Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I reported her for an undisclosed ad a few months ago, I've had a response today to say she's under investigation already

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Madhousemum

That is so creepy, what an arsehole.
It was me he did this to.

I posted on Tattle after being blocked because I asked what charities they supported. I'd never heard of Tattle until I was blocked. My Insta name is the same as my Tattle name, I'm not a faceless troll hiding behind fake accounts as she claims.
I then got a message from Lee on Facebook (after also being blocked from his Insta). Saying Happy Christmas to the family and thumbs up emoji.
I'd never engaged with them on Facebook so why block me on Insta then message on there if not to try and intimidate me in a passive aggressive manner. A way of acknowledging who I am, that they had found me. Well done geniuses, it hardly takes Sherlock Holmes to find out my name and my social media accounts. The fact I've done nothing wrong meant it didn't have the desired effect, it only made me giggle as I realised Lee clearly suffers short man syndrome and likes to assert himself with women. He would never speak to me face to face about my posts, nor would he have messaged if I was a man.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Maybe if she'd stuck in at University and not gotten herself knocked up by someone elses man she wouldn't have to be a stay at home mum who depends on her offshore working husband and a bunch of bastards to keep her in candles and rammings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Dunwoodyan

View attachment 47455Here she goes.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Pitty party for one! There all so mean aren’t they Lee? Aren’t they?
How social media works for me:-
Rebecca and Lee post (a probably undisclosed #AD) about gin and get quite a few dissenting comments re promoting alcohol and also a lot of sheep support along the lines of "don't be mean to our beloved Meldrums". Bit of a bun fight ensues.
I 'like' a comment that points out alcohol is addictive. I get blocked.

Disclosure, this was around two years ago, I remember the time of year because my stepson had just come out of rehab for alcoholism and cocaine addiction. (2 years clean and sober last August, so proud of him 😊).

Personally I actually think Rebecca is addicted to social media (studies have shown this is a real thing, it's not just me spouting off). I think her inability to even be able to switch off on a Sunday has far less to with £££££'s and far more to do with how she gets her self validation.

If Rebecca was my daughter I would be desperately worried.

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
Evening Bastards!

Gosh I am just so so bloody exhausted. Made it through another day with the inconveniences. Had to scrape the stew off the sides of the slow cooker as Id had it on warm since yesterday dinner time but it was so so scrumptious!

Threw the kiddies in the tub while I lamented at how bloody well I had done today. I done what most people do as just a small part of their day and you know what I deserve a gold fucking medal for it. Think what I’ll do is throw on some clothes I can aff link and crack open a gin oops I mean virgin wine... the perfect me time!

Bye guys!!!!! ❤

• Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
How Social Media Works

Me: “I don’t see anything wrong with leaving jokes about the KKK in my vlog.”
Random Person: “So basically you hate to acknowledge that your actions hurt a lot of people and you failed to apologise. EDUCATE YOURSELF”

• Heart
  • Haha

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
She just makes it worse! I have two degrees and earn a lot less than Lee. In fact our household income is probably less than Lee’s salary! When will she understand that how much you have is not a measure of success. I’ve done the whole rat race thing in London and my life is so much better now. To me, success is how happy you are not how many Boden jumpers you have.

• Heart

Cariad

VIP Member
When I was her age I’d got a degree and then went on to another career qualification- I’d been married 7 yrs and had 3 children , so had taken time out to look after them
However my husband’s mental health took a dive ( he was a Dr and severely depressed) and he attempted suicide... spent 4 months in a psychiatric hospital and had to give up on his beloved career
I had to do a return to practice course which enabled him to rest and heal so I could be main breadwinner while he retrained in a completely different career
We had no family help and when he eventually got a job ,after years of therapy and mood lifting drugs, it was 350 miles from home, so I was ‘solo parenting ‘ during week and had to do all the school runs/ after school activities - I had no time for getting a ramming in the gym or having my nails done
However at least I have a successful career and my integrity is in tact and still married after 33 yrs together - what does Rebeggar have?
She needs to grow up and get her life in order and not blame others for her shortcomings- this does not include lighting candles or having hot cups of tea

• Heart
Reactions: 39

montydonfc

VIP Member
she is an absolute car crash. completely manic.

Imagine if that was real life where all us bastard mums had to worry about was which candle to light and what colour to get for our nails. Sorry darling, mummy can’t help you right now, I’m taking care of me to allow me to be a better version of me because you depend on me so off you fuck now darling!

deluded and not the foggiest what it would be like to be a mother who juggles children, a husband who works away as well as an actual real life job that involved being out mon-fri. cannot stand her bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
i cannot think of anything worse than going to Ibiza out of season, with Lee Meldrum, to some boring as fuck 48hrs all about golf.

Creasing up that she’s carrying on like she’s going on an all expenses paid 5 star luxury trip to Monaco! What should you wear Rebecca? Erm how about a pair of tartan trousers and a wee tam o’Shanter because it looks like you are going to be wee man’s caddy...!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Dawn again

First time poster but really need to say something. I think Mrs meldrum is toxic with her mental health messages. Her idea of mental health is feeling a bit shit and being cheered up by a new jumper / candle / crystal. It really minimises actual mental health issues and encourages people to buy shit she advertises rather than seak professional help. I'm very fortunate that I don't have to work and money isn't an issue but that doesn't cure mental health, in a way makes it worse as I'm not kept busy with work. All the crap I used to buy only gave a short fix and was terrible for the planet and didn't address the root causes. I now see a professional and do charity work (which I know is for selfish reasons but it makes me feel good and that people do need me around). I hope that doesn't all come across as gibberish. I don't want to diagnose her but can't stand that she keeps using mental health as an excuse then says it's all better thanks to consumerism that she's out of rock bottom an hour later.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
This 👆 having suffered severe PND And anxiety it infuriates me when she claims mh. No way a bloody candle and a bath would’ve done anything for me at my darkest time. I 100% believed my daughter would have been better off without me. As a baby when she smiles instead of smiling back at her I would burst into tears. I pitied her so much for being such a gorgeous happy with thing yet being stuck with me as a mum. I felt so sorry for her. A year of intense counselling and a further year of meds and I found my feet. I look back at pictures of my eldest as a baby and I honestly don’t remember barely any of my maternity leave 😭 looking at pics of us together it’s like looking at strangers.
So Rebs take that candle, light it and stick it where the sun don’t shine.

I think people (like Rebecca and a host of other influencers) need to understand that feeling sad/low/anxious for a day or two is perfectly normal. As humans we are supposed to feel & experience these things. It’s normal.
Feeling crap for a few days is not the same as having crippling depression. Feeling a bit nervous or anxious is not the same as having anxiety disorder. I hate the way they are all leaping onto this bandwagon. None of them give a shit about raising awareness for mental health issues - they are only talking about it because it’s the buzz word of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Catwoman

VIP Member
What abstract concepts about what “her life must be” are you referring to? She puts so much online and has manipulated the “truth”.
I agree with you both to be fair and don't fuel armchair diagnosis. But people do and will continue to do so. Personally this influencer's threads, long and many though they are, are considerably tamer and fairer than most others and actually are pretty full of very articulate, intelligent people with a cracking sense of humour commenting on facts or information the account holder puts out there. My self check is write nothing I wouldn't say to her face or in public comment. However I myself would not second guess one someone's state of mind when I don't know them and more importantly am not trained to do so. But some in here ARE trained and experienced in those areas to comment and inform appropriately and articulately.

The owner of the account also has a responsibility on what she posts and to her followers. She shown no regard for them in her behaviours and that's on a huge platform. She's doxxed others, encouraging bullying behaviour, slated businesses online. She's lied and misled and continues to flaunt industry regulation. I'm not even mentioning lift gate, visit to food banks, I could go on. All FACT.

Tattle a teeny tiny corner of the Internet where visiting is by choice, just as us following anyone is by choice. Influencers cry troll because they are being called out on shady behaviours, their greed and integrity under a spotlight . I'm here for the shits and giggles nowadays, nothing else and I won't apologise for that.

Back to Princess Pinnochio. What I simply cannot understand is this, let's describe it as "up and down" postings have gone on for years, even when I was a sheep and to me have always been signs of a VERY manipulative person. She doesn't have to post, it's no longer a business (cough, cough), she has loving friends and family providing support, had/has professional advisors/agents/scamfinders, whatever we think of them but she takes little or no advice in any aspect of her life from taking prescription medicine, childcare, content and as a result engagement is shockingly bad. Piss poor in fact. Numbers on here are rising and followers creep slowly compared to its heyday. She's taken a break before, when she threw her toys out of the pram, but learnt nothing.

She needs to stop and think before posting, stop and consider before EVERY SINGLE POST AND STORY because now with each and every one, in her not doing so, she's damaging herself, her family, the business. Even her die hard fans (or flying monkeys as they are described 👍... . Classic!) are wising up. She appears to live her life in tandem with tattle. If I was a close friend or relative, I'd be concerned.

Any Joe Bloggs on social media, particularly those in employment who have to adhere to a code of conduct online even off duty. She doesn't have that life experience, her lack of experience and maturity shows. She shared instances where she's got her own way throughout life but now she needs to STOP, think on it and then post only if she's thought it through and that includes being considerate to others, showing compassion, intelligence and integrity by not doxing, lying or allowing attack on those with different opinion on your social media.

If MrsM cannot do that, she should make her account private, relax and enjoy. Maybe do a Colleen Rooney, dig through your followers and remove every person you don't know and get back to living life and not through tattle.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Hope he's got his bucket hat. Bets on how quickly they are snapped with an Veuve Cliquot orange plastic flute?
“A swanky hotel and fancy dinners”

The kinder bar kid has gone up in the world
🤣🤣🤣
He should start moaning on stories that he’s now the soul provider so Rebecca can stay at home sitting on her arse and making up illnesses for the “baby”

079FB4E2-43BE-4552-8094-3D4FE442E948.jpeg

Go for white Rebecca, maybe a nice white robe with accessories 😐
Avoid lifts, take the stairs everywhere 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Alightened

VIP Member
20191010_145849.jpg

You forgot to add anyone who asks you a question that you don't want to answer, even though it's a perfectly polite one🤷‍♀️.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Impromptu trip. That's why someone who is meant to be watching her pennies was buying shorts in September 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha