Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not watched the latest, but just caught up here...
What I'm getting from this, is that Lee came off well, and we like Pat a bit more now... And Rebecca was her usual cocunt self?
Is that about right? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've not watched the latest, but just caught up here...
What I'm getting from this, is that Lee came off well, and we like Pat a bit more now... And Rebecca was her usual cocunt self?
Is that about right? 🤣
Pretty much sums it up 🤣🤣
God she must be having a tantrum knowing the bastards are defending lee 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Poppy is a normal two year old! She’s got a wonderful little personality, she’s very sweet. Just be bloody grateful she has got a bit of spirit! She had a bit of a tough start in life, that little girl should be your absolute joy Rebecca!

Reactions: 21
Well done to lifewithmrsb on insta, calling out these 'influencers'. shes spot on! How cant these silly twats cant see why they get slated 🤦‍♀️
I love the flowchart she has put on her stories. I feel like sending it to all the scummy mummy grabby influencers and telling them to stick it on the lid of their kindly gifted laptops so they can refer to it while they are working so so hard editing the tit they film.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love the flowchart she has put on her stories. I feel like sending it to all the scummy mummy grabby influencers and telling them to stick it on the lid of their kindly gifted laptops so they can refer to it while they are working so so hard editing the tit they film.
Yeah exactly! It just shows you how much they are getting away with and obviously know it as it's not difficult to follow. So annoying!

Reactions: 6
The only thing wrong with little Poppy is that she is looking for some love/attention/nurturing from her own mother. She doesn't try to hide her dislike for her online or in real-life. It's an amazing coincidence that her favourite is the spitting image of her, Poppy is a mini version of Lee, and she constantly seems to look down her nose at him!

Mrs Meldrum #59 She wanted baby no.3, was hoping for a mini-me, but feels lumbered with a mini-Lee!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Lee could have done better than going offshore if he had stuck in at school - wtf????
Some of the hardest working men and women I know left school with not very much and are in really good jobs in all sorts of industries working their way up. What did you do with your “degree” Rebecca?

I actually think Lee came off very well in their q&a and looked embarrassed at some of Rebecca’s comments.

Reactions: 22
Why would anyone wish something wrong with their child, especially a 2 year old whom she did have a tricky pregnancy with and a stay in the NICU? That just blows my mind it makes me think that she has unresolved issues from the birth and also maybe coincides poppy with her "career" going tits up. She needs to really evaluate herself and look for help to sort herself out.
Munchausens by Proxy

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Pretty much sums it up 🤣🤣
God she must be having a tantrum knowing the bastards are defending lee 🤣🤣
I bet they're one of those couples where when people meet them for the first time , (e.g sat at the same table at a wedding) people chat to each other the next day and say "oh yeah, he was alright, she was a sour faced cow though, thought she was better than us!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Really says it all when “you could have got a better job” Lee is now working off shore, then picking up the pieces when he arrives home and looking after the entire family.....

and now he’s also doing HER work with his Instagram AD’s whilst vlogging for HER channel because she messed it all up for herself.

Rebecca, you’re an embarrassment
Spot on 😊

Reactions: 7
. Becky is a bugger for hiding, smarming and choosing language to mislead people about her freebies. The whole gym freebie really pees me off because, the cost of that freebie is huge and she uses it as a tool to make other mums feel bad for not doing it too. People will actually think she pays for it and they will then use money that should be used for rent, food or other essentials to try and keep up. A these influencer's do is influence people into debt 🤦‍♀️😠

Love this flow chart. Reb you have been breaching the rules, not surprising
06C67F90-8E46-4996-8335-007FBA8BE839.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So according to that flow chart Mrs Meldrum should be labelling all posts with an affiliate link as an ad?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Creasing - when she’s scared in the night she’s going to phone “the biggest person she knows” (Rami) who would “be over in a heartbeat” and who “doesn’t sleep”
👍🤣 I don’t know which Meldrum has a bigger crush on Rami, but bleeping hell its hilarious the way they make it so obvious.

I think she’s living in crazy land if she thinks that if Lee had got a few qualifications at school that he would be earning more money onshore than he is at the moment. She has absolutely no idea of the value of money or what an average rate of pay is! She is utterly clueless. No wonder Lee makes all the financial decisions- she would be dangerous if she was let loose with the cheque book.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So according to that flow chart Mrs Meldrum should be labelling all posts with an affiliate link as an ad?
That’s what it looks like to me and would appear to be the official flow chart from the ASA. Breaking the rules all the time is edgy Reb.....with consequences now.

Can’t believe her YT last night. What a condescending woman she is and sorry Lee, you really need to grow a pair the way she speaks to you. Maybe you think you are punching above your weight, but you are at least out working bringing in money to support her unreasonable expectations. Also since when do people need to do well at school to make something of themselves.
What exactly has Reb done with her Mickey Mouse qualification....exactly that, spent a short time at Disney and not done a days work since then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet they're one of those couples where when people meet them for the first time , (e.g sat at the same table at a wedding) people chat to each other the next day and say "oh yeah, he was alright, she was a sour faced cow though, thought she was better than us!"
Very True....and know for a fact that has been said post numerous weddings!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lee could have done better than going offshore if he had stuck in at school - wtf????
Some of the hardest working men and women I know left school with not very much and are in really good jobs in all sorts of industries working their way up. What did you do with your “degree” Rebecca?

I actually think Lee came off very well in their q&a and looked embarrassed at some of Rebecca’s comments.
Not that formal qualifications should define anyone, but Rebecca Cannon-Meldrum MSc Retail Management isn’t exactly a prestigious achievement is it ?

• Haha
Not that formal qualifications should define anyone, but Rebecca Cannon-Meldrum MSc Retail Management isn’t exactly a prestigious achievement is it ?
My Cousin takes a very healthy income from being offshore. He is highly qualified. If he picks up extra "climbing" work when on shore he can earn in excess of £100K per annum. I guess Lee really doesn't have any qualifiable skills?

My Cousin takes a very healthy income from being offshore. He is highly qualified. If he picks up extra "climbing" work when on shore he can earn in excess of £100K per annum. I guess Lee really doesn't have any qualifiable skills?
He left secondary education without any notable qualifications I believe and hasn’t done any further or higher education. He’s only earning the money he is on because it’s an off shore job - if he was doing a similar job onshore he would be on £20K a year. (Id guess he’s probably on £35/£40K a year off shore in his role)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.