Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“If you’d tried harder at school you wouldn’t have to work offshore”

WOW!!

Rebecca..WOW!

How about you get off your ass and get a job then he wouldn’t have to work offshore.

Idiot!
I know! That was a rude nasty witch attitude from her!!

If she hadn't been so bleeping stupid and an ignorant pig, she'd still have a channel AND Lee at home. She honestly thinks she's the dogs bollocks. Spoilt little madam.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Anddddddddd AGAIN...
Q. Tell us something not many people know about you?
Rebegger. I suck my thumb
Meld. You suck your thumb, I’m glad it’s just that! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
So family friendly Vlogs!!
the embarrassment, he’s trying soooo hard 🤦‍♀️
I don't want to think of the kinder bar kid getting down and dirty with anyone thanks 😂😂

Does anyone want to be an absolute peach of a belter bad boy and sum up the Q&A?
rebecca wants a holiday with a nanny for each kid.

rebecca is feelin sorry for herself because lee has to work and can’t be her witch anymore.

rebecca is struggling with her youngest and seems to want to diagnose her with illness’s rather that admit she’s a normal active toddler where as rebecca is an abnormal grown ass toddler. 🤷‍♀️

something about an animal calling for lee 🤷‍♀️
they wanted a forth child until poppy started walking, now they wish they hadn’t had a 3rd 😐

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I rea

wow! Really? Did she say that? he’s done ok considering he left school with nothing! A lot better I’d say than someone who went and got a degree but did NOTHING with it!!! Or who has never held down a proper job!
Yes! I had to rewind the vlog as I thought I’d heard it wrong. 16:40 in..

Reactions: 1
Who edited that vlog!? About 6 mins in she says bye and I'm left wondering what's gonna happen in the next 15 mins then they Jump straight into the q&a 🤷

Reactions: 7
Do you think she is just a cocunt or tries to be a cocunt to rile people up? I can't decide 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When they got to the question "who wears the trousers" and Edgy said Lee😂😂😂😂. Well we all know that that's another one of her lies 👏👏😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She behaves like a spoilt brat in that vlog. I can’t believe she has the audacity to suggest Lee would have a better job if he’d worked harder when she has never worked in her adult life.

Reactions: 21
First vlog I’ve watched in a while......wow!!!
Lee waving his brother off was so awkward! Rebecca with Poppy’s sleep 🙄

I thought Lee came across quite well in theQ&A, he seemed to roll his eyes at the 3 nannies on holiday! She was rude & cut him off a few times. I liked his comment about working away is just life & you have to crack on although it’s hard being away. I liked his answer about school, it’s pretty much exactly what my husband says.....he acted the class clown & wishes he had stuck in but it was some of the best years having fun with no responsibilities
Really can’t get over her comment about if he’d worked harder and I think Lee was annoyed at that.

Even the 3rd child thing I got more of an impression Lee was talking in general about 3 being so much more work than 2 which I can relate to more than the way Rebecca puts it “don’t, have a vasectomy!” Shocking.

The part about they didn’t argue while he was home.....no because he done EVERYTHING while Princess Reb played at making videos while juggling the gym, nails, walks, coffee with friends & basically avoiding the general responsibilities of a parent!

Reactions: 25
I would love be fly on wall if lees mum ever watched that video.
I always get impression shes less keen on rebbecca as she treats her son like crap.

Reactions: 10

WOW!!

Rebecca..WOW!

How about you get off your ass and get a job then he wouldn’t have to work offshore.

Idiot!
bleeping hell

Coming from the 30 year old who has never had a job in her entire life!

get to duck Rebecca you dumb twit. Looking down your nose at your own husband for the job he does to provide YOU with the lifestyle YOU want? FYI dear, there are thousands of people who would chop their arm off for a shot at an offshore job. Wind your neck in, you Never fail to make a complete hole of yourself.

Also maybe have a watch of the documentary that was on tonight about the collapse of Thomas Cook - 9,000 people in the UK are now out of work because of that, will you be saying the same to any of them who try to find work offshore?

Stick to what you are good at eh - nail polish and scrubbing your toilet, and be quiet when the grown ups are talking.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
When they got to the question "who wears the trousers" and Edgy said Lee😂😂😂😂. Well we all know that that's another one of her lies 👏👏😂😂😂.
Omg!! She’s got some neck on her! How did she keep a straight face? How did Lee??? Noway is he the boss unless it’s a tit situation and she decides he can deal with it!!! I wonder what his mum thought of that comment about him trying harder at school! He has provided well for them long before YT! And lets face it, he did the majority of the home/kid care when she was being #girlbossbabe. I’d be bloody livid with that lazy stuck up little madam putting down my son if I was her!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell

Coming from the 30 year old who has never had a job

Stick to what you are good at eh - nail polish and scrubbing your toilet, and be quiet when the grown ups are talking.
Let’s not forget she wipes the full bathroom with one wipe......stick to getting the nails done Reb 💅😉😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Let’s not forget she wipes the full bathroom with one wipe......stick to getting the nails done Reb 💅😉😂
Oh god yeah! Didn’t she wipe the toilet and then wipe the sink?! Urgh.

yeah on second thoughts Rebecca, you just stick to nail varnish. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Rebs you can share to all that something’s not your cup of tea.......what you call a troll!!!!!!

Reactions: 12

WOW!!

Rebecca..WOW!

Idiot!
I cannot believe she said that! She’s is such a bloody muppet. Doesn’t she have a degree 🤨
There are some people in this country who do so well at school, show real potential to go very far indeed. But due to lack of opportunities e.g money or social expectations etc. They don’t, they have to work as soon as they leave school to look after a sibling, parent or child! Not everyone gets a grant or wants to get in serious debt for a degree.
She is beyond ignorant. The only reason she has a degree and Lee doesn’t is because of her privileged background. I always got the impression Lee never had the same opportunities as her growing up.

If you don’t understand what that means Rebecca get your head out of your arse and live in the real world.

I went to school with a lot of lads who ended up working off shore. It was what their dad’s and uncles did. It’s very ingrained in Aberdeenshire that working offshore is the thing you do. It was all they ever wanted or expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Lee definitely did not have the same advantage as her, he is much more grounded! Sadly Rebecca really is the definition of a self centred spoiled brat! She won’t look beyond herself and her very small world, she has no interest in doing so, as long as her little bubble is okay then f**k everything/one else.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
First vlog I’ve watched in a while......wow!!!
Lee waving his brother off was so awkward! Rebecca with Poppy’s sleep 🙄

I thought Lee came across quite well in theQ&A, he seemed to roll his eyes at the 3 nannies on holiday! She was rude & cut him off a few times. I liked his comment about working away is just life & you have to crack on although it’s hard being away. I liked his answer about school, it’s pretty much exactly what my husband says.....he acted the class clown & wishes he had stuck in but it was some of the best years having fun with no responsibilities
Really can’t get over her comment about if he’d worked harder and I think Lee was annoyed at that.

Even the 3rd child thing I got more of an impression Lee was talking in general about 3 being so much more work than 2 which I can relate to more than the way Rebecca puts it “don’t, have a vasectomy!” Shocking.

The part about they didn’t argue while he was home.....no because he done EVERYTHING while Princess Reb played at making videos while juggling the gym, nails, walks, coffee with friends & basically avoiding the general responsibilities of a parent!
I get the impression they don't argue because he just ignores her bad behaviour... If I said half of what she says to my hubby we'd be arguing a lot and we get on extremely well....

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.