Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somerville12

VIP Member
Mabelrose I read that this afternoon whilst avoiding finishing school reports... and nearly posted the link!!!! Can anyone screen shot some of manvsbaby comments as I 've googled him but nothing's shown up on Twitter Instagram ... Thanks in advance!!😊

Reactions: 1

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
She posted a screenshot of some mum quote from Facebook but she hadn’t cropped it so underneath you could see she was part of a group with the name of the school on it and also two other mum’s names.
Does she still have her Facebook page then

Rachelharker

I think the person who said about her posting it expecting it to end up on here so she could complain about it may not be far from the mark.

I’m very glad that ManvsBaby has deleted his post. Hopefully because he realised how ill thought out it was and the impact it could potentially have.
what did his post say?

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
"I'm taking a break. I might never be back."

**Begins posting again the next day**

**Can feel the heat of all this shitstorm, and the brand's bowing out. Possibly even management reconsidering**

"I want to spend more time with my girls so Lee is going back to work."

Nice cover up, Reb. Nobody is buying it. If all goes to shit, you'll use this as your cover up. If it doesn't, you'll still be posting content the same as before.

Full. Of. Shit.
Whats her IG name please.

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
And now Rosie Ramsay is jumping on the whole washing bandwagon.

Bring your washing in woman. The bats will shit on it if you leave it out overnight.

What a dirty scrubber she is.

Mommyof2

Hi, I’ve only recently watched a few of MM’s videos and I couldn’t warm to her so looked on here...seems I’ve missed out on loads! Could anyone very quickly fill me in on the things she’s done that’ve caused controversy and why she seems to disliked etc? Thanks! X

Sj888

I’ve just watched the YouTube video, seemed very false to me. I haven’t followed her for a long time now what was it she did that was so bad? And was down to bad editing? I must of missed it

InstaLurk

VIP Member
At the beginning of this thread we thought this women was at rock bottom and most tattlers felt guilty (I for shit did not) now at the end of the thread she is back to her normal shady self. WTF!?!?
Was it like this the last time
She cried troll? After DLP? I wasn’t here then