Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering the same.
Because the snack bar people replied tp
Say that they have been let down by the agency they used to “source” Lee and won’t be doing it again.

I wonder why the people who get gifted all of the feeebies aren’t riddled with guilt and self loathing to be honest. I know if I get something for free or someone does me a favour (like childcare or getting me out of a hole at work) I feel guilty and I loose my tit at family members who take people for a ride and who are tIght. I know the true answer is narcissism but you know what I mean? If I got sent on a jolly for my work, it would have been something I earned , or if I got something for free it would becaus someone someone was doing me a favour , iykwim. Anyway I’m rambling over old ground but I just don’t get how they can go “up goodie a holiday we didn’t work for” and Truley enjoy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Wow just wow!!!
Lee invited on a press trip, just say it’s an ad/freebie!!! *Press* trip/tickets/package riles me!!!

She can gloat about her begging for a holiday paying off but what a rid neck she has to say it’s Lee who’s been invited.
What a shambles of her saying this is a hobby but he’s back off shore doing ads & press trips??

At least the girls will have a nice couple of days without phones in their faces 24/7!

Reactions: 17
What company, associated with Ibiza, by any stretch of the imagination, would offer a #presstrip to 40 (?) something racist, lying parents? :unsure: I shall await the posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
One thing I don’t understand is why they’d put themselves through the humiliation of the company who are sending them on this free ‘press trip’ getting wind of their lying, racism, etc once they’re back (unless it’s a press trip that requires no declaring, no advertising, no ‘press’..?!).
I’d be mortified to think/know they’d find out, and would rather not go and save myself that embarrassment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow just wow!!!
Lee invited on a press trip, just say it’s an ad/freebie!!! *Press* trip/tickets/package riles me!!!

She can gloat about her begging for a holiday paying off but what a rid neck she has to say it’s Lee who’s been invited.
What a shambles of her saying this is a hobby but he’s back off shore doing ads & press trips??

At least the girls will have a nice couple of days without phones in their faces 24/7!
Im sceptical whats the truth
I can't see how lee would score this as hes not represented by anyone.
He's not a whalar stars.
It's most likely her and shes twisted the story to get reaction and engagment.
We dont even know which brand.
She can't resist humble brag.
We know from do she neither of them can be honest or even answer simple questions without incriminating themselves in a lie.
Ie its easy walk around and meet characters.

Reactions: 9
Maybe Lynx deodorant, lee’s maturity level would suit their target market, teens with limited experience with girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
See ibiza I have images of Kevin and Perry go large.
All I want to do is do it might be lees thoughts.
Lots of bikini pics with his babe wife.
We know how he loves to dance
Reliving lost youth those old cream days!

Lol what is that account ?!

Reactions: 3
One of the sheep has commented you are so deserving of this trip!!! Is she though REALLY??? I think NOT 😡😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She might try and hide behind being Pat's plus one but let's not forget he isn't innocent in all the previous boobs.

He also lied about the 'not being paid to be in Disneyland Paris' writing his own post on his insta stories, he was there with the circle of trust during liftgate, he sent passive aggressive DM's to females who suspected of being tatlers, drank drove when there is a zero tolerance to drink driving in Scotland, balls up declaring the Kinder Ads and creepiest of all he was a nineteen year old man dating a fifteen year old, sleeping over at his girlfriends house without her parents being aware.

Looking forward to the reveal of who is paying for his #presstrip so they can be made aware.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her and Meld deserve a break together!! Are the 🐑 really that f**king dense!!!
duck off someone said that. You would think he was in the navy and she works in care 12 he shifts whilst looking after 3 kids. Get a bleeping grip people. She spends her time at the gym, nails, the odd baby group and drinking bleeping tea (I’m starting to hate tea now- what has this come to!?!?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Press Trip - ya belter! Not bad for a wee bam from the wrong side of Aberdeen who probably can’t even do joined up writing or spell his own name!!!!!!!

I honestly cannot wait for the fall out from this one!!!!!!! Stocking up on popcorn!!!!! 🤣🤣👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Evening fellow tattler bastards. Been at work all day (under W in a dictionary Rebecca)... Anyhow, "just popped on" to IG before I came in here and yes, as I knew it her latest post has resulted in a few pages to catch up on which I will do but first my reaction to the news that Rebeggar has to go out of the country to escape the feral child to get a good sleep. 😴

1} let's not even go there with the description of 'press trip'... New name for offshore workies is it? 🤔
2) things must be bad if they're being advised to put everything against Lee. Hope your filling in your tax returns correctly matey?
3) who's Lee on a press trip for? The bleeping Beano?
4) oocha, comments are low, that must sting, but engagement responses from the lazy witch are in turbo 👀

Moaning about tiredness and your family then bleating on about a free trip next day... Not a fn clue.... You are pushing the business quicker down the plug than it already is. It is not relatable to your followers MrsM. Think about it?
But care we not at Tattle Towers, not a bastard amongst us would swap. 😛. At least you'll get a good night's sleep. That's what must have given Lee a chuffty posting a pic of his wife yesterday. The thought of a couple of nights in Ibiza with his babe. 🤮. But you wrote that post thinking of your very own crew of tattle bastards reading it didn't you Rebeggar? 😉

Off you popsy, we've read it and couldn't give a toss. You'll duck this up too 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Evening fellow tattler bastards. Been at work all day (under W in a dictionary Rebecca)... Anyhow, "just popped on" to IG before I came in here and yes, as I knew it her latest post has resulted in a few pages to catch up on which I will do but first my reaction to the news that Rebeggar has to go out of the country to escape the feral child to get a good sleep. 😴

1} let's not even go there with the description of 'press trip'... New name for offshore workies is it? 🤔
2) things must be bad if they're being advised to put everything against Lee. Hope your filling in your tax returns correctly matey?
4) oocha, comments are low, that must sting, but engagement responses from the lazy witch are in turbo 👀

Moaning about tiredness and your family then bleating on about a free trip next day... Not a fn clue.... You are pushing the business quicker down the plug than it already is. It is not relatable to your followers MrsM. Think about it?
But care we not at Tattle Towers, not a bastard amongst us would swap. 😛. At least you'll get a good night's sleep. That's what must have given Lee a chuffty posting a pic of his wife yesterday. The thought of a couple of nights in Ibiza with his babe. 🤮. But you wrote that post thinking of your very own crew of tattle bastards reading it didn't you Rebeggar? 😉

Off you popsy, we've read it and couldn't give a toss. You'll duck this up too 😂😂😂

“A chuffty”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wonder if they are taking wee Rami with them to Ibiza? A cosy room for 3, with a mirror on the ceiling?!!! 🤮🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

OMG... best line today....
WHO’S LEE ON A PRESS TRIP FOR.... THE bleeping BEANO 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I see she has used the Ibiza post as another dig at poor Poppy...
My heart breaks for that wee toot.. she’s a pawn in their game, wheeled out and flouted around when she needs to be then cast aside, continuously belittled and clearly made to feel like a problem and inconvenience to her parents, in particular her mothers.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.