Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title curtsey of this wee bastard 🙂 @MrBull

Thread #58 !!!!
So we’re already missing Lee and poppy is on the CBD 🤦‍♀️
well with a mother like YouTube super star Mrs Meldrum 😬 do we blame her 😆

Continue here 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Where can I hang my coatigan?
We’re waiting on a #gifted coatigan cloakroom but while you’re here...
how do you feel about leggings!??
The amount of people asking us where they can get them you wouldn’t believe** 🤷‍
** Because it’s a lie

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Part of me feels sorry for her. I know what it’s like having to cope with a non sleeping child, older kids and a husband who works away, it does feel like you are the only person in the world awake during the night and it’s worse when you have no-one to tag team with.
They keep saying they have tried everything but they haven’t tried a proper structured routine. Organised Motherhood done a great chat earlier on the week about routines and structuring your day and I think it would benefit the Meldrums. Yes it’s nice in the holidays to just go with the flow but term time I am a big believer in routine.

I have zero sympathy for her.
For 1 I don’t believe a word that comes out her mouth (one full night sleep in 6 months......LIE!!!)
2 she has an easier life than most!
3 if she really didn’t want Lee offshore she could’ve tried to fix her mistakes and maintain her YouTube ‘career’ OR he could’ve took a normal job at home. He’s home more than he’s away!

Sorry I quoted the first part from last thread....

Part of me feels sorry for her. I know what it’s like having to cope with a non sleeping child, older kids and a husband who works away, it does feel like you are the only person in the world awake during the night and it’s worse when you have no-one to tag team with.
They keep saying they have tried everything but they haven’t tried a proper structured routine. Organised Motherhood done a great chat earlier on the week about routines and structuring your day and I think it would benefit the Meldrums. Yes it’s nice in the holidays to just go with the flow but term time I am a big believer in routine.

For 1 I don’t believe a word that comes out her mouth (one full night sleep in 6 months......LIE!!!)
3 if she really didn’t want Lee offshore she could’ve tried to fix her mistakes and maintain her YouTube ‘career’ OR he could’ve took a normal job at home. He’s home more than he’s away!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Where can I hang my coatigan?
The coatigan of dreams should be stuffed in Pat's hole, never to be seen again. I saw someone with the same one on the other day and i cringed and wondered if she was a sheep. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Sorry I quoted the first part from last thread....
Her YouTube career is still bringing more money than she’ll care to admit. They’ve had two ADS this WEEK. That’s quite possibly £10,000 just there

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I find it abit odd that they’re advertising kinder chocolate, mostly enjoyed by children when their advise to having more children is condoms. Maybe durex would be the next best route. Excuse the pun.

• Haha
  • Heart
I find it abit odd that they’re advertising kinder chocolate, mostly enjoyed by children when their advise to having more children is condoms. Maybe durex would be the next best route. Excuse the pun.
Your avatar! 🤣 Meldrums Independent Trading

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her YouTube career is still bringing more money than she’ll care to admit. They’ve had two ADS this WEEK. That’s quite possibly £10,000 just there
Exactly, easy money and she didn’t even have to do the ads herself!!
I have no sympathy for her at all, she’s a selfish pampered entitled brat.

Reactions: 17
Love the new title.
Cannabis oil on a toddler is bonkers.
So many changes in her mood in 24hours.
Who do you think shes comparing her insta life to do we think?
I find it strange that she has time to sit and write all that bollocks but finding it hard to do homework etc. Thdn conveniently right at the end she needs to go and settle Poppy for the 4th time. I'm beginning to think this is all made up for engagement otherwise why is she letting Poppy have marathon naps from 12-3 then trying to put her to bed so early.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t get it. In one day Becky has gone from living her best life to treading on eggshells. Comparing herself to other people’s highlight reels, but admitting she does the same and puts pictures of highlights of her life...so are the highlights of her life not real? Is she faking it on the gram?
Why could you not spend this time you crave as a family/to do the homework when Lee was here...instead of prancing about in the woods filming ads. It’s a hard life when the whole family is working.
You read here so, stop Poppy napping in the day and take your meds. Instead of trying to boost engagement get on Google and see what you need to boost your iron levels. A few bastard Tattle trolls have already suggested dried apricots and lentils.
I would have more sympathy but I have been on call all week, going back out at all hours,along with working my regular hours. I have fitted in reading books, football practice and looking after 4 children with a sickness bug. I get we all get down from time to time but like most of us on here...I just suck it up and crack on. You can’t have it both ways, the envy me and my gym going then complaining you’re tired all the time. Having cosy movie nights but not getting any family time. Just be honest...it’s either one or t’other and either way it’s getting boring now!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Parenting advice from Anna SJ !! Nanny , cleaner and stay at home daddy and can’t cope ! Had to get her sister to come help look after her bairns cos ?Jonothan was sick ! bet that made beck feel better , she just doesn’t want to do it , she loved being an instamummy with stay at home daddy raking in the money and free holidays , she can’t handle the reality of parenting because she just does not want to , if it was her and the oldest 2 she could just about do it but Poppy is ruining it by being a awkward toddler everything she says in these moments of resentment and anger points to this , she has been spoilt all her life she can’t help putting herself first she doesn’t know how to cope I think Lee should come home for the sake of those bairns because she is not coping I don’t care about her but I worry for those bairns their mum is all over manically happy in the morning and crying at tea time it’s a dreadful situation for them they in turn will start to resent Poppy for upsetting their mum he needs to work yes but not offshore but she has put them in financial trouble by pushing for that house , she also pushed for a third baby she is a master manipulator at getting what she wants only it all fell to bits because she got cocky and lazy she of course blames everyone else but herself , I sincerely think he needs to come home but he also needs to stop giving in to her put the needs of his bairns first

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There's no way 2 ads has brought in 10k - especially since they're on Pat's insta and his followers/engagement is no where near what Edgy's is. I refuse to believe that figure - however if that is the approx amount then I'm off to buy a camera....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Title curtsey of this wee bastard 🙂 @MrBull

Thread #58 !!!!
So we’re already missing Lee and poppy is on the CBD 🤦‍♀️
well with a mother like YouTube super star Mrs Meldrum 😬 do we blame her 😆

Continue here 🙂
Hi guys. I’m so bloody proud. So so many of you have messaged me to say what a good bastard I’m being, telling me to keep my chin up, to keep being me and sharing my life as a bastard because it helps you all to be better bastards too. So yeah. Swipe up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So Mrs Meldrum Ltd is a company. The fact Lee is doing the #ad...its going into same bank account as he an employee or director.
My family & I have went a year or 2 without hols due to house renovations....yes it sucked but I felt I didnt dare moan.
I truly think she is gutted they went Nowhere in Summer & now Oct hols and nowhere!!!!
People in Aberdeen talk is "are they on yet another holiday "

Reactions: 18
Rebeggar Here's a mindblowing parenting hack for juggling time with your kids and doing homework....less self care and more parenting!
Instead of desperately getting all the kids in bed as soon as possible so you can read Tattle, I mean watch trash tv and drink TV, try staggering the bed times.

Forego Poppys long nap and put her to bed at 7, spend some time with Favourite Florrie doing her phonics/reading then bed at 7.30.
Finally have some time just you and Safiyah till bedtime at 8. Once they're in bed get everything organised and tidied for the next day. You might manage a cuppa and a seat about 10pm but it means tomorrow will be organised, it'll give you more time to spend with the kids.

When you become a parent their needs come first. Not the gym, nails, shopping or posting on Instagram.

Check out Organised Motherhood for tips on how to be more productive. Then have a look at Mummy Monologue. Tanya also has three girls of similar ages as you, and a husband that has his own business where he works 12+ hours a day. She is a WORKING mum with a successful and intensive career that doesn't involve pimping out her kids privacy. She might inspire you to see how other non-lazy selfish parents manage it.

Btw a wee thought....Poppys behaviour? Maybe more to do with feeling unsettled due to changes in routine with new nursery and groups, while losing her main caregiver for 2 weeks. Feeling unsure and scared, so acting up. Put down the camera, actually think about someone elses feelings for once and look after your kids for f***s sake! It really isn't rocket science

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Agree with the BIG girls bed time...jesus there is over 2 years between them....so of course dif bed times. Rushing to bed so she lives her LIFE!!!

Reactions: 13
Lees been at home full time for 3 weeks, only just gone back!! Grow up and act like the 30yr old woman/mother you are!

Hi guys. I’m so bloody proud. So so many of you have messaged me to say what a good bastard I’m being, telling me to keep my chin up, to keep being me and sharing my life as a bastard because it helps you all to be better bastards too. So yeah. Swipe up.
🤣😂🤣 crying!!!! So so funny, you bloody peach!

• Heart
  • Haha
This thread title. Poppy on weed 😂😂🙈🙈 I only started following Rebecca cos she is local to me. Are there any other YouTubers from here that are worth a watch?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.