Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Guys, guys, guys. Did you not pay one ounce of attention to her vid?. One has to thank the universe and imagine in one’s mind that one already has these things in order for the vibrational frequency to manifest these things in abundance. Therefore if the law of attraction speaks to the planets and the planets vibrationally align, one gets what one wishes for.

Thanking the universe for an architect to draw up imaginary kitchen plans and then putting it out there to the universe on the vibrations, one shall end up with a kindly gifted kitchen.

Stupid bastards 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Dunwoodyan

They could have the most beautiful kitchen in the world but it will still be in that geriatric style Germolene pink house with the Batenburg cake patio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

CurlySue

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but I’ve loved following Unmumsy Mums house renovation. Real life posts without ever coming across moaning/ungrateful/out of touch with reality. She’s labelled every single gift or discounted item as ad and been very open about adding to their mortgage & taking on debt to fund it all.
And I’ll say it again.....I don’t begrudge her one single freebie. She’s stayed down to earth, relatable, replies to comments/questions and has made an actual career from her following instead of selling her soul with aff links and ad after ad.
She was the original mummy blogger (or the first I came across) and she’s stood the rest of time, the majority want all the freebies and money without putting in any effort or having any real skills and now they’re falling from their short lived grace.

Reactions: 35

Peachbomb

VIP Member
She got her “dream” kitchen with her”dream” sink in the old house, still wasn’t happy.

She’ll get her new kitchen in this house, still won’t be happy.

She’s just someone who will never be happy with what she has right now, she will always be looking for the next new thing.

Not a nice way to live.

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
I would pay good money to watch her do a vlog on Day in the Life of a NORMAL mum - one who’s up before 6am getting herself and the kids ready. She then drops them off at various locations while it’s still dark outside, then she goes to work for 8 hours or so, drives round the city to pick them up again, this time it’s dark again and probably raining. Drives home, everyone’s knackered, the little ones probably fallen asleep, then she has to make some tea, sort homework, school bags, bath and bed routine before she even thinks about herself. Sound familiar Rebs? Oh wait...

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’m kinda bewildered by some of the sheep comments regarding the cafe visit with Poppy, some people saying they didn’t eat out with their kids until they were 3/4/5 years old.....
No, sorry but you take your kids out and you PARENT them. You teach them how to behave when out in public. That’s part of being a parent. For fuck sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I know. Let’s all go on a lovely break away. Strong girls club. We will have some real r&r. Get away from it all. Let’s film every part of it for the gram. Stupid bitches.

Back on the topic in hand. I’m bloody glad I watched the productivity vlog. I’m really doing this parenting shit wrong. I need to get myself up to top priority. My inconveniences will have to fucking wait for their breakfast as I need a lie in. I also need a full nights sleep, so the babe can wait for their night feed. I’ll tell my boss that I’ll be in at 11 instead of 9, as I need to get to the gym. I’ll also tell my mortgage company they’ll have to wait for the money as I need me a holiday.

Top tips beggy. Thank you for your life changing knowledge.

• Haha
  • Heart

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
God why did I watch that load of absolute shit!?
She sounds like a fucking idiot.. drink water, eat breakfast, exercise, get to 10000 steps a day, write a to do list, if you can do it in 2 mins then do it (why don’t you just tidy up after yourself? You act like a teenager), meditate, watch your finances (but I’ll aff link all the shit for you to buy), read every day.
fuck me women you. You do absolutely nothing in your day... if you’re struggling to get your kids to school and yourself to the gym and salon then you need you sort your shit out and not make a YouTube video about all this crap you look like a child

Also reb.. you said if you can answer an email in 2 minutes you will... SO ANSWER MY EMAILS!! You’re digging yourself a bigger hole

• Heart
  • Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Absolutely no sympathy, she was once one of the "mean girls" in the inner Channel Mum circle and behaved just as badly as the rest of them. She is no victim, she's been just as two faced, bitchy and nasty as they are being to her, not just to other influencers but to followers too. Her behaviour manifested the way others now treat her, simply it's karma.
However that house full of child exploiting, QVC style con women shouldn't feel too comfortable. That's not a sisterhood they're in, any one of them would cross the other to get the upper hand for an ad or freebie, and one slip will see them jousted just as quickly!
Watch who you step on on your way up, they'll see you again on your way down!

• Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I don’t want to beat the point to death but I just don’t agree with the those poor other mothers

To clarify I didn’t mean they have serious issues, I just meant we are all consenting adults responsible for who we watch & should be able to make judgements about things.

I take your point though about the inoa

Frankly I wish I looked like Niomi Smart, but I’m no more going to be made feel bad about myself by a YouTuber than I am by a Dior ad.
I do appreciate that it would much more decent & admirable if YouTubers were to be honest about things, but at the end of the day it’s marketing just like the Dior ad.

I was out for dinner with a bunch of friends last night who are all much better off than I am. They were talking about holidays etc. that I can’t afford. It’s my choice whether I let that get to me or not. Same as it’s my choice whether to watch YouTube & how to react to it.
Presumably your friends weren’t trying to sell you the same holiday or have been given the holiday for free so they can then show off about it and get all their friends to buy it too.

Instamums started off as women sharing their lives and people identified with it and got ideas and advice but it has evolved into product placements and ads but it’s still marketed as women sharing their lives and what works for them. But it’s selling a lifestyle that has now become fake and unattainable even for the women portraying it.

It’s so warped. It doesn’t sit well with me as some people are vulnerable due to PND or feeling overwhelmed with a newborn or whatever but on the other hand there are the die hard sheep who I think are as bad as the floggers as they will defend any behaviour.

• Heart

Youbelter!

I sometimes think it’s a curse being someone who sees through utter bullshit; I sensed it from her from the first few months of watching her and more and more stuff just didn’t add up. Snarky comments, stompy tantrums and snapping at Lee. Then little lies here and there and realising that what she had said in one vlog completely contradicted what she’d said in another. Sometimes wish I was a sheep floating care free and dumb to any deception. You just get a really awful vibe off of this couple, such snobby and pretentious ways of looking down on others and I’m so glad others here see it. Thank goodness for this site!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

montydonfc

VIP Member
I haven't watched the latest video...But I get the vibe from the comments. I think I mentioned before that what she is doing could and is damaging...There is most likely a Mum out there not feeling good enough because they can't fit their nail appointment in or make it to the gym!
Exactly! Beggy forgets she can squeeze in a cheeky gym sesh or a nail or hair appointment because she’s not got to worry about timing it around a job or childcare. She has the live in help at home 3 weeks at a time then the grandparents on the doorstep for the 14 days Pat is away. Beggy is a walking contradiction, trying to tell working Mums how to be organised, look out clothes the night before yet it wasn’t too long ago in a vlog she’s doing a fashion show in the morning changing her mind about her new dress she bought that she’s not going to wear in actual fact to playgroup. Beggy’s days don’t have routine or consistency or structure. It’s all “pottery” or “slow”. How many real life working parents do you know who just have “slow days”? She makes out like she has her shit together but the house is a hovel, she might fake some mess for YouTube but you can’t fake a clear layer of dust on your bedside table. Then she’s got days where all she gives poppy for lunch is a bowl of beans as she’s got no bread and awaiting a shop.. Beggy is not a parenting role model, she is the absolute epitome of how not to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Jayne82

Chatty Member
Oh god she’s apologising for being quiet today with the usual she’s oh so exhausted and she’s building up her energy for the school routine next week. This woman is so far removed from reality she’s unblievable.

Why’s she exhausted has she worked a 40 hour week while looking after a home and 3 children. NO she’s been the gym, hairdressers and to get her nails done.

I really can’t believe she has women who watch her and think she relatable. And who the 🤬 posers like that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

montydonfc

VIP Member
Saving for a kitchen.... spunking nearly £50 for four matching jumpers for her and the girlies - relatable.

we’ll have the photo of them all in their jumpers come the weekend “twinning with my team” funny she didn’t share a scamp and dude twinning shot since they were all gifted those 🤔

• Haha

Natgnash

I'll tell you why she's supposedly suffering from anxiety....imagine being her - in a constant state of panic, "what the fuck am I going to record to make myself and my life seem interesting and earn money at the same time".

Imagine being her - consumed by her lack of content and never being present for her daughters. What a soulless, empty shell of an existence.

The start of 2020 for the Meldrums is one of sheer desperation. By jacking up the forced joviality on both their Instas, they've only really proved that their daughters homelife is, in reality, a tense, unhappy atmosphere with two stressed, sniping parents. Worse still, the whole world can see it, their community, teachers, friends parents, the older kids at school.

Who would want to be the child of a desperate failing Family Vlogger?

• Heart
  • Sad
I got my boy
Lee Meldrum

oh don’t worry lee, rebecca removed THAT video a while back,
I’d HATE to see you THAT upset again if rebecca told you that you were getting a female dog,
remember the way you were when you found out poppy’s sex. 😐 awkward
Reb may have removed it but good old wilfred still has it up

• Haha
  • Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Probably all part of their grand master plan: phase out her channel so they can focus on the Meldrum Channel.

But The Meldrums channel is just as shit....

They just need to give it up. It’s OVER. It was over for them after liftgate. It’s over. They just need to grow up, accept that it’s finished for them and move the fuck on with their lives. It’s nothing but desperation now and it’s just pathetic.

Those healthy habits 🤭
I prefer Healthy Hobbits.

If you are not hungry at breakfast then don’t force yourself to eat, your body knows what it’s doing!
Same with water, if you are not thirsty then you are ok! The dehydration myth. If you drink extra then....you just pee more. That’s it.

Edit to say cross posted with @Nanna who said it much more eloquently 😘

I wouldn’t be taking any health or diet advice from someone who has a very warped and unhealthy relationship with food and who looks like she has some sort of eating disorder.

• Heart