Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, i only have boys. If i did have a girl though i could not be arsed with all that hair. It needs a good cut.

Reactions: 7
Any one know where the orange coat in her stories is from? Dont want to click on the aff link. Thanks!

Reactions: 4
Yes didn’t someone say they had. If they are mates they will already know about how the Meldrums operate so won’t care.

As a newish brand why would they want to associate with two people who have been linked to more than two shady ads not to mention racist content! Can’t see that business lasting 5 minutes if it’ likes dodgy influencers as brand reps!
Totally agree. If they have chosen to link with the Meldrums knowing their background that it shows piss poor choices on their part.

Reactions: 5
Any one know where the orange coat in her stories is from? Dont want to click on the aff link. Thanks!
Take one for the team.....from NEXT. Now you can have a look and not line her pockets👍🏻

Reactions: 9
Okay I have two boys so no experience but that girls hair!?!? That looks like a pain and incredibly messy! Not practical???
Florries hair is, frankly, a mess.
It looks completely uncared for.
It’s much too long, it’s all straggly and looks messy. It’s really thin and rats tail like.
Needs a damn good cut to above shoulder length and needs proper looking after to stop it looking like that.

Reactions: 14
I think she is scared that if she cuts it all Florrie/Flossie/Florenso/Florence's curls will be cut out and won't grow back.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand if she was on a high dose of iron from her Doctor how she hopes to get enough from an over the counter product? I have my doubts she has been tested 🤔 good story to spin then a nice sponsored remedy 🙈

I’ve had low iron before and only the prescribed tablets were enough to restore it.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, i only have boys. If i did have a girl though i could not be arsed with all that hair. It needs a good cut.
I had 3 girl's all with hair to their waists, one had hair just like Florrie but all had regular cuts and I used to condition every wash and french plait to keep it tidy 🙂

Reactions: 12
3C2F2F21-DD4C-4462-A673-B76D364FBCF5.jpeg

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me.......
I want a golden goose daddy and I want it now!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I don’t understand if she was on a high dose of iron from her Doctor how she hopes to get enough from an over the counter product? I have my doubts she has been tested 🤔 good story to spin then a nice sponsored remedy 🙈

I’ve had low iron before and only the prescribed tablets were enough to restore it.

because she’s so unbelievably stupid that she probably can’t comprehend that the over the counter stuff she’s bought is not for people with low iron levels (and if we are to believe what she says about the prescription from the doctor it would appear that her iron levels are very very very low. The over the counter stuff is just a supplement to help keep iron levels ata normal level - not to restore seriously diminished levels that are making her ill.
She really is stupid. She’s been to her Doctor- they have prescribed her medicine to sort her out but that’s not good enough. Oh no, vanity strikes and she has to go out and buy a box of stuff from the chemist so she an post about it on Instagram.
God help her if she ever had a serious medical condition where she has to take medicine - regardless of the side effects.

what an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She has 2 living rooms, a play room and all 3 of the girls have their own rooms. Just in case you don't know she lives in a big house 👍

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
If she refuses to take the medication she needs to shut up moaning.

I’m almost certain anyone here who has suffered from anemia KNOWS how tit it makes you feel.

Her doctor probably suggested she took an OTC supplement like most doctors will do if you’re feeling run down.

But she wants the drama. 🤷‍♀️ Nobody who suffers with actual anemia would look twice at that flavoured supplement like spatone ffs, might as well lick a stamp for the amount of good it would do.

So if she diagnosed herself with this what will she diagnose poppy with for attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If she refuses to take the medication she needs to shut up moaning.

I’m almost certain anyone here who has suffered from anemia KNOWS how tit it makes you feel.

Her doctor probably suggested she took an OTC supplement like most doctors will do if you’re feeling run down.

But she wants the drama. 🤷‍♀️ Nobody who suffers with actual anemia would look twice at that flavoured supplement like spatone ffs, might as well lick a stamp for the amount of good it would do.

So if she diagnosed herself with this what will she diagnose poppy with for attention.
Exactly. I didn’t even think about the side effects from taking iron I just damn well take it and deal with the rest like a fully grown adult would.

Also as most have said - spa tone will do NOTHING for her (it also tastes like a metal frying pan)
I question my doctor about liquid iron that you can get from the chemist and she said do not take it. I was diagnosed anaemic and I damn well need the “proper tit” to sort myself out.
She’s gets more and more stupid by the day.

Exactly. I didn’t even think about the side effects from taking iron I just damn well take it and deal with the rest like a fully grown adult would.

Also as most have said - spa tone will do NOTHING for her (it also tastes like a metal frying pan)
I question my doctor about liquid iron that you can get from the chemist and she said do not take it. I was diagnosed anaemic and I damn well need the “proper tit” to sort myself out.
She’s gets more and more stupid by the day.

Also, glad I’m not the only one who thinks Fs hair looks uncared for. It’s very well destroying your own hair Rebecca but for the love of god look after your kids hair🙄

Reactions: 17
Florries hair is, frankly, a mess.
It looks completely uncared for.
It’s much too long, it’s all straggly and looks messy. It’s really thin and rats tail like.
Needs a damn good cut to above shoulder length and needs proper looking after to stop it looking like that.
But having long hair means being beautiful!
All instafamous people think this.
Long hair, whatever it’s condition or whether it suits them, equals beauty.

Never mind that most people look amazing with shorter hair, long princess hair is prized above all else.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The bleeping dinner 😂😂😂

“Baby” loved it. She’s not a bleeping baby
Florrie loved it.

I’m assuming the other one is out!? 😬
I know she’s not the favorite and she doesn’t get as much insta coverage but she’s hardly left her in a shop or something!?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The bleeping dinner 😂😂😂

“Baby” loved it. She’s not a bleeping baby
Florrie loved it.

I’m assuming the other one is out!? 😬
I know she’s not the favorite and she doesn’t get as much insta coverage but she’s hardly left her in a shop or something!?
The dinner posts 😄
It’s a chicken kiev love. Basically a large chicken nugget. Calm your tits Reb!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.