Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know you’ll be blocked now. Another bastard down 🏳

Emily Norris?
Somebody on the Emily thread here has already pointed out that she's not using CM email address anymore and that she's not a creator, must be someone else? Unless insider is a little late with their info?! 😂

Reactions: 5
Somebody on the Emily thread here has already pointed out that she's not using CM email address anymore and that she's not a creator, must be someone else? Unless insider is a little late with their info?! 😂
That was after the fact I already posted she has left on there.

Reactions: 2
Vlog up.... 👀
Dr Rebecca diagnosed poppy with a kidney infection right away 😂😂😂
moan, moan, moan, moan.....
moan, moan, moan, moan......
shes pissed at Lee because SHE didn’t bring a coat and it’s his fault for not telling her it was 80% chance of rain.
quality content so far.

moan, moan, moan, moan.....
moan, moan, moan, moan......
She really needs to change that gifted jumper.

The perfect autumn room apparently looks like a crypt.

then there’s a weird jump cut to Q&A
the editing on this is awful, she really doesn’t give a tit anymore does she 😂
If they had a lump sum of money, princess Rebecca would go on a holiday (with 3 nanny's) and Lee would pay the mortgage
of all the questions that’s the most telling, she’s a child.
I honestly think he’s delighted to be away from her at times.

God almighty the way they talk about poppy/having a third child is AWFUL!!!
what horrible, horrible parents.
their advice is basically “if you want a third child.....don’t” 🙄
they would have had a fourth, but because of poppy they won’t 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
😂😂😂😂
Her best subjects at school, she's very creative apparently 🤔

English? Really? Wtf cocunt, hobbit, checkpeas?
Art
Drama... You're right there Rebeggar! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their latest vlog consists of them yawning. God if you two are yawning at your own vlog imagine how we feel.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Emily is bigger than Mrs M though, no? (On you tube)

I can see why she’s left. She was named as one of the top influencers in that media list recently. Great time for her to push up to the next level of the influencer “game”!

Reactions: 9
She’s awful. She said in the latest video that if you’re thinking about having a third child, get a vasectomy.

She behaves as though she hates Poppy. It’s so odd

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with Poppy, she’s just got a lot of spirit. Two year olds are exhausting, it’s normal. From what I can see Safiyah’s spirit has been broken by her mother and Go Florrie has always been the favourite so perhaps that’s why they have been ‘easier’ to handle for poor so so tired Princess Reb.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
"I think my young child may have a painful infection, I know! Let's go on a gazillion mile walk in the rain!" 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with Poppy, she’s just got a lot of spirit. Two year olds are exhausting, it’s normal. From what I can see Safiyah’s spirit has been broken by her mother and Go Florrie has always been the favourite so perhaps that’s why they have been ‘easier’ to handle for poor so so tired Princess Reb.
I don't think there is either. Unlike the other girls she was born into a household that had NO bloody routine whatsoever, in fact it was pretty chaotic at times. The parents themselves are creating a divide between the sisters. Personally I think S will leave home as soon as she can, she comes across as pretty bright despite the 'school is crap" comment on tonight's vlog from the mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Rebecca has such a stinky attitude in that Q&A vlog, made me really dislike her even more. Lee was very thoughtful with his answers and she was like a stroppy little teenager!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anddddddddd AGAIN...
Q. Tell us something not many people know about you?
Rebegger. I suck my thumb
Meld. You suck your thumb, I’m glad it’s just that! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
So family friendly Vlogs!!

New Profile pic Becs??? 😂😂😂
I can all those PT sessions are paying off 😂🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“If you’d tried harder at school you wouldn’t have to work offshore”

WOW!!

Rebecca..WOW!

How about you get off your ass and get a job then he wouldn’t have to work offshore.

Idiot!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I rea
“If you’d tried harder at school you wouldn’t have to work offshore”

WOW!!

Rebecca..WOW!

How about you get off your ass and get a job then he wouldn’t have to work offshore.

Idiot!
wow! Really? Did she say that? he’s done ok considering he left school with nothing! A lot better I’d say than someone who went and got a degree but did NOTHING with it!!! Or who has never held down a proper job!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.