Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaah..of course. Needed some sympathy engagement just in time for posting an AD!

Reactions: 15
I really don't understand how anyone can have any sympathy for the self obsessed idiot. She doesn't have to live her life publicly and I'm doubtful that someone with genuine mental health issues could be cured with free nails and mugs of tea. She needs to get a grip. Lee probably enjoys being offshore for a break from her and the nannying duties. He must surely get a lot of stick though. Their online presence is embarrassing

Reactions: 20
Her ad is all in the wrong order...oops! How unprofessional...
This.

This is where I have a real issue. I’d never question someone with, what appeared to be, true mental health issues. To do so would a pretty abhorrent thing to do, because none of us knows anyone’s limit. However, I really struggle with someone who pulls out an anxiety card in the morning but feels able to do an (poorly executed) ad for Virgin Wines in the afternoon. I don’t get it. At all.

What I hope is, if she really does have true anxiety and she is carrying on regardless with the ads etc because she feels she has to, then she needs to realise that she’s damaging both her “brand” (despite her claim it’s now just a hobby) by doing them so badly and her own health (because carrying on pretending it’s all okay is exhausting and it gets you in the end regardless and she won’t be able to be there for her girls).

So I’m just left thinking “who ARE you?”

Part of me feels weirdly concerned for her...is that weird?!

Reactions: 19
I’ve just emailed Virgin customer services. Appalled that a large and respected company such as them don’t do their research into their choice of advertisers.

I find it really strange, and I know I’ll be in the minority on this, that a family/mummy parenting channel advertises alcohol.
Sure drink it, no problems there but advertising it just seems, a bit, off somehow.

It would be like advertising alcohol on Nick Jr, I don’t think they do but I could be wrong!
I thought there were advertising laws around where alcohol can be advertised?

Reactions: 27
I guess now that she’s not with channel mum anymore and not tied into being solely a “mummy vlogger” anything goes. It’s probably given her more free reign now to advertise stuff that before she wouldn’t have been able to or that would have been frowned upon.

Reactions: 12
Did ChannelMum sack her?

I wonder if the anxiety peaks the day before she’s about to post an ad knowing that the bastards will be contacting the brand to make them aware of her actions?

Reactions: 25
swimming ditched for playing... aka better not go swimming as that’s 30 mins I can’t monitor messages after posting an AD.

she’s a complete flake, no wonder her children don’t want to stick to anything. She’s not got anxiety, she’s got can’t-be-arsed-itis!!

Reactions: 20
Was that all the same persons. Glad some people calling her out.
I wonder how many fed up sheep there are.
She claims be postive person she depresses me.
She's so manic up and down.
Why when shes not food blogger she seldom drinks wine and knows nothing that virgin wines think shes a good fit.
Sold her soul for case of wine.
Tonight she can sit sing and drink wine with all by myself blasting out over her gifted phone.

Reactions: 14
If they had stayed living in their old home, which was ample big enough for a family of five, their lives could look so different. Lee could get a job onshore for say £25k, with Rebecca’s earnings from the odd sponsored post, they would be living very comfortably. Instead they ploughed all their money into a huge house and since then their quality of life has taken a nosedive. Rebecca grabbed everything freebie and sponsorship she could get. This turned people off, which resulted in her lying (DLP) to not fall out of favour. Then things spiralled from there. It amazes me how they don’t seem to acknowledge that buying that house was one expensive mistake.

Reactions: 22
One good thing to possibly come from her having more free reign for doing ads/sponsorships would mean ads like the wine won’t include the kids. A lot of the channel Mums ads include kids.

Reactions: 10
Here she goes.. Pitty party for one! There all so mean aren’t they Lee? Aren’t they?

Reactions: 34
Remember though, it's not a job anymore, it's a hoppy (hobby). Great ad timing in Sober October!

Reactions: 22
All that you've done for your husband and family is done out of love. RESPECT for all of this. #goals

Reactions: 23
Her channel is not aimed at kids though. She says BLOODY all the time coz she’s all edgy and adult and shit. She once spoke about the time they played ‘heads down thumbs up’ at her 30th too. X RATED.

To be honest if anyone needs wine, it’s parents. Probably why virgin wine have chosen parenting floggers to flog their (overpriced) wine packages. Bad research on their part picking the melds though. What would Branson say, huh.

“that person”

She honest to god takes my breath away with her utter lack of awareness of what she is saying...
Yes Rebecca Meldrum who and what exactly is 'That person'?
If you had not blocked me for asking how the yoga was going I'd bloody ask you direct. What ignorant labelling are you pricking about with now?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.