Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestjoe

We had a huge disagreement with them about the use of kids clubs on Neilson holidays, saying that they didn’t want to spend time with the children and that it was selfish etc...couple of years ago. Then she said something horrible about us on her stories when we had our last baby telling people to avoid us and we were trolls. Her usual MO to protect her brand and distract from anyone outing her a nasty, manipulative, lying, money hungry piece of sh*t. You know. Probably nothing that would surprise anyone on here. We took issue with her naming our baby in her outburst... waiting it out here to see her fall. The higher you go the harder you fall! Bring it on!

Reactions: 18
M

Member 177

aww Honeybun is sounding more and more like a Grumpybum.

It might be 15 people regularly posting but it's read by many more who agree and eventually come out of lurking to post their views.
As others have said if it's not bothering them why are they blocking and deleting anyone who asks a simple question about the ads or agrees with a post expressing concern or upset at the way the channel is going?

Subs may be rising but many will be watching for the downfall or possibly brought to make it seem all is perfect for the Ad-drum show.

Gossipgal

Another point I wanted to make abundantly clear here . She states in her latest stories that she has a wonderful life and she's not bothered etc etc ..... How can anyone be enjoying life when they have to be constantly glued to their phone 24 7 checking for negative messages and deleting them within minutes. I mean that in itself must be a monotonous task .. I think she needs her own PA to remove comments for her ? also any person who needs to stand up on a video and tell the world their life is great .. really isn't fooling anyone ???

M

Member 2133

I wonder what happened there? Lee especially used to like all her insta pics
Oh and her husband has a job so maybe Pat felt embarrassed at being a human wine gum

Reactions: 17

Marian

We rise by lifting others..
I have never ever seen her doing anything for anyone ever. What is she on about?
1543078021743.gif

Ezra84

Ok people. All for slagging off someone’s business (or lack of business) that is being disingenuous but I think we lose the moral high ground to be slagging off someone’s appearance. Maybe just me but it doesn’t sit nicely with me. X

fireflies

VIP Member
Watch this train wreck before gets deleted.

How do we rate her 2018 goals

1) exercise she hates gym but shes going to pay subscriptions and go to jazzercize 3 times a week.

2 )drink more water please hydrate mate send me another free water bottle.

Go on photography course to learn how to use her large big boy camera please Judie lang gift me this in return for advertising your business.

3) self build house

4) no more primark hauls or lots clothes buying.

5) live simpler stop random spending they have everything they need.
Save hard for house and to go on amazing holidays that cost next to nothing.

Whilst im in financial guru mode lets sneakily advertise this app that earns me lots of money.

fmmac

We all need to get a life says the wannabe "influnecer" ???
"Influencer" and "content creator" are my two absolute pet hates. I've had a massive clear out and unfollowed everyone who claims to be either (or a "good egg" ??)

Poppy1979

Has anyone looked at her Instagram story about if people are following her to troll her she will block them etc ? Is she serious...... look in the mirror luv.... You’re the twat and why don’t you take some of your own advice and come on this forum using your real name and stop hiding behind your computer!!!

Belleeyes

I h

Yeah and do you know what, Their little faces light up when they watch videos back of when they were little and the memories
Do you know what? There are these things called home videos they can do that on? You don't need to make them public for that to happen.?

Jeakat

I’ve responded to good ole Duncan at the ASA and given feedback on how inadequate the laws currently are and asking how I can take it further. This isn’t about you Reb, for me it’s now about the whole industry and how toxic it is.

In the end I think the only winners are the brands themselves. The followers are roped into buying into an unsustainable lifestyle or risk feeling inadequate (and any influencer who would deny this clearly has no idea how their own industry works).

And the influencer themselves loses in the end. Someone mentioned something previously that really stuck with me. Nothing in their house is ‘theirs’ really. There’s no old knicknacks, barely any family photos, no crappy kids artwork up. Everything is gifted or sponsored and I think it would be hard once you’ve been doing it for a while to really accurately assess whether you like something because you like it, because you think your followers will like it, because you think it’s the ‘in’ thing to have, because you’re being paid to like it or because you’re given it. I could watch every single one of the videos on Mrs Meldrum and the Meldrums (if it was still there) and even with their chronic oversharing of every detail of their lives I don’t think I could accurately guess what she would like/dislike. I’m not keen on those new prints she has but knowing how Reb has been recently I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t either. I don’t think there’s any way to live your life authentically if you know you have people watching you.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Umm yeah Edgy, about that using your real name thing, I kinda did and you blocked me ??‍♀ I wasn’t rude I asked a question that you decided you didn’t like! You were advertising something so it means as a ‘viewer’ I wasn’t allowed an opinion!! Fair to say I won’t be using the company you were flogging! Considering the amount of views this site is getting I’d be a bit lighter on the old block button on you business account! Your customer care is appalling. Brands need to start using professionals!! Clearly floggers like Edgy have difficulty differentiating between just a mum/boss ass business woman!!!

Curlygirld

I don’t understand her latest post.
“I want to just be a mum

....what? That’s all you do, every day you’re having a “relaxing” day with the girls, you do a few videos full of ads a week! Cheek of her is unreal.

M

Member 1682

No! Honestly it makes my stomach churn because sponsorship is their ownly income for those three girls :(
[automerge]1543011829[/automerge]
Do you think that's how it was worked out with the bank? I did wonder, knowing how far back our bank wanting to have proven self employed earnings! Thought I'd chosen the wrong bank ?
Daddy Cannon would have fronted the money, probably as a tax dodge.
There is no way in gods green earth that they got that mortgage based on their income from “Mrs Meldrum Ltd”
They have a self employed ltd company. You usually need 3 years complete books to get a
Mortgage based on the income of said business.
They are full of shit
Their house was around the £600K mark
To try to pass that off as something they bought themselves is an insult.

It’s just pathetic.
She’s knocking 30 and has no idea.
Get a job. Earn some money. Live in the real world. Graft. Earn people’s respect, learn.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Off topic but all these “inspirational quote” prints get right on my nerves.
I don’t need my walls telling me what to do.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I always find it interesting to see the YouTube lot talking about how we’re just so bored and really have no effect on their lives..

Yet look at Mrs Wilkes,
she goaded the site, ridiculed the opinions of this site so many times, tried to twist what was said to a narrative that suited her..made herself look like a victim.
And low and behold.
The police officer on sick leave gets called in by her own station and told to stop vlogging,
Her threats to illegally trace IP addresses are still out there I assume ??
Her lies about what’s been said are still out there.

Be careful when you piss off the people who pay your bills.
And your audience do pay your bills Rebecca and Lee Meldr#ad

A handful of people seeing the truth can grow very quickly!!

Honestjoe

He is so full of poop, savage is not getting a broken sleep with a teething or grumpy baby, have a reality check, that’s parenthood!!!
Exactly - and what makes it harder to swallow is they NEVER have to get up and go to work after a night like that. Quit bloody moaning you pathetic excuse for a father

Reactions: 16