Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oldlegend

Why didn’t she get one for the ginger ninja Pat?
Surely he’d be able to fit into at least Age 10-11 girls clothing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
Oh what the actual fuck.....Age 15 clothes fit her teeny tiny weeny body!
And yet, she's 30!
Really?
You sad fucker!

This is all for the Tattle Bastards, this shite show she puts on

Dance Monkey, Dance

I'm off to cook dinner in my state of the art kitchen
Later, I am going to start to pack to go on my first ski holiday of this season
I've already been to the gym and had my nails done today
👌😂
I work from home and have a hoppy too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She literally has nothing else to talk about

I want a puppy
I want a new kitchen
I want my child to sleep

Rince and repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Whiskygal

VIP Member
Has Pat the twat really just posted a grid video about teaching the girls online safety then his next story is an ad for the Meldrums vlog?
Fucking numpty!

• Haha
  • Wow

Pandafeet

Mrs Meldrum #70

The Selldrums new cash cow is Bertie the cockapoo. Stand by for tantrums, tears and pet-hating dejavu

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
It’s all going to go down hill for her, her time is definitely up!! The latest video is such a load of bullshit and she comes across very patronising in it. I don’t need someone to tell me to drink more water, prepare for the next day the night before etc surely that is just common sense!!

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
Why the fuck does she not clean the house and tackle the massive pile of washing on the day(s) poppy sweet p baby poppy poppeeee littlest feral savage wild child waffle pops popster darling is in nursery?! She’s a SAHM lucky enough to also be able to afford to put her child to nursery at least one day a week.. would any other normal mum not use that time to get shit done? Nah not her and Lee.. too busy eyefucking themselves in the gym mirror then having a cheeky day date to the fucking Banchory golf simulator.. fuck you know how to show a lassie a good time Pat! The things she could get done in that time and then she could spend quality time with her child? What am I missing?!

off now myself to have a cold cup of tea whilst sitting in my age 9-10 jammies... bliss! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Feeling overwhelmed because she can’t sit in cafe for hour and hours with her chums because she’s worried about Poppy showing her up?! I’m sorry but not many kids would sit quietly in a cafe for “hours and hours”! Poppy is just a normal 2 year old!!!!! I wish she’d stop harping on how feral, wild, and erratic the little girl is! She’s just acting like any other little girl her age!!!! Wise up Rebecca.
She's more worried about people recognising her when her youngest is being a little over 2 year old, yet she can hang her head high with her begging, racist, greedy, dishonest, lying, showing her undies behaviour? Wow, just wow. 🙄

• Heart

Marmaladethecat

Finally unfollowed. Not just her but other instamums. Her recent vlogs and insta stories have tipped me over the edge. I'm going through an incredibly painful divorce at the moment (husband had an affair) and I would love to have the life she has. Childcare on tap, disposable income, able to do the school run everyday....
I'm working flat out whilst juggling childcare, trying (and failing at times) to support my eldest who is finding this understandably really hard. I've been left with no money (joint account was emptied 🙄) so have had to ask my parents for some and I have to find somewhere to live as the house is in his name. My youngest is similar to Poppy and I'm sick of her whinging. Yes I find him challenging but he's also great company when on form! His speech has been slow to develop but we're getting there as I chat away to him and actually spend time with him. Gggrrrr she's really got my back up and doesn't know how good she has it. Nails and hair appointments make a busy day?! My word, she needs a reality check as do, Katie Elison, MOD/FOD/, Brummy Mummy.

Sorry for long post! Just had to get it off my chest!

• Sad
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I firmly believe that Rebecca deserves everything she gets. She’s a twat. If a group of people are ripping it out of her publicly then so be it.
However- she’s a carbon copy of all the other insta-mums - they are all vapid, fake, self absorbed and ruthless. They would trample all over one another to get what they want. They put on a front and pretend to be nice people bu it’s all fake as fuck. They are hideous vultures.

• Heart

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
Oh god rebecca we understand your so teeny tiny you fit in kids clothes get over yourself I'm sure your kids want you dressing like them. Go get yourself some frozen trainers and a crown

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Am I missing something, how is taking your kids to school so tiring? Why does it require so much energy? At best she gets two kids in a car, takes them 5 minutes down a quiet road, takes them to the playground then drives home again? I must be doing it wrong if its 20 minutes out of my day that is not a big deal.
I've followed all of Beggys tips for motivation and organisation so getting my kids up and out the door for 8.45am is a doddle.

Imagine being SO SO lazy that the school run is the one activity in your day that requires the most energy. I actually feel sorry for her, her life is crap, it's pitiful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Let's just remember how Mrs M has treated some of the women on the retreat.
Passive aggressive comments about renewing wedding vows when Emily Norris announced she was renewing hers, commenting about how she doesn't watch Hannah Maggs anymore, one of the women there Laura is married to a black man and along with Candice was the other follow Friday (look I am not racist after liftgate). Mrs M has implied that some of these women employ people to respond to messages so if they are having a dig, although not in good taste is understandable.

• Heart
  • Wow

InstaLurk

VIP Member
She’s on her way out.... 🎉. Literally has nothing to say as she has done nothing with her life

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m a lot older but I’ve been able to wear age 13 yrs clothes because like her I’m short! I’m curvy but i Can still wear teen clothe ( let’s face it age 15/16 is really a adult 6/8. But the arms fit better as they are slightly shorter!

Ooooooooh feel that burn! 🤣😂🤣😂
I think lots of us would fit into that jumper. However the difference is, I’m pretty certain you didn’t publicly declare to all your friends, colleagues, family that you were “well excited” about it. Nor would any of the rest of us.

Its just a super-smug, pretentious, irresponsible thing to do.

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Sorry if dense do they to respond to ico or will they just ignore it?
Can't ico complaints upheld lead to large fines.
Before you lodge a complaint in with ICO you must write to all parties and request for them to give you all the information they have about your data/how they have used it/ basically explain themselves and if you are still unhappy you carry on with your ICO complaint. I wrote to everyone at the end of November and have received replies from the other companies involved. I obviously don’t want to mention too much. However mrs Meldrum ltd failed to reply to me at all.
So after giving one month for her to do so I am now pressing on with my complaint😊

obviously now all information is with ICO I will not know if she has responded to them or what not

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
Rebecca’s Daily To Do List:

1. Wash face and film it
2. Go to gym
3. Go for nail appointment
4. Go for hair appointment
5. Send Lee for food shop
6. Get Lee to edit vlog
7. Get Lee to prep dinner
8. Get Lee to do school pick up
9. Get Lee to film me handing a hot chocolate to the girls
10. Eye fuck self for at least 45 mins
11. Vibrational frequencies and begging emails sent out for new kitchen
12. Get Lee to do bathtime
13. Get Lee to to bedtime
14. affiliate link pretend things I’m buying
15. Snuggle under blanket

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
I would give anything to have a day in her life, dropping my daughter at school at 9am and waving her off in to class would be a dream. Instead of dropping her at a breakfast club at the crack of dawn then rushing to work. She really doesn’t know she’s living

Reactions: 29