Mrs Meldrum #59 Meld, Meld, Meld...can you link those leggings hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor girl's outfit is just, I don't even know what to say. Why the constant tutus? The mismatched clothes. She looks a mess.

She missed Poppy so much. It's like you can see her nose growing when her mouth opens, good ol' Princess Pinocchio from Banchory.

Reactions: 10
Bought them, showed them on camera, most definitely took them straight back!
Reb is going to love it when all the girlies want to wear is an Adidas tracksuit.
My daughter and her friends have all been wearing what I think are aerobics tights (I’m SO old) and trainers with a hype hoodie.
Reb would have a faint for sure.

Reactions: 18
The way her oldest is dressed is how I dress my 2 year old when I'm behind on the washing and we are staying in the house all day minis the tutu but still with all the mis matching clothes! my son is 8 and I have never seen any of his girl mates wear clothes like that, they all waer trainers, leggings, jeans, jumpers, hoodies.

Reactions: 21
I’m fuming!!!
If she genuinely went to theatre throughout the year I don’t think it would annoy me as much but she only goes when it’s free!!!
I’ve been thinking I need to step away because she riles me so much and I don’t want to be a bitch on the internet about someone I don’t even know. But she is disgusting......accepting more free tickets some families can only dream of and shoving Poppy into nursery when she’s the one child who would probably get the most out of that show!
Imagine never doing anything with your kids unless it’s an ad or freebie......they literally never pay for family days out, just wait for *press tickets*

Reactions: 25
I think Reb often dresses like she’s on to present Milkshake in 5 minutes.

Reactions: 30
My daughter and her friends have all been wearing what I think are aerobics tights (I’m SO old) and trainers with a hype hoodie.
Reb would have a faint for sure.
What S steal Reb's workout leggings and over sighted hoodie - think of the Aff links Reb. She is missing a trick.

Reactions: 8
I’ve been toying with the idea of making an off topic thread about this but I wasn’t sure how it would be received
we see an influencer get mentioned on here one or twelve times all from the same “new member“ account who seems to be going onto random threads with the same “have you seen xxxxx instagram they’re so funny/spot on“
that spreads like wildfire...and innocent people get involved and start promoting them as well, not realising how it started.

we find these influencers then have a passion to get involved in.... the most popular threads on here and talk about them on their instagram account in order to get mentions here
the Inghams, the Meldrums, PTWM, Hinch, the SJ’s and it might be coincidental but it’s a bit too coincidental
they gain nothing from their posts on instagram (except for their mentions on here) this is especially true if they “aren’t influencers” !??!
but if they aren’t influencers...Why would their followers care

This won’t be popular and I’m prepared to be wrong but what other reason would they have to be posting about this
obviously I don’t want to derail the bastards on the Meldrum thread but it’s an interesting conversation to have.

do influencers jump on a bandwagon in order to raise their own profile on here.
like influencers troll themselves to gain popularity,
do they also become the “hero” for the same reason

it might be a conversation for an off topic thread

Reactions: 15
God she really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Yet another set of free tickets to the theatre. If they have a pool of “press” they use, how come she’s the only local social media influencer to seem to get tickets to every fucking show..Christ at this rate she’ll be going HMT presents “An opening of an envelope” and because it will have been free it will be the best thing she’s ever seen

Poor Safiyah, sat there watching a show that the recommended age range is 3. Why wouldn’t her selfish bag of a maw arrange to go the day the feral one doesn’t have nursery and take her and Florrie Favourite and sort a play date with someone a bit closer to Safiyahs own age? Ah that’s right cos Reb hates spending time with poppy and would have been clutching at her primark pearls at the thought of having to take her savage child into town. How could she have sat there being pretentious as fuck with her crayfish salad in Pret white Poppy launches her plate demanding a chicken straw and pork pie instead?

I actually wouldn’t care if that greedy fucking cow was gifted things she appreciated but she doesn’t. She’s away to Ibiza at the end of the week for shock fucking horror another free jaunt, child free.. why didn’t she do the decent thing and ask APA to donate the tickets to a family that perhaps could only dream of affording to take their children to the theatre during the holidays? She has no humility, grace or empathy. She’s a snobby wee rat and I just can’t wait to see her being brought down a peg or two.

Reactions: 25
Not sure if it’s coincidence, but it seems like every time she lies, she either looks up and not direct at the camera, or she fiddles with her hair or her ear. I’ve noticed it a couple of times but thought it was coincidental, but after watching the stories of her talking about missing poppy and the review on the gruffalo she’s doing it in those too. We know for a fact it’s bullshit she didn’t miss poppy and I’ve a funny feeling she wasn’t that fussed on the gruffalo either tbh.

Reactions: 21
No way is lee home already???!
she really doesn’t know how lucky she has it does she.
Feeling really sorry for the feral one, left in nursery so Rebecca can have a “girly day” when the tickets were probably gifted BECAUSE of the 3 year old and not the 8th year old
and she only gets a few days with the parent that likes her before he’s off with Rebecca for her much need break.

Reactions: 16
HIIIIIII GUUUUUUUYYYYYZZZZ
Does my nut in! It should be recorded and played on loop to torture terrorists.

I’m interested in this too. I can think of at least two accounts who do this. I agree this isn’t a popular view on here, I’ve been told to shut my bastard mouth before (not really, I’m paraphrasing) but I’m still suspicious...

Reactions: 15
Def interested. I've thought for a while that arse wipe influencers troll themselves and there's Def a lot of them in a many of the threads. Massages their superhuge egos. Think a mention by a tattle bastard is like a status symbol. Well for the dafter of the cocunts online it appears so.

Same, I would dearly have loved to take my little one to this but tickets were out of our budget so to see someone like this gifted them is massively disappointing. What I don’t get either is they have been on sale for ages so her going now probably won’t increase sales as it’s been massively advertised already

Reactions: 17
Is it common for off shore workers to do a 2 on 3 off Rota? It just seems a lot of people who comment on her page say their partners are away 3/4/5 weeks at a time, lees has always it seems had a cushy rota. He’s home more than away and regardless of what she says, 2 weeks away is nothing, especially when your mum and dad live one minute up the road!

I feel sorry for S having to wear tutus and tights, why does reb dress her like a baby? I wouldn’t even dress my 2 year old in that outfit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.