Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palmtrees

VIP Member
The ‘accidental’ upload hasn’t helped viewing figures 😂

I predict a meltdown coming due to tattle bastards and The Sing Hosana bitches
Which video is the Sing Hosana one ? I saw MM’s but wondered about the other comments.

Reactions: 1

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
Like it or not her behaviour had negative response in other channel mum's.
We started doubting them all and swing their faults.
They were all under greater scrutiny.
Most if them now have threads on tattler.
Apart from. Lucy and the bump and Jess avey none of the others stood up for reb last year.
She's never been close to sj or emily.
I remember she did a subway make sandwich Emily was so awquard.
She also always seemed same around others like Louise pentland.
She refused to leave scotland for meet ups.
Do you think Rebecca lamb and ash mama Reid also fuming they not invited
It will be usual diverse clique affluent white southern mum's who could afford to pay for their break yet it was kindly gifted.
Which ones are there?

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
I treasure my life and I love it and would never in a million complain in the way that she does. Materially and financially speaking, I have far less than she does.
She's not relatable. I'm always so shocked when people like her complain like that. A moan or whinge is fine, I get it, there are days when things just don't go your way but there is always someone worse off than you. She just wants more more more and doesn't stop to appreciate what she's got. Actually the only thing she ever seems to appreciate are the beloved woods around their house.
After that liftgate incident I really would have just come off instagram completley and never returned. She's doing irreparable damage to her whole family, her eldest is 8! She's not far off being able to see what her parents complain about and what other people are saying about her own parents including the perception that her mum favours her sisters over her. It's just so sad. I'd sacrifice every single bit of revenue I get from social media ads/affs/gifts whatever to ensure my kids grew up without a shed load of teasing ammunition for bullies.
Well said

I think next rotation is 2 weeks nights do he might be grumpy when he returns and lazy has done nothing . When's Scottish half term I assume he's back for that.
3 weeks of pat feels like an eternity.
She's so so tired change the record.
Must be odd seeing other influencers with a life and taking their job more seriously.
Her jealousy over puppies/ kitchen/holidays must be going into over drive.
They go actual places. Work meetings.
Blogger event's. They interact with other people in same industry.
13th - 19th Feb is mid term in Aberdeenshire

Long time lurker but just had to sign up to post as I've been waiting with no avail to talks about Jess A's new picture caption regarding jealousy and now the sing hosanna tune her and LAB have just done... Are they actually sticking up for her or are they having a little dig now? 🤔