Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrunching her face up into the manic ‘look how so so happy I am living my absolutely bestest life’ gurning grin won’t help either!

Reactions: 16
I'm retired so maybe I'm completely behind thd times but do people seriously get told by text that they've got the job these days? Surely that is complete bullshit for a serious role? Maybe Lee has picked up a few evening shifts at the lical Co-Op
My thoughts exactly! It's usually a phonecall, especially on the kind of salary they would need (or imply he has! for all we know it could be Co-op but they'll pretend it's Senior Executive ). No way a text or even email would likely give you the first information that you had been successful. Sigh!

The face spray in slow mo in the new video! @X2019X don't forget this is someone who's draws are rarely even closed, and who's clothes are usually all over the floor!
Great point! Especially when they are part of a "Chester Draws" [hands over eyes symbol goes here!] I told my partner about this last weekend and he cried laughing and asked me if this site was "my version of trash TV" - I'm one of those people who only really watches the news, so my family laugh so much when something like the Meldrums catches my interest - he said they must really be awful if you like it

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Y’no i wanted to come on here to say how much I love tattle. Yeah the meldrums are fucking hilarious and provide some entertainment but it’s nothing compared to you guys, you are all absolute gold!!
Before I found this site I would watch these “mummy floggers ” and think “fuck my life is a mess” there is no way I could have that kind of self care routine with 2 under 2, how the hell can they budget all these hols what am I doing wrong? Blah blah blah...
but now .. Rebecca uploads an evening routine and I come straight here to see basically none of us have this kind of life and we’re all laughing at her incredibly fake “bestest life eva”

So thank you tattlers, from the bottom of my heart.
As you were

Reactions: 58
I'm thinking Lee will have received a phone call with the job offer. The phone reading was all just an act for the video.
I agree, no way has Lee sought work, had an interview, been offered a job and agreed salary etc in 2 weeks. It's not possible.

Reactions: 14
Has it got AD on it though? Surely it should or have I got that wrong? Maybe this #press thing is a crafty loophole? She’s still advertising the products that she has not paid for herself.

Reactions: 7
I've not watched last night's vlog, I hate her routine videos because they are all basically fake! No way does she do these things every morning/night whatever,,,,,,, but I did have a look at the AF links and f@$k my life! Is there anything this woman owns that she's not trying to cash in on?!!! Who am I kidding, we all know she'd sell her own sole (and her kids) if someone was going to pay enough. And what is with the "the small amount of commission helps me keep my channel going"?! No Grabecca, what would have helped your channel keep going was if you played by the (very simple) rules around Ads and owned up to your horrendous mistakes!

Reactions: 15
As others have said, offshore weeks are tough but he will see much more of the kids than if he had a daily commute into Aberdeen.

I work and have two kids. Yes, it’s not easy and I have to get super organised when husband is away but I find it easier than if we both had ‘normal’ office jobs.

Poor Becky is just going to have to pull her socks up and get stuck in...

Reactions: 11
Everything about her is fake IMO, that’s why The Meldrums stopped, it showed her true colours!!! Moody, miserable, stomping around, snappy......and those were her good points!
Right, I’m away to watch all Kelly’s vlogs, I’m watching ALL the ADs to give her the money as she’s my new hero! Bloody love her.

Reactions: 26
I assumed watching the video it was an Ad for those Boots vitamin tablets? Maybe I’m mistaken

Reactions: 4
Agree entirely. I don’t wish to offend anyone who has said they feel sorry for the kids not having Lee around so much but I really don’t. Many many families have weeks, even months apart. When my kids were little my husband worked six days a week usually leaving home before they were up and getting back after they had gone to bed so he might as well have been away for all the interaction they had with him. Sunday he was usually knackered but we did what we could to have family time. I worked three days a week at the time as well. The kids survived it and still had a happy childhood and have lots of good memories. Family holidays were spent together, reconnecting, they weren’t shoved off to kids clubs from breakfast til tea time.
Sure, their kids will have to adjust but kids are very adaptable and will soon get used to it. Reb will have to be more organised and will probably find she gets more done without Lee being there, I certainly did when my husband worked away occasionally because you just have to get on with it. I’m sorry if this sounds a bit harsh but they are only doing what thousands of families have to do and it’s of their own making .
They had a wonderful (in their eyes) lifestyle and they’ve ruined it through arrogance and ignorance. Lee is every bit as much to blame as she is, for all that she is a spoilt brat he could have reigned her in and made her alter things around declaration of ads, owning up to mistakes, educating around racism,etc. Suck it up Selldrums.

Reactions: 26
She is at the gym EVERY BLOODY DAY, Not 4x a week!! God she loves herself! Is not normal for 30yr old plus women posing/posting pics of themselves, teenagers I get but c’mon people! Get over yourselves and get a life! #lookatmelookatmelooooooooookatme

Reactions: 21
If it is an offshore job and he’s a contractor then it could easy have been an email confirming he’s on the job, that’s how it works.
I know for a fact he hasn’t been looking for work since two weeks ago, he got knocked back about 6 weeks ago from a firm my friend works for.
I see my children sometimes struggle when their dad is offshore so if that is what he’s doing then I feel for the girls while they try and adjust. Which they will.
As will Rebecca welcome to the real world!

Reactions: 19
First class Hypocrite

I can't watch her seriously she sends my Blood pressure up she is so sly and dishonest

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched the most recent YouTube video and please someone enlighten me what people find so interesting about watching a woman wipe a cloth around her face for minutes at a time ??
Maybe I am just not cool enough to watch and understand

I am slowly making my way through the 45 threads I haven’t read, I’m on thread 3! Seriously you lot are so funny you really make me smile, I used to spend my time researching illnesses as I have severe Health Anxiety but I am finding these forums much more relaxing so thank you

Reactions: 41
She forgot to mention the kindly gifted bath robe from the fairmont - hanging on the back of her bathroom door

Reactions: 22
Do you think Lee will be able to take his coins with him offshore? After all, they only advertise the things they love right?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.