Mrs Meldrum #66 Lee's hairline is receeding faster than Edgy's influencer career!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The uniqueness of her wearing Vans and DMs!
Truly the edgiest of styles.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion ... Becca thinks she is edgy in her DMs and Lee is a creepy bell end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The twit only lasted 3 hrs on his lads Christmas night due to ill health 😷
My ars that was you curfew
Did you mean to say “your curfew”, or are we coining the nickname “Curfew” for the fun sponge now? Because I mean I’m fine with both.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure she knows about the people from tattle that he private messages.... but im sure there’s a lot of messages being sent that she doesn’t know about......

This is his lame attempt at trying to be the big man - trying to exert some authority, trying to play the hero by spending his time constantly reading tattle and then trying to find people on social media based on their usernames on here, and then messaging them to try and threaten them. I can just imagine it.....

“Ohhhhhcha babe, guess what I done the day?! I spend loadsa my time oan tattle - then I spent ever mare a ma time oan Facebook & Instagram findin the wimmin who’ve been postin oan tattle and guess what a did babe?! Guess?! I sent them a private message! I did!!! Offfft, that will be enough to put the frighteners oan them and they won’t be postin oan tattle anymore about us Babe, am as hard as nails, the big man, I’ve sorted it out.”

honestly. What a looser.

get a life lee. Or at least try to act like a grown man, instead of a moody little school girl.
I can’t be the only one that read that in Rab C Nesbitts voice. No?

I’ll see myself out 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mrs Meldrum #67 Edgy Rebs is in her DMs while Belter Boy Pat is in YOUR DMs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I’m not usually one to comment on appearance, but WHAT IS SHE WEARING?! She looks utterly ridiculous. If you’re reading here Rebecca, I’m not sure what sort of ‘style’ you’re trying to achieve, but do yourself a favour and ditch the shiny trousers - they are just awful! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me a creepy direct message whilst his wife breached data securrrrrrrity.

(Can you tell I still want to get that Christmas song into a thread title 😄)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Should be watching bed time tv with Florrie. 1. I’ve never heard of bedtime TV for a child? 2. Would they not ready a book? 3. He’s such an immature twit, so addicted to his phone and trying to grab insta attention he can’t spend time with his child before bed without posting something stupid.

Reactions: 19
Mrs Meldrum #67 Grabby is so so edgy in DMs whilst Pat is edging into DMs!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know. Like every 15 year old in the country.
My daughter is almost 14 when I said mummy bloggers are wearing vans and dms now she said that they were saddos trying to be cool but really really not 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
DMs fallin’
All around me,
Pat is creepin on the gram,
Edgys wearing, saggy baggy leggggings,
Moody Meldrums, what a sham!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Had purchased quite a few expensive items today while shopping for Xmas presents and the shopkeeper at first offered a discount (small boutique shop) and when I refused, then offered me a freebie, which I again graciously refused. I felt uncomfortable accepting a freebie and also the discount, as I know the shop is struggling in the current financial climate and against the big players - and also that this is the woman’s livelihood. This is a key point in the calendar year for shops to make some money to see them through the tough start at the beginning of the year.

Just made me think about grabbecca and how much she pleads for, receives, does not show the item/s professionally and takes 100% for granted. I would feel like the great unwashed if I acted like her and also extremely guilty.
I know how it would make me feel if I lived my life clothed, fed/watered and the provision of gifts to my children and family where they have been gifted. Where is the pride in working hard for everything that you have and please Reb, don’t hark back to that pathetic list of things you have to do in December. Lucky if that will take a couple of days, so what is on the agenda for the rest of December. Pleading for freebies, moaning about being a single parent (my husband is also away with work and I have no family close by).

The whole influencer business is just disgusting and makes my skin crawl. Safiyah is also getting to an age where she will realise what is going on. Will this disgust her, or will she be another grabecca in the making??

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Had purchased quite a few expensive items today while shopping for Xmas presents and the shopkeeper at first offered a discount (small boutique shop) and when I refused, then offered me a freebie, which I again graciously refused. I felt uncomfortable accepting a freebie and also the discount, as I know the shop is struggling in the current financial climate and against the big players - and also that this is the woman’s livelihood. This is a key point in the calendar year for shops to make some money to see them through the tough start at the beginning of the year.

Just made me think about grabbecca and how much she pleads for, receives, does not show the item/s professionally and takes 100% for granted. I would feel like the great unwashed if I acted like her and also extremely guilty.
I know how it would make me feel if I lived my life clothed, fed/watered and the provision of gifts to my children and family where they have been gifted. Where is the pride in working hard for everything that you have and please Reb, don’t hark back to that pathetic list of things you have to do in December. Lucky if that will take a couple of days, so what is on the agenda for the rest of December. Pleading for freebies, moaning about being a single parent (my husband is also away with work and I have no family close by).

The whole influencer business is just disgusting and makes my skin crawl. Safiyah is also getting to an age where she will realise what is going on. Will this disgust her, or will she be another grabecca in the making??
Safiyah won’t know any different unfortunately because it’s how she’s been brought up. Not her fault of course, poor kid.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.