Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 1682

Her Instagram stories today had absolutely shown her in her true light

Talking about people who have hard lives

she’s nothing more than a silly little rich girl who has no idea about anything. She honestly hasn’t got a fucking clue.
She’s never worked a day in her life.
Daddy has given her everything on a silver platter.
Who is she to be talking about anyone else?!
Urgh

Reactions: 20

anony mouse

Chatty Member
Backlash from 15 or so on a tiny little gossip site.....compared to HER over hundred thousand subs on Yt and her 90 thousand subs on Insta plus her FB?? Do you really think this affects her? Other than her numbers climbing quickly over the last few weeks ? I actually think all this gossip is actually making her subs grow
Yawn don’t you have another ad to post?

Reactions: 20

Alightened

VIP Member
I'm laughing now because my name should have been Enlightened and not Alightened???. I need to sleep. I will continue with the name I typed in (gin goggles). ?

Reactions: 19

Redbreast

VIP Member
I know it’s been touched upon before but I still can’t get my head around her selling stuff. So you get a product or item gifted to you for FREE and you sell it to get money on your local selling site. Can we all just take a moment to think about how truly awful that is. I had no idea she was doing that! Think of all the charities or people who could have used it. But yet she sells it for cash. She really is the pits and has no shame!

DaisyDoo

I've been a lurker for a while now but have come out of hiding. I used to really love watching Mrs M's videos but recently I can't even bear to see her Instagram posts let alone watch one of her videos. I am quite ashamed to say I was sucked into her web of lies but I have now seen the light.

Spotted this comment on her latest Costa instasham post. If it's not from someone on here, they need to join asap haha. Wonder how long until it is deleted!

Attachments

Last edited:

Stabby the unicorn

Finally found time to read all the latest comments and reply. My life is so hard, I've had to do this thing called a job, where I've been responsible for my actions!

Going back to something the sale machine mentioned the other day, and her "social anxiety"

I hope to God she doesn't jump on that band wagon. I'm currently dealing with a teenage daughter that does have social anxiety and I see absolutely nothing that Rebecca does that would suggest she is suffering from it.

When you stuggle to go in a shop and buy something, when you find it impossible to order a meal in a restaurant, when you can't make a phone call to even your parent, let alone a stranger, when you can't physically get on public transport, or go to an family event - that there is social anxiety. Do not, ever try and pretend you are suffering from it Rebecca, because it does nothing to help those that are really, really truly suffering day in day out with every day tasks.

Luckily for us she's been offered CBT, but now after the first assessment she's melting down about going for the sessions. However I'll end up dragging her there and will be told I'm tge worst human ever a for just wanting to help my precious daughter..

So yeah, I guess some people do have shitty lives.

ChilliDog

I know it’s been touched upon before but I still can’t get my head around her selling stuff. So you get a product or item gifted to you for FREE and you sell it to get money on your local selling site. Can we all just take a moment to think about how truly awful that is. I had no idea she was doing that! Think of all the charities or people who could have used it. But yet she sells it for cash. She really is the pits and has no shame!
If she is reading these, I’d like to make a genuine suggestion:
Rebecca, you have a very privileged life as do your children. I’d like to see, perhaps in december as that seems the perfect time, you collect up every gifted item, every item in the P.O. Box, every freebie you and your family receive. Then I’d like to see you take it to a local shelter/hostel/care home/hospice and donate it to those who are needy. It wouldn’t cost you anything and you don’t NEED anything this Christmas. It would go a long way. Just think about it? From a business point of view great PR also ?

Gossipgal

Newbie here. Been keeping up for a while after Reb mentioned trolls and I searched the internet as she had deleted comments so I had no idea what was really going on. Then found you guys and wow my eyes are open. Not trolling at all just trying to get transparency in the world of social media "influencers" I watched her Insta stories just now with a whole new mindset and now instead of believing people are trolling her (like a silly ?) it's people like you battling her comment police to get her to be honest.
The silly woman doesn't realise everytime she mentions the 'trolls' it alerts people to this forum and then people's eyes are opened to them . That's how I came on this forum out of curiosity after her mentioning being trolled and having no idea what she was on about as she deletes any negative comments. If only she would reply to people diplomatically there would never have been any need for the content on here . What a shame reb !!

Jeezo T

I’m new to this and Mrs M was the first YT I followed as she is local to me really liked her until recently, no sincerity and just constant use of every situation and her children to make a fast buck I’m maybe old fashioned but to me this is morally wrong !! Every Instagram post is an ad of some sort and low and behold today is now Costa!!!!!!

Reactions: 18

Mabelrose

VIP Member
For anyone feeling crap because of her, remember this, she grew up getting everything given to her by her parents, from her own life before YT vlog it is clear she was very spoiled and a brat! She met lee at 15 and basically has been with him ever since ( apart from parent funded trip to Disney)! She has never worked in any ‘real’ job, (nope, I don’t and never will class filming yourself and selling your children’s privacy as a real job) and has had a very very easy life, trouble is it shows! Again, all of this was said by her in the LBYT vlog, got to be careful guys, don’t wan to be accused of being slanderous!!! ?It seems She has no concept of how hard life can be for some, she has no depth/empathy. She comes across as very immature and very self centred. The bottle thing with the girls reminds me of Anna Saccone, 12months on the bottle/ boob and your off, no matter whether the baby is ready, THEY don’t want to do it any more so that’s it! (It’s their attitude to it I’m judging rather than the action if that makes sense) I think she must have had quite a few commments about it as she’s allowed ‘Sweet P’ to keep hers a bit longer. Its the whole if it suits her it happens and sod everyone else attitude I really dislike. So remember, don’t feel rubbish because some spoiled little madam is stomping her feet and throwing insults around.

Last edited:

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
Wow thats more veiws than her insta or you tube followers no wonders shes pissed.

Yes we not 15 trolls ranting over nothing.

Gosh i go out for few hours and the thread multiplies.

She doesnt understand despite reading here how damaging her actions are.

I bet even some sheep are fed up of ads

Pot calling kettle black her posting here with fake name.

Still deleting comments and blocking which makes what she says on insta stories hot air.

The police are not coming to get us.
We wouldent be number 4 on google search if there were only 15posters.
I think the ranking depends how popular the most with their name is.
If she wasent deleting or blocking on indta or you tube this thread wouldent be so popular.
If she came on here as herself not honey bun and had intelligent debate not hurling insults at us on here and insta.
We are not trolling we dont comment on her accounts.
She may have managed get threads deleted mumsnet.
Shes no where near the levels mod or Pentland are she wishes.
The demographic of mod fans and hers are now very different.

Clearly we got to her
Sheep must be confused as no negative comments
Im not a twat I'm very happy with my lot

So is the cook book an ad cant remember last time you baked.

Is the sleep crown an ad for small insta seller.
If all i knew over these years with my kids was they just need a crown to sleep and feel safe.

Costa now where do i start

A distance from your home address.
Non declared ad on insta stories as they frequently they are as they dissapear without trace after 24hours.
You very shady on stories more so than squares.
I assume you were paid and had a free lunch
You had your cake and ate it well done.
I dident think you liked coffee

Going to message costa and tell them what i think. Their face of Costa swears and lies.

I thourght the olay ad which includes trolling was bad so will message them also

You wouldent have declared anything unless pressured to do so by here.

I feel so sorry for sheep maybe buying things they cant afford to buy what she says or perhaps get into debt or get depressed.

Its fair assumption shee sort life style /house and income that most sheep could onky dream of.
After a while she will come across as spoilt smug and ungrateful and they will move into the next vlogger.

Without a doubt they overextended themselves with new house.

Lost amy sense of perspective and integrity.

The ads will continue as they need them

Question is will brands continue to want to work with her seeing her unprofessional insta account and these threads.

So finally we delete vlogs because we value privacy yet put where abouts on insta .
And we still vlogging our girls but just on another channel.

As for her mum. She seems nice enough.

Please someome close to her family or freinds talk some sense into them about the bad direction they heading.

Is lee banned from insta and locked in the utility room today?
Something really struck home there when you talked about followers buying things they can't afford :(

And following on from that train of thought, years ago, when Lee was at work, what she wore and used and talked about were things she liked. And liked enough to spend their hard earned money on. So it felt authentic. If they're reading this, that authenticity is really lacking now, when today you're recommending coffee to your followers...when those who have watched you for a while know you don't like it. If it was a Yorkshire tea advert we'd believe that! :)

Last edited:

Whiskygal

VIP Member
I’ve just had a suggestion come up on my YouTube. It’s a Primark haul that Chicken Royale is going for Reb.
He starts out in the underwear section and says he’s getting dodgy looks. Omg. Of course you are, Chicken Royale! You’re a lone man filming yourself speaking about lingerie in Primark.
*shivers

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Hello all. Lurker outing myself here. I've just been looking at her subscriber count. 30 added at 5am this morning. She has to be buying them. Would youtube not be aware of this?

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
How long before she cries anxiety again and needs a break, before the sheep bleat all their sympathy against the trolls. Shame they label anyone with a constructive criticism of The Meldrums as a troll. As for bullying, I'd say right now Reb is the biggest bully, name calling, really? Twats, what lovely classy language! Such a fantastic representation for Costa! Tempted to take the screenshot and ask Costa directly if thats the kind of advert they paid for! She's a mess. Stop throwing your toys out the pram Rebecca and be a grown up!

F

FamHam

"You guys that continue to watch and have banter with me let me sell products to and earn money from brands mean everything!"

Fixed it for you edgy ? They aren't your friends, just punters to sell shit to.

M

Member 1682

She has a safety net. I think otherwise, when you're self employed, even though you might have had a couple of fantasic years of income, you still err on the side of caution, especially when it comes to a mortgage. And lenders think that way too...usually ??‍♀
They didn’t pay for that house themselves
Daddy Cannon clearly gave them a back hander
But they will never admit that.
She’s the kind of irritating girl that is a bit simple, nothing going on behind the eyes, living off her Daddy’s/husband’s money but she genuinely thinks she knows it all.
What a bell end.
I just feel sorry for those 3 kids.
Crack on Edgy Reb
Milk it babe
Because
You wouldn’t last 5 minutes in an actual real job.

Curlygirld

Maybe she’s spending a lot of time in talks about all the pending ads though. More ads means more admin so she could be busy with that but won’t want to say. I know it’s not the done thing on here to praise, and I doubt she’ll ever win any trust from me after all the recent shadiness, but maybe she’s actually taking some of the negative feedback on board and trying to reconnect with the old Mrs M that people enjoyed. Even if it is only to appear more relatable again and ensure the brands still approach her!
I have a hard time feeling for people who saunter off to primark for a wander on a Thursday afternoon yet claim they’re so busy that they can’t be a mum.

Queenie

VIP Member
She thinks she’s a hard woman posting her threats but she’s in actual fact a poorly educated, scrounging, entitled, silly little girl.
Aren’t we all still waiting on her reporting us to the police lol?