Mrs Meldrum #58 Feral pops is on the weed, i’m so so tired...aren’t I Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also “taking a step back from social media”

No-one is pointing a gun to your head Rebecca 🤷🏻‍♀️ If it is causing so much anxiety delete all your media and get yourself a part time job??
Exactly.

she makes herself sound so stupid.

she keeps claiming that it’s just a hobby now etc - well if that was really the case she would wrap the whole thing up and stop! But we all know it’s not just a hobby. She’s a greedy,narcissistic little madam who is so obsessed with herself and trying to be insta-famous that she cannot stop herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder how long this comment lasts!
Now if Grabby was anything but a selfish, self absorbed narcissist she would respond kindly, and take the suggestions but instead we all know she'll block and delete a genuine message from someone sharing their own battle. Because if it isn't agreeing that Princess Reb has it so so hard and deserves to be a lazy absent parent then they don't stay!
New followers should be given a warning...only engage with me to make me look good or you'll be blocked. I reserve the right to treat you with disdain and disregard unless you kiss my so so tiny ass

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The vanity of validation, that’s her trouble.
There ought to be a ruling for IG and any other social media platform to state how much the account receives for each paid post. Now would be interesting...🤔

We could rate their worth

Reactions: 19
I’m no Mrs Meldrum fan and I agree with nearly 100% of the comments on this thread, but both arms are clearly in front of her body!
I did say further up the thread, that I’d not realised and said My bad! Note to self... needs to put glasses on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she is an absolute car crash. completely manic.

Imagine if that was real life where all us bastard mums had to worry about was which candle to light and what colour to get for our nails. Sorry darling, mummy can’t help you right now, I’m taking care of me to allow me to be a better version of me because you depend on me so off you duck now darling!

deluded and not the foggiest what it would be like to be a mother who juggles children, a husband who works away as well as an actual real life job that involved being out mon-fri. cannot stand her bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
she is an absolute car crash. completely manic.

Imagine if that was real life where all us bastard mums had to worry about was which candle to light and what colour to get for our nails. Sorry darling, mummy can’t help you right now, I’m taking care of me to allow me to be a better version of me because you depend on me so off you duck now darling!

deluded and not the foggiest what it would be like to be a mother who juggles children, a husband who works away as well as an actual real life job that involved being out mon-fri. cannot stand her bullshit.
She makes me cringe. Her posts read like they have been written by a daft 14 year old.
“I light a candle and paint my nails when I’m soooooo stressed”

she’s so childish. She’s an embarrassment!
I’m in my mid 30s and my circle of friends are all 30-40 most have kids/jobs/partners - none of them would ever post such juvenile bullshit. They all have real lives with real stresses and strains - the real life adult stuff that we all go through. And not once have I heard anyone say “oh, I’m in need of some me time so I’m going to light a candle, have a cup of tea and get my nails done. That will fix everything!”

cant she see how utterly ridiculous she sounds and how much of a twit she keeps making out of herself?

grow up Rebecca. You’re just embarrassing yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why on earth would she do that? What a bleeping walloper 😂
I’m honestly so confused, wondering what she’s doing here is confusing more than Lee’s hole ever did 😨
2 screen shots. The first has no typo. The second does 🤣🤣🤣
I mean I know she’s ruddy tired but that is next level “tiredness” if you’re basically uncorrecting yourself.

maybe she thought a typo would demonstrate JUST how absolutely exhausted she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she genuinely has gone back and deliberately added a typo in her post then all jokes aside the woman needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe if she'd stuck in at University and not gotten herself knocked up by someone elses man she wouldn't have to be a stay at home mum who depends on her offshore working husband and a bunch of bastards to keep her in candles and rammings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
maybe she thought a typo would demonstrate JUST how absolutely exhausted she is 🤣
I think Becky went back to edit the word candles to cashmere jumper but then remembered Boden ain’t gifting no more and just gave up on the spelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She makes me cringe. Her posts read like they have been written by a daft 14 year old.
“I light a candle and paint my nails when I’m soooooo stressed”

she’s so childish. She’s an embarrassment!
I’m in my mid 30s and my circle of friends are all 30-40 most have kids/jobs/partners - none of them would ever post such juvenile bullshit. They all have real lives with real stresses and strains - the real life adult stuff that we all go through. And not once have I heard anyone say “oh, I’m in need of some me time so I’m going to light a candle, have a cup of tea and get my nails done. That will fix everything!”

cant she see how utterly ridiculous she sounds and how much of a twit she keeps making out of herself?

grow up Rebecca. You’re just embarrassing yourself.
You forgot “hot” with the cup of tea
Apparently it’s important
It’s “hot cup of tea”

As you were...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's out walking in the woods, talking to herself on her phone, meanwhile 2 small children are trailing along far behind her. I hope there's another (proper) grown up with them! I sure as hell wouldn't trust her to look after my kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's out walking in the woods, talking to herself on her phone, meanwhile 2 small children are trailing along far behind her. I hope there's another (proper) grown up with them! I sure as hell wouldn't trust her to look after my kids!
If you were her friend I doubt it would be worry, she seems to be a taker of childcare without ever repaying the favour.

The Meldrums aka The Takers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bestest best friend Kath is with her I imagine, it’s her kids that are with her so I assume she’s there 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The vanity of validation, that’s her trouble.
There ought to be a ruling for IG and any other social media platform to state how much the account receives for each paid post. Now would be interesting...🤔

We could rate their worth
Really good idea , I think she is finding it so hard this time because mummy and daddy are away, they clearly help hugely because her inability to cope with them gone as well is very obvious , I don’t think she is missing any of them , she misses their help , if she does not accept the changes regardless of why it’s changed , stop being angry and just accept responsibility for choosing ton have 3 children remember that it was a conscious decision and just get on with being a mother! it is hard especially if you have no support but it’s life it’s reality at least you have income your not worrying about how you will feed your bairns or sitting freezing because your meter ran out and you already used your credit that is the reality for thousands of families working and those on benefits they would love the life you moan about , be thankful for a man who is earning good money, heathy bairns, good friends and supportive family you have no idea how lucky you are until you realise this you will not feel better stop comparing your life to those top instamummy bloggers and look at the very real poverty that exists for many young parents

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her hair.......is awful. Why keep having it clarted in bleach if your not going to take the time to look after it? It’s so dry & damaged and brittle looking.

Reactions: 13
I’m honestly so confused, wondering what she’s doing here is confusing more than Lee’s hole ever did [emoji32]
2 screen shots. The first has no typo. The second does [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I mean I know she’s ruddy tired but that is next level “tiredness” if you’re basically uncorrecting yourself.

maybe she thought a typo would demonstrate JUST how absolutely exhausted she is [emoji1787]

Where’s the screenshots?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.