Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
"I'm taking a break. I might never be back."

**Begins posting again the next day**

**Can feel the heat of all this shitstorm, and the brand's bowing out. Possibly even management reconsidering**

"I want to spend more time with my girls so Lee is going back to work."

Nice cover up, Reb. Nobody is buying it. If all goes to shit, you'll use this as your cover up. If it doesn't, you'll still be posting content the same as before.

Full. Of. Shit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I've seen a few insta-mums, bloggers, Youtubers etc talk about trollers and doing posts etc about this site and it pissed me off quite a bit (I will get to that).. Man Versus Baby made a long post, which also included himself insulting people but also condeming people for doing exactly what he was/is doing.. (FYI MvB, i've been to a few weddings and i've thoroughly enjoyed them all. My friends looked incredible, so out of all the 'trolls' you've gotten completely wrong, i'm one of them and i'm pretty sure there are more too).

These people complain about their and their 'supporters' comments being deleted on here because they weren't agreeing with the rest but isn't that EXACTLY what many of them have done and have been doing? Come on, not everyone is going to agree with you and not everyone is going to give their opinions in a nasty way. So why have they been deleted then? Does that mean that the people who have the opposite opinion to you are bullying you or are hateful people? I think not! People on here have come here because they themselves have been deleted and blocked for having their OWN mind. Is that fare? Is THAT okay?

A handful have gone too far by insinuating that Lee has had an affair before and criticised petty things but not all of us here have done that. We have commented and given our opinion on MMs wrong doings and I also find it a bit of an insult when people claim to others that they can relate to certain things when they actually dont. Yes, okay MM has 3 girls. Guess what? I have children too AND a partner that works BUT we cannot afford to go on an many holidays as MM has been on in one year. Im CERTAINLY NOT jelouse. When we do go on our once a year or two holiday, i feel proud that my partner has gone to work to provide for his family and given us the chance to experience a holiday and another culture.
Myself and partner went to the cinema together last week and it was an out dated and old fashioned cinema and cost us £10 for our tickets and also, our popcorn and sweets were included in that. I didn't care that we weren't at a cineworld or another costly cinema. I was just grateful that I was able to spend time with my partner. They complain about people having the wrong opinion of them but arent they doing the same to many others? Because we dont agree with them or their shady actions, we MUST be jelouse? I think not! I would rather have a roof over my head, healthy children and a happy family and not keep going and trying to grab the latest trend.

Good for Lee for going back to work/finding work but he certainly isn't the first or the last to go out and find work and provide for his family. Of course its a positive thing but why does it have to be such a big deal for people and announce it on SM for everyone to compliment them, tell them that their the best parents since slice bread and Lee is an amazing father for going back to provide for his family. Shouldn't that be the norm? Its good to give people a boost and a compliment but why make so much fuss over everything?

Rather than be realistic and also realise that it was their own actions that caused many people, including myself also, to change their minds about the Meldrums. They should accept that and so should their 'fans/supporters/sheep' rather than being complete hipercrits and calling people out for having their own opinion rather than talking about peoples grammar/spelling etc as a way to insult others. How do they know that some of us dont have dyslexia or a learning difficulty? One of my family members has dyslexia and he struggles with his spelling etc but y'know what? He is absolutely incredible at maths and he also earns 100k A YEAR! Someones spelling/grammar etc does not mean that someone had an IQ. There is more to a persons intelligence than their grammar.. so SHOVE THAT up your arse too Man Vs Baby!

Sorry for the annoying long post tattlers.. they got under my skin with their hypocrosy and self importance and a lack of seeing and understanding their own wrong doings.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Would love to know how she was spreading love when she doxxed our Kermit to her followers 🤷

She says it as though she's getting hate for something small like accidentally saying "shit" on a story or something, not racism and outright lying!

Sponfused

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum (and others) continues to totally, and I’m sure, quite deliberately, miss the point that the majority of tattle post are highlighting, namely: the dubious morals and tactics of her sales technique! Most of us do not care, one iota, if the tan is real or fake, if she spends one minute or every day at the gym, how they spend time as a family etc. etc. (although, I do think it’s completely unrealistic to not expect this kind of gossip, if she chooses to put so much of her life into the public domain)! P.s. I’m definitely not a troll - wouldn’t dream of sending a hateful message to anyone I did or didn’t know!!!
Yes!! But anytime they talk about tattle they fail to mention that this is the most common theme. The more extreme, personal comments are the minority but a few of her sheep don’t mind hitting below the belt either! That’s the internet for you Reb!

I found it interesting that she said that we talk about Lee being out every night and that she takes drugs. I have honestly never read that about Lee on here and I believe one person made a flippant comment about her being on something once. So out of all of the hundreds of comments about her on a professional level, she decided to highlight those few ridiculous things. She wouldn’t dare bring up any of the other stuff though as I’m sure she knows it will show up more about her than us.

To be honest I may have mentioned her tan once but only because she has made such a big deal about it being real. I couldn’t care less if she was purple if she would just act with some integrity.

• Heart

Yorkshiregirl2019

I think the lure of ADs and easy money will draw her back in soon enough.

Lee must be getting a secure job not just freelance drone shots for her post to make any sense.
She has written it like she had a choice. She didn’t. No one will work with her. Before the birthday vlog there were multiple ads a day. No nothing. Two since she came back? She won’t continue being online for free.

• Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I’m rubbish at editing, but I thought I would correct Rebecca’s spiel to what it should have said 🙄
Thrown into an extroverts life?! I don’t watch this channel, never seen it. But these influencers do know they aren’t THROWN into youtube don’t they. They are literally posting their lives online, if it was for memories, they’d send them to aunt Karen or nanny Barbara via private means.

I’d get my tiny violin out but it’s been broken from overuse on these influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 32

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Organised_motherhood_ telling it exactly like it is. So happy to see more accounts speaking out about flogsters abusing mental health and 'trolls' for engagement. These fraudsters are utterly despicable 😡
I love her!

She’s nailed it.

I love how she’s talking directly at and about The Meldrums with absolutely no shits given!!! 🤣👌😊

• Heart

Ems55

Chatty Member
"If you cant be kind, be quiet"

Oooh, a very passive aggressive little quote there. Doesnt sit right with me, dont know why. Its not that i think you can say what you want regardless, but i think it doesnt sit right with the censoring of all comments that are not gushing and complementary.
Just shows even more how she still doesn't get it. Kelly's post wasn't in any way unkind. She was very respectfully stating her opinion. Ironically this just reiterates what she was saying - difference of opinion does not equal troll.

• Heart

lilblinder

If Mrs M worked for the BBC she'd be jobless now end of .
Look at Danny Baker he posted a picture with racist under tones after the royal baby birth and no amount of apologising helped he was gone,
Zero tolerance in main stream media but we're meant to agree with it if it's on social media ?
To her followers who read here and think it's a witch hunt it's not on any other platform or workplace she'd be asked to leave regardless of having kids or a mortgage it's just a fact her boss would of hauled her in and she'd have to seek employment else where .

• Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I hope she’s wearing the ‘vulva dress’ to the wedding! It seems quite fitting since she’s been acting like such a fanny lately!

• Haha
  • Heart

cccccccmmmmmmmmm

What I still cannot wrap my head around is why on earth Rebecca (very obviously, judging by her latest grid post) reads every single post on here. Why on earth would she do that? What's the upside for her?

She's always very vocal about how the "trolls" shouldn't watch her YouTube or Instagram, why don't they just switch off etc etc - and yet, she is on here on a daily basis, reading everything. Double standard, much?! 😆

CurlySue

VIP Member
I have to say I was ready to delete insta but thanks to Tattle I have my new favourite accounts!
Messiah, Organised Motherhood & Clean Honest Living all NAILING this topic and smaller accounts agreeing with them 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Attachments

• Heart

Mamakarma

Other “Influencers” must absolutely love Rebecca at this point, NOT.
She has well and truly started a 💩 storm which will have an impact on the majority off them, hopefully for the good.

The Insta posts by Kelly has well and truly called out those who fail to declare AD’s, use the mental health card to increase engagement, lack of professionalism on editing of posts, blocking and deleting followers who don’t brown nose and then call them trolls.
Kelly has 100% hit the nail on the head in a totally honest, calm and professional manner👏👏👏.

Well done Rebecca. Now is well and truly you 15 minutes of fame😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Thank you to everyone who recommended Organised Motherhood! Now she is the type of “influencer” I want to spend my time watching.

WBlue

Everyone please go watch clean honest livings stories-SPOT ON!!
Tried to put some screenshots below but they are too big to attach🤦🏼‍♀️ couldn’t have said it better myself. She calls out the fact Mrs M and others are focusing on one negative irrelevant comment and ignoring important issues of doxxing, racism, shady ads etc etc and they have brought it on themselves.
Oh and best of all she says tattlers are not trolls!

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
Finally something from the Meldrums that makes sense! I mean obviously it’s hilarious she’s written it like it’s her choosing they have to get Lee to go back to work now the Ads have dried up, but aside from that it’s good to see them finally getting some common sense and realising they need to be smart with their next move.

However one thing that really irks me about the post “transitioning myself into this mum thing full time” get to fuck. It’s as bad as these folk who write their job is a “full time mummy”.you don’t stop being a mum just because you work!! You still have the exact same responsibilities to your child ffs!

If she goes and helps at their school I’ll eat my shoe.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Bloody hell, I keep saying I’m stepping away for a bit.....CALL ME REBECCA! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyhooo, gotta love these INSTA MUMS, ALL JUMPING ON THE Bullying band wagon, whilst skirting over ( not mentioning at all) that this all started because Rebecca Meldrum left a Racist joke in her vlog and IMO refused to apologise properly and quite rightly, Brands she worked with were contacted, plus all the other shady stuff! Now they are all crying because they are having comments written about them on a gossip forum, (where they choose to read) even though they put their lives out onto the internet!! Rebeca was very quick to judge Chris Ingram! You couldn’t make this shit up! Sarah from This Mama life is the biggest joke, who gives a crap about her? The most miserable woman in the earth and Edgy friend! OMG! I wish a national newspaper would run this story! They are acting like they are five! Nobody is a bully for calling out your company’s dodgy dealings!!!!

Make your minds up, you are either a business that makes money/advertises/accepts gifts or you are a normal mum just putting a bit of your life on the internet ( how bloody bizarre that is) you cannot be both! That goes to all of them who say this is their job! If it’s your job then do it properly.

• Heart

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Rebecca is never going to apologise she thinks she has done nothing wrong, she is still gaining subscribers so obviously there are lots of people out there who agree with her that I find shocking! She is so smug and sly and thoroughly unpleasant what is the attraction? I can't see it all I see is a greedy. Manipulator who was fuming at losing money not someone suffering from anxiety or depression she used that to garner pity in the ugliest way I can't look at her I find her so unpleasant I just do not understand how she has gotten away with racist. Fat shaming, doxxing. Lying and deceiving her own followers repeatedly and these are her interesting qualities! She lacks decency, empathy and morals I would be ashamed if she was my daughter I can find not one redeeming quality, of course I must be JEALOUS of what? I would never aspire to be anything like her because she is like a cheap chocolate egg wrapped up pretty but hollow and cheap and tacky

• Heart
  • Haha