Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's almost suspicious seeing an influencer genuinely sharing. The majority being greedy, sneaky feckers nowadays have made us like that.

Reactions: 16
Switch off Sunday couldn’t even last till the guurlz were in bed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She wouldn't be able to brag being child free if she was off all day would she???
Sad that she can’t just enjoy the such craved peace and quiet but needs to be on her phone broadcasting it. She needs to stop pretending she NEEDS time off social media on a Sunday and just admit that she can’t live without it - not even for a day

She’s obviously still on her phone as I sent her a DM stating this and she’s already read it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Let us bastards know if you get a reply

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
#TattleBastardtips
#YoureWelcomeRebecca

so who was it that told her to use the slow cooker yesterday!!??
That was a day well spent,
switch off Sunday/Tattle study day is doing wonders for Rebecca!!!!!
FED5DFF1-BE19-4220-9C6D-23311476F1EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
#TattleBastardtips
#YoureWelcomeRebecca

View attachment 46835
Pathetic that she can’t stay off Instagram for even a few hours. What a sad existence she has.

listing her “achievements”’(prepping dinner/uniforms etc) - pretty sure we all do this and way way way more every day of our lives as standard. I don’t feel the need to tell the world & his wife all about the mundane chores I do, day in day out! She’s so childish.

get off Instagram you sad goat - get a life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
21C23860-A13D-4388-9FCF-5D58B10FB91A.png

Can’t stick to anything she says, can she? Must really have a problem staying of Insta and reading Tattle....what a sad life😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rebeccas a puppet, Lee's a muppet, they're going to Ibiza with their begging bucket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
#TattleBastardtips
#YoureWelcomeRebecca

View attachment 46835
Just saw her insta and came to say the same thing!
God imagine how busy you’d be if you actually worked Rebecca!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.