Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
And she chipped the nail putting one of the kids in the carseat. If only Lee had tried harder at school she'd have hired help to do those tasks and save her poor nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
How social media works......
from the view point of a bitter ass “influencer”

2FE36CDD-B5E3-4984-A3C2-75448E251D18.jpeg

And now...
how social media works for normal people, who don’t sell their families childhood for cash!

influencer uploads a vlog with a racist comment in.

general public speak out.

influencer thinks she better than everyone and ignores her viewers and their concerns.

general public refuse to fund her lifestyle anymore and discuss her fall from grace with like minded folk 😬

• Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I don’t get it. In one day Becky has gone from living her best life to treading on eggshells. Comparing herself to other people’s highlight reels, but admitting she does the same and puts pictures of highlights of her life...so are the highlights of her life not real? Is she faking it on the gram?
Why could you not spend this time you crave as a family/to do the homework when Lee was here...instead of prancing about in the woods filming ads. It’s a hard life when the whole family is working.
You read here so, stop Poppy napping in the day and take your meds. Instead of trying to boost engagement get on Google and see what you need to boost your iron levels. A few bastard Tattle trolls have already suggested dried apricots and lentils.
I would have more sympathy but I have been on call all week, going back out at all hours,along with working my regular hours. I have fitted in reading books, football practice and looking after 4 children with a sickness bug. I get we all get down from time to time but like most of us on here...I just suck it up and crack on. You can’t have it both ways, the envy me and my gym going then complaining you’re tired all the time. Having cosy movie nights but not getting any family time. Just be honest...it’s either one or t’other and either way it’s getting boring now!

• Heart
I know this is completely off topic, but it's Reading day in NICU.

They had this book in the book box, and I couldn't help myself. I will serve as a nice reminder of our time in NICU, and how great this website has been as a distraction during the tough times. Thank you all. #adgifted

👌👌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Balls

She’s moping because she’s given birth to her biggest troll ever and she can’t just return her 😂
Poppy Meldrum, you legend. You’ve broken them. I haven’t heard a cheery “good morning, good morning” for yuuuuuuurs now 😂👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
🤦‍♀️ Friend watches poppy so she can go to the gym. Rebs I know you read on here. Do you realise how much of an actual idiot you look. The most selfish cocunt I have ever come across. I actually openly chat to friends now about you. They all follow to laugh at how utterly ridiculous and precious you are. And you actually don’t get it! You think you are the Banchory insta superstar when in fact you show the world (exaggeration you are not that infamous) what a spoilt brat you are. One day those girls will grow up... and be far from proud of you and your self centred life. The resent you show for your children is not anything any child should have to see. And for what? Insta “fame” and kindly gifted crap. Sad. Actually sad.

• Heart

Silverheel

Chatty Member
Very confused bastard here 😦

After looking at her sleep diary, it is clear that she is essentially dealing with a normal 2 year old. So what the real issue seems to be is that Princess Ramsalot is frustrated because she is losing beauty sleep and doesn't have the patience for a 2 year old going through a normal phase?

Or am I completely off? Us bastards do tend to get some things wrong at times so feel free to correct me.

• Heart
  • Haha

Just watched tonight’s vlog and it has compelled me to leave my first comment. Lee cleaned, cooked both of the main meals and most importantly played with and had fun with Poppy while keeping her involved and engaged in positive interaction, all while Rebecca indulged in her self care routine. Couldn’t help but laugh out loud at the clip of the ironing.... oh and “this is the pile of ironing I am about to tackle” very quickly turned into one of Lee’s jobs for the day too. He was left with the bulk of it. 😂 No wonder she can’t cope when he goes back offshore, he does everything for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Greyson

Did she actually just put more effort into labeling her dinner than she does labeling her #gifts?

Thank God she labeled broccoli for us, we’d never have known what those hobbit looking green trees were without her 🙄

It’s ok Reb, we’re not Rebecca Lamb, we know what broccoli looks like.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
This 🙌🙌🙌
Without going into huge detail. My daughter passed away in my arms. I posted yesterday on my insta about #babylossawarenessweek
My daughter was full term and only lived 1.5 hours. To have her here and not sleep I’d give anything for..... I have gone on to have 3 more daughters 💕
This for me is the thing that REALLY started to annoy me about Princess Rebegger, she doesn’t realise just how LUCKY she is. I also have a daughter who is Autistic, so I KNOW what sleep deprivation is. NEVER EVER have I gone on social media to moan about not sleeping, Most people have to get up for work the next day not just piss about like her!!! She REALLY annoys me. And don’t get me stated on ALL the self care shit... ME ME ME ME
Sorry Tattle Bastards about the rant. Just had to say this. 💕
I’m with you on this. Nineteen years ago my much wanted third baby boy (yesRebecca, third!) died in my arms at just under an hour old. I have endured sleepless nights ever since, it comes and goes in waves and I will often go weeks at a time managing on two or three hours broken sleep. It never completely goes away. I worked in a demanding job until relatively recently, now run my own business and my husband works loooong hours in his own business. I suffered major mental health issues for several years after my son died and still have bad time but my self care always came way down the list of priorities after taking care of my children (we went on to have a daughter later) my husband and my home. I don’t say this as a pity party but if they are all functioning well it helps me to function well and gives me less to stress over. So Rebecca, I’m so so sorry you’ve been up all night with the feral one but the eldest two are at school so while Poppy sleeps for a couple of hours go and catch up on sleep yourself. You’ve no job to go to, housework can wait as can gym, mooching in the woods, coffee with chums, etc. and you can have an early night tonight.

• Heart
  • Sad

Natgnash

Completely new to this whole family influencer debarcle.

Without boring you all to tears, I came across this strange creature after falling down the rabbit hole after reading the India Knight article over the weekend.

Every influencer must have a USP (Unique Selling Point), yes? What is hers exactly? What was it that sprung her from the Insta doldrums all those years ago? As I see nothing at all, zilch.

There is nothing that she has to offer on the global stage that is worth deepening her own mental health issues and the exploitation of her children.

tootsie

Chatty Member
9D7B7899-EEFE-415F-99C2-DB91896BA066.png
9D7B7899-EEFE-415F-99C2-DB91896BA066.png
Excuse me if I’m incorrect but does the Swedish term “Fika” not refer to the time in the afternoon where you simply have coffee and cake? Certainly does when I am with my Swedish friend and we go out for fika.... Reb just trying to be all cultured and worldly!

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I much preferred her old house over this one. What was actually the issue with her old house for them to move. Or was it just a status thing?
There was absolutely NOTHING wrong with the other house. It was a lovely home for a family of 5. The only minor negative was that it was apparently near a main road and you hear traffic noise when out in the garden 🙄

Rebecca’s delightful Mother came on to tattle a few times and made some pretty ridiculous comments about it being a “cute little starter home” - the patronising old bag.

the move to Murder Mansion was 100% a status thing. Although I’m not sure how moving to an outdated and over priced house where a brutal murder took place, in a development of houses where the average age is 55 is a status move but hey,what do I know?!!

• Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
You're tired and have broken out in spots because you're anaemic....take the fucking iron tablets 🙄😬

• Haha

Jdottt13

Her going on and on and on about sleep deprivation does my head in - does she think she’s the only one! Yes it’s hard having to get up and function the next day and not be a complete zombie and look after your child, tiredness triggers 2-3 day long migraines for me and having a 2 year old yes I’ve been there! I even had glandular fever a couple of months ago but I just had to get on with it! I’d love my partner to be home for weeks at a time instead of leaving the house before we get up and often not coming home until our son is in bed. Also, and Maybe I’m just being over sensitive, but it’s baby loss awareness week this week and I just think of the hundreds if not thousands of women who would give anything to be in her position and would happily have a 1000 sleepless nights if it meant having a child to hold in their arms.

• Heart

Sponfused

VIP Member
A bit behind the times here but just decided to watch their random Q&A for shits and giggles. The crazy thing is I think she genuinely believes she comes across well in this type of video, when in fact she seems like an immature, petulant princess. Sneering at all of Lee’s answers and laughing at her own witty banter.

Talking about how they bicker more when Lee is away and get along better when he is around all of the time. Duh! Can you imagine the texts and phone calls Nanny McLee gets when he is away working and she is required to pull her weight at home? I don’t doubt for a second that life is more peaceful when he is taking care of the children and house so Reb can just concentrate on living her best life. Unfortunately for Lee he is just required to do it all now for his laid back, dream boat of a wife.

Lee genuinely looks uncomfortable with many of her answers, particularly the vasectomy comment and (can’t believe I am going to say this) is actually a voice of reason. Talking Reb out of rushing into getting a dog while she was carrying on like a 5 year old that hasn’t got their own way. I could imagine this same dynamic in regards to having a third child too.. and we all know how that went! Reb also gives us bastard trolls a run for our money when she says to Lee “People think you are more laid back than you are.. just putting it out there”. Why??

It pissed me right off when she talked about having no financial pressure from being on YouTube anymore and how stepping back from it has completely lightened the load. Ahh most people deal with that kind of pressure everyday, it’s called employment. And most of us don’t have the luxury of throwing in the towel whenever it gets hard either. I don’t think she could sound any more entitled if she tried.

Ugh... sorry for the rant but that whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Why can’t the damn cat stay next door at her parents house where it usually lives and she can pop in a few times a day to check on it/feed it etc - why take it to her house when she doesn’t want it there and locks the poor thing in the garage?! She’s such a fucking chump!

• Heart
Reactions: 33