Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression they don't argue because he just ignores her bad behaviour... If I said half of what she says to my hubby we'd be arguing a lot and we get on extremely well....
Lee obviously feels like he’s “done well” by “pulling a babe” like Rebecca, he sees her as nothing more than that. He’s the kind of doormat who will put up with her bad behaviour and tit attitude in order to keep her on his arm.
Can you imagine the uproar if the roles were reversed here and HE had said to HER “ well maybe if you had applied yourself more in school you’d have a decent job” - everyone would be going crazy.
Her whole personality is just awful. She’s so immature it’s almost painful to watch and the biggest laugh is that she just cannot see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Watching that vlog...it is safe to say she really does not live in the real world. Has she forgotton that it was her who was desperate for that horrendous house?? They def regret that one but wont admit it. Same as they wont admit how they fucked up and ruined a good thing. How she can actually say to him he should have worked harder to get a better job when she has never worked out the home ever and made a spectacular duck up of being the "sole earner" is beyond me.

Reactions: 27
First vlog I’ve watched in a while......wow!!!
Lee waving his brother off was so awkward! Rebecca with Poppy’s sleep 🙄

I thought Lee came across quite well in theQ&A, he seemed to roll his eyes at the 3 nannies on holiday! She was rude & cut him off a few times. I liked his comment about working away is just life & you have to crack on although it’s hard being away. I liked his answer about school, it’s pretty much exactly what my husband says.....he acted the class clown & wishes he had stuck in but it was some of the best years having fun with no responsibilities
Really can’t get over her comment about if he’d worked harder and I think Lee was annoyed at that.

Even the 3rd child thing I got more of an impression Lee was talking in general about 3 being so much more work than 2 which I can relate to more than the way Rebecca puts it “don’t, have a vasectomy!” Shocking.

The part about they didn’t argue while he was home.....no because he done EVERYTHING while Princess Reb played at making videos while juggling the gym, nails, walks, coffee with friends & basically avoiding the general responsibilities of a parent!
I can’t watch no good for my BP so thanks for the summary , pretty much standard Rebecca moan and blame ! Spot on with the conclusion 👍

bleeping hell

Coming from the 30 year old who has never had a job in her entire life!

get to duck Rebecca you dumb twit. Looking down your nose at your own husband for the job he does to provide YOU with the lifestyle YOU want? FYI dear, there are thousands of people who would chop their arm off for a shot at an offshore job. Wind your neck in, you Never fail to make a complete hole of yourself.

Also maybe have a watch of the documentary that was on tonight about the collapse of Thomas Cook - 9,000 people in the UK are now out of work because of that, will you be saying the same to any of them who try to find work offshore?

Stick to what you are good at eh - nail polish and scrubbing your toilet, and be quiet when the grown ups are talking.
Well said 👍

Reactions: 14
Also from the vlog......not featuring other people’s children lasted long eh 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Watching that vlog...it is safe to say she really does not live in the real world. Has she forgotton that it was her who was desperate for that horrendous house?? They def regret that one but wont admit it. Same as they wont admit how they fucked up and ruined a good thing. How she can actually say to him he should have worked harder to get a better job when she has never worked out the home ever and made a spectacular duck up of being the "sole earner" is beyond me.
Same as it was her who really pushed for the third baby.....

Reactions: 11
Just touching on what’s not been brought up re the vlog.

She reckons lee wears the trousers because she can’t make decisions herself re “getting a pet, booking holidays or house stuff”. I’m sorry but are these not reasonable subjects to discuss with your other half? Does she think she can just come home with a dog or book a holiday to the Maldives with 3 nannies hired without consulting her husband first?! 🙈 what a cocunt!

Have said this before and will say it again she is a bleeping witch to Lee - constantly talking over him, putting him down, always rude and so unappreciative of his hard work. Don’t even get me started on the offshore comment - disgusting!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
What I took out of that q and a is that she says if you are planning on a 3rd “DON’T DO IT get a vasectomy instead” how absolutely horrific. I hope to god poppy never sees that or anything else she has said about her. Can you imagine the damage of knowing you are not wanted??? It’s not like she says “but of course we love poppy more than anything and we love that her feisty self is in our life she brightens our day etc etc” she literally just complains about her 24/7.
As someone who is very early pregnant with her 3rd baby I can’t believe she has said that. Can you imagine the people who “love” her watching this and seeing how much they regret having a third baby. Said it before but .. horrific.

And also at the start she says she thinks poppy has a UTI. Does this women not know how to look after anything but her nails?? If you think this get yourself to the doctor and get a urine sample in you dumb twit. UTIs are so painful and that poor child could be in a lot of discomfort but no good old princess reb wants her slow “switch off Sunday” that consists of shoving a camera in everyone’s face. bleeping useless mother.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
My heart hurts for little Poppy. For once I’ll defend Pat in his attempt at diplomacy about how much harder work there are than two, however the fact they can sit there are broadcast to 100,000 people that basically don’t have a third, go get the ship. bleeping hell that’s brutal. So much for a so called mummy blogger...

I get that of course life isn’t all sweetness and light and my goodness of course children are hard work and testing at times but she has to remember Poppy is the product of the environment she’s been raised in.. no structure or routine, everything is all over the place.

She would do well to remember these are just phases, she can correct Poppy’s sleep if she stops being such a dick. Safiyah gets up at 5am..remember the vlogs moaning about the early starts. Florrie wouldn’t sleep unless she was in the room with Safiyah... vlogs on that and requests for tips on how to get them to sleep better. She’s never had what I would call good sleepers.

As for the continual diagnosis on what’s wrong with Poppy.. she needs to stop wishing things wrong with her daughter. If you have genuine concern, have her seen by a medical professional.

Reactions: 27
Why would anyone wish something wrong with their child, especially a 2 year old whom she did have a tricky pregnancy with and a stay in the NICU? That just blows my mind it makes me think that she has unresolved issues from the birth and also maybe coincides poppy with her "career" going tits up. She needs to really evaluate herself and look for help to sort herself out.

Reactions: 17
Re: Poppy's behaviour
Personally I'd be going down the road of having her assessed by speech and language therapy as communication issues often result in increased outbursts and tantrums and etc. What's the chance of that happening though when even Golden Child Florence didn't get her obvious speech issues assessed.

Reactions: 11
I have to wonder if even some sheep who are parents themselves can see shes in the wrong and their mind comments are further enabling her to say and do the oddest things.
Not watched the vlog but sounds awful.
I worry about poppys mental and physical health.
But I feel genuinally concerned about Rebecca's mental heath and impact it may have on those kids.
To act in manic happy/ sad/ angry/ self centres with no sympathy/ sympathy or self awareness around her recent actions.
Failing take prescribed medication
Failing to take ill child to doctors.
Failing seek proper medical advice the sheep cannot help her.
Only she can help herself.
I really do hope someone close to her sees sense and says enough enough go get help as her erratic stories and lifestyle lately is taking its toll and its clearly noticeable.
A family member was diagnosed with post natal depression when her twins were around 2.
I think she needs therapy and drugs.
Family need to put safeguards and support in place when lees not around.
The best thing they could do I sell up.

Reactions: 5
Watched the vlogg... She really does set women back years doesn't she? If Lee worked harder at school he wouldn't have to work off shore according to his jobless wife! Are you kidding me! Yet she complains that he's not doing his fair share when he's at home. You can't have it both ways. You either want equality which means you need to pull you're thumb out (then suck it 🤢) and get a job or you want to be in the stereotypical role of housewife which means your husband HAS to earn the money which means shut up moaning! Also, what the flip has she done with her education?! How can she look down her nose at her husband's job when she doesn't even have a job!? What a role model for those kids eh.

Reactions: 24
I'm pretty certain Edgy and Anna Sacone are sisters. The tit that these two spew out their mouths to their husbands, and the fact that said husbands take it without a single word back.

These two idiot men let their wives walk all over them, while they are the ones bringing in the money. Spoiled little witches is what they are and I wish life would kick then in their oh so tiny behinds.

Reactions: 12
Re: Poppy's behaviour
Personally I'd be going down the road of having her assessed by speech and language therapy as communication issues often result in increased outbursts and tantrums and etc. What's the chance of that happening though when even Golden Child Florence didn't get her obvious speech issues assessed.
She is 2. She won't get assessed until she's a lot older closer to school age. I don't think she necessarily has a speech and language issue, just a 2 year old still learning about how to express herself. It's normal.

Not that I am sticking up for them. How she handles poppy is horrific.

Reactions: 7
Did she really only listen to a podcast (I'm thinking that's what it is) for 6 minutes and give up?? (stories) .... Hilarious! Must be a record or it was tit from the 1st word? ... As you said yourself in your next story... What a tit. Why even put it up! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She comes across as a right spoilt brat in that blog! Pat didn’t come across too badly, but I do wish he would call her out on her horrible comments about Poppy. 😡

Reactions: 16
What I took out of that q and a is that she says if you are planning on a 3rd “DON’T DO IT get a vasectomy instead” how absolutely horrific. I hope to god poppy never sees that or anything else she has said about her. Can you imagine the damage of knowing you are not wanted??? It’s not like she says “but of course we love poppy more than anything and we love that her feisty self is in our life she brightens our day etc etc” she literally just complains about her 24/7.
As someone who is very early pregnant with her 3rd baby I can’t believe she has said that. Can you imagine the people who “love” her watching this and seeing how much they regret having a third baby. Said it before but .. horrific.

And also at the start she says she thinks poppy has a UTI. Does this women not know how to look after anything but her nails?? If you think this get yourself to the doctor and get a urine sample in you dumb twit. UTIs are so painful and that poor child could be in a lot of discomfort but no good old princess reb wants her slow “switch off Sunday” that consists of shoving a camera in everyone’s face. bleeping useless mother.
Really!? I worked a full night shift looking after other people whilst my daughter was at home with an extremely high temp and giving her dad no sleep and then got home to immediately call nhs and it turns out she has a uti!! My kid is floored and she’s my 3rd who NEVER sits still for anything but has barely moved since Friday. Honestly this woman really has 💩 for brains. Get the duck off your phone and get her medical attention....or in your case just shove her onto someone else to take care of her regardless 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Really says it all when “you could have got a better job” Lee is now working off shore, then picking up the pieces when he arrives home and looking after the entire family.....

and now he’s also doing HER work with his Instagram AD’s whilst vlogging for HER channel because she messed it all up for herself.

Rebecca, you’re an embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.