafe Lee... he’s a DOG!!

bet wee poppy would have lovely a fancy piece and a trip to the cafe with her pup, who funnily enough is supposed to be her BFF that Meldrum can’t wait to see her grow up with but she just can’t go anywhere with the dog.

Lee & Rebecca are cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Is she delusional?

“must slow down, it doesn’t come naturally to me”

WHAT?
WHAT?
WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!!

you stupid bitch - you don’t do anything!!! You don’t have a job, you don’t clean the house, you don’t have any hobbies or social life apart from getting your nails done. You’ve been pied off by Rami so you don’t go to the gym anymore, you have 1 child at home and Lee does 90% of the childcare.
Please explain what exactly you think you do that means you’re busy and that you need to slow down? Please? Because seriously you are just sounding so ridiculous now it’s gone beyond a joke.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

hello2710

Long time follower of this thread - used to love Mrs M.
I am so shocked by her post this morning about needing to slooooooow down! Does she not realise how stupid she sounds! It’s an absolute Insult to mums who have to work full/part time as well as all the child & home duties.
My husband works full time & I am lucky enough to be a stay at home to my 4 & 2 year olds. (We do co run a small business aswell which I do the day to day stuff for -emails,marketing, bookings etc) however I just slot this in to my day or evenings as I am sure Rebecca could too with her ‘hobby’.
My day to day life does not need slowing down & I would never ever say such a thing especially if I had the large platform she did (in the fear of looking like a massive idiot!). I have a very easy life not having to go to work, dropping kids off before heading to work, working all day & then coming home to clean, cook dinner, put the kids to bed etc etc etc - I admire all working mums!
I know I am lucky & never ever moan about my life. My husband would think I was incredibly ungrateful if I did - Lee has gone back to work to make her life easier, why on earth is it all a big pity party for her?!?! Does he not think she is a complete dick?!!!
She does not need to slow down, she needs to get her arse in to gear & do something, get out of the house, I think she is bored & understimulated. As a stay at home mum, I have realised I Need to get us all out of the house doing things (not just a woodland walk) to keep us all sane!
I also have v low iron, discovered in pregnancy after fainting, headaches & dizziness. I take my iron tablets and attend my iron injection appts as prescribed by my doctor so I can get on with my life & feel well.
I can’t believe how much I used to like her!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Peachbomb

VIP Member
This is the woman who thought she was having contractions in the car and went to a nursing home/elderly care centre for help 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Catwoman

VIP Member
Raemoir is privately owned.

I couldn't even get our (and Meldrums) local dobbies to waive the delivery charges of 20 quid on an order for a charity I help, less than 2 miles from their store. The bloody order was 2k, yet they gift arseholes like her. Last purchase from them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Why does it all have to be listed on Instagram, that’s what I don’t get. Why do we need to know about cannulas and blood tests and ambulances?
Why the big drama.
If you must mention it then I would say “wasn’t around yesterday, had a migraine and felt terrible but better now”
Keep some things private, not everything has to be documented in full and dramatised 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 41

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So one minute it was a migraine, then seizure like symptoms, then dehydration, low iron levels and now a panic attack!

FFS cant keep her story straight on what actually happened she has 5 different diagnoses in the space of 2 days.
A303446D-CF99-4329-A7D0-50F375B10907.jpeg

• Haha

MrBull

VIP Member
I guess when he got the call it would have been alarming, but how embarrassing to now have to go back say “errr, turns out she just had a migraine and she can’t cope with the new dog”. As if they’re not laughing stocks enough already!

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Imagine what it must be like to have to sleep with him (I know, I know - put down the sick buckets for a minute).
Does he shout "Go Rebbby!" at the magic moment?
Or maybe it's "soupy currrrry".
I’d rather never have sex ever again than go anywhere near him.
imagine his little midget body and tiny wee Jeremy Beadle hands.... urgh. No thanks.

that’s really put me off eating the pack of Wotsits I’ve got in my bag....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

memberofthepublic

Chatty Member
Completely off topic

But I wanted to say "thank you" for the general tone of respect towards that exists on this thread. E.g the acknowledgement that rm is not a true or fair representation of SAHPs (hate the phrase but you know what I mean)

Sponfused

VIP Member
I read a number of nice comments on here over the last few days wishing her well. Many sympathised with the kids for witnessing their mum being unwell and a lot of people validated her story with their own experiences. But then her and Lee return to social media almost immediately after this confusing near death experience with a puppy update vlog, cheesy hospital selfies, #whatmamaworemonday and a troll post to boot. And she seriously wonders why people question her credibility? She can’t help herself, she doesn’t even know how to act sincere. There was no need to share all of this online but keeping it private doesn’t seem to be an option for them. In which case, buckle up and prepare for the reactions of the 100,000+ strangers that watch you Rebecca. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if it was some of her genuine followers who have questioned her this time because something definitely smells. 🐀

• Heart

OliviaPope

Calling BS she’s so ill that she needed Lee to come off the rig but she has managed the next day to sit and film a video edit it and upload it to YouTube!!

Nobody in their right mind if they had any kind of REAL medical scare would slap a face of make up on and do this!

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Yeah sorry to be that person and I’m willing to eat my words if I’m wrong.

Rebecca has underestimated the amount of work a new puppy and 3 kids are.
She has low iron anyway (we’re lead to believe) and she refuses treatment for it.

she fainted. It happens!
she’s just lucky poppy wasn’t hurt or left alone with the puppy scared, il save my sympathy on this one for the moment.
And hopefully Rebecca will take her prescribed iron tablets in future.

Reactions: 39

Hellofresh

Wow, just wow! This is Lee’s answer to why Poppy was left behind in nursery yesterday. Kind of sums this pair of cocunts right up, not to mention the messages they are giving the older girls. Let’s the whole family go for a treat but leave the feral one in nursery so she doesn’t spoil it.

View attachment 74385
Shouldn’t have even been in the cafe in my humble opinion, emergency trip home from the rig to look after his hospitalised wife, girls and puppy, must have cost someone a fortune, yet he’s up a hill and in a cafe, and she’s swanning around the village as if nothing has happened, I would be SO embarrassed and be keeping a very low profile🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 39