Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alightened

VIP Member
She's doing her "Hi Guys, lovely weekend, what have you been up to" shit again. Silly sheep going into great detail about what they've been doing 🙄🙄🐑🐑🐑. Has she replied😏😏? No has she f**k🤣🤣🤣🤣. I can't believe that people think she's remotely bothered about their weekend's🤪🤪🤪.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Her DMs are ‘going mad’ about the resale of her dresses. Are her sheep really that keen to own something that their divine leader has worn?

Give them to the charity shop Reb, have some class and give something back. And while you’re at it, pop some tins down to the food bank.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong - I don’t think for a second this is genuinely what she actually wants to do but the fact is she’s been dropped by various brands that she had long standing deals with, she has had 2 brand adverts pulled in the last week and presumably hasn’t therefore been paid for those. She knows she’s not going to get anymore big hitting brand deals and that if she gets any brand work then this shit storm will just erupt again. It’s over.
She’s never ever going to acknowledge or apologise for any of her mistakes - admitting to it would mean taking responsibility for it and that means pulling back the curtain and revealing herself. She’s not going to do it.
Far better to bow out pretending that it’s on her terms - make out that she wants to be a more present parent is a far more palatable reason for leaving than admitting you’ve been pushed because of your own shady behaviour!

Either way - it is a good decision. The life they are leading at present is not normal or healthy and is particularly damaging for those kids. It will be the best thing for them all to just stop with all the social media stuff and just go back to being a normal family in private. The only struggle they will have is adapting to living normally - without all the excessive luxuries that they have become accustomed to (multiple free foreign holidays/free make up, clothes, home wares etc etc etc) that will be the real test.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Mother Pukker had messaged Organised Motherhood in support of her Don't cry troll stories. I'm pretty sure this time last week Meldrum was feeling pretty smug that her crying and being at breaking point would stop people posting on here. That all influencers had her back and before long the brands would be back. Na, 'fraid not.

Reactions: 38

Maisy1910

Is it not a little ironic that her followers are talking about how sad these trolls are and how they mustn’t have a life yet they are spending time defending someone who couldn’t care less about them and their lives. Do they not realise the only reason she’s asking them questions is for engagement ... she isn’t in the slightest bit interested in the responses!! 🙈 Yet they spend their time disclosing personal details and stories in the hope she replies back ... clearly they haven’t a whole lot going on in their lives either!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Redbreast

VIP Member
So in short she’s highlighted the ‘lighter’ topics of conversation regarding washing, what she wears etc and completely missed out anything of real importance that we’ve talked about on here with the things she’s done. Classic Meldrums. Using these irrelevant topics to deflect from what people are really upset and here for. I give up! Carry on writing stuff like this - she will never ever change sadly!

Hello! I'm back. You can't keep me away for long! (I've been lurking. The days are long in NICU, and there's only so many games of candy crush you can play whilst you're expressing.)

Regarding Nan vs Baby, It was mostly his post that made me walk away from here for a bit. His post was bloody awful, quite frankly. No one would care if I died? Last Saturday, I nearly did! I can think of quite a few people who'd care. In the grand scheme of things, being called out for wearing fake tan is nothing. Who *actually* cares? I mean, it's not like Mrs M inclyded a joke about the Ku Klux Klan on a #AD vlog, is it... Oh, wait...

Kelly from Organised Motherhood is my new hero. Someone who tells it like it is!

The other thing that bothers me over this furore - where the hell is Lee? Why has he not been sticking up for Reb? Why is he letting her take all the flack? (and no, Im not trolling you, Lee, my husband was wondering where you were hiding...)

• Heart

Jeakat

Someone mentioned ManvsBaby and him jumping on the bandwagon. I think he did it because of PartTimeWorkingMummy as he’s been arse licking her husband on insta apparently.

His post about people who use this site, though trying to be funny I’m sure, was very poorly thought out. Concluding that people would be indifferent to my death was massively triggering for me. I have suffered with clinical despression in the past and for a couple of years I wanted to take my own life. And the thing about that that people who have suffered with it don’t get is that in all that time I didn’t want to die, it wasn’t about me. My depression had convinced me that I was a burden on my family and that if I was no longer alive they would be much better off. And that’s how it works for a lot of people with depression. So to be told people would get over my death before the sausage rolls had been passed round was pretty horrific for me to read, far more horrific than anything I’ve posted here (or in my life at any point!). Thankfully I could use my CBT techniques to work through those feelings and was able to talk to my husband, but I did wonder about the wider impact of his words and what exactly he was trying to achieve by writing them.

And to think I felt a little bit sorry for him at the recent influencer awards he attended because Mrs Meldrum was nominated alongside him and I thought it Made everyone there look bad because they’d nominated a racist.

I wasn’t sure whether to post my story above because obviously it’s personal and it crossed my mind that perhaps he would be glad it had had that kind of effect on someone, but then I thought that would say far more about him than me.

And for anyone struggling (I’m absolutely fine now) I would urge to look into what is available to you on the NHS to help you get through it. My local trust has amazing things in place to help, and I was surprised how much help was out there when I reached for it. Right, I’ll stop waffling now!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
You know, when she dropped the trolls video....I felt really uncomfortable about where all this was going. I felt guilty by association to tattle, and the fact I read and agree with the majority (not the personal or actual trolly messages) very much the factual, and maybe the occasional gossipy one 😂.

However the fallout of it and the aftermath with Kelly and messiah speaking out, ALLL the insta mums have enraged me even more. I’m generally a pretty naive person, I struggle to believe people can manipulate so many people in such a way. I just can’t actually believe how appalling Rebecca behaves. She’s watches kelly’s Stories and blocks her. She needs such a good shake up, and so do all the people around her, their all fucking hopeless. How anyone can watch Kelly’s stories and not want to re-evaluate themselves if they fall under the categories she talks about. Rebecca’s little corner of the internet it seeped in so much BULLSHIT, the stench is unbearable!!

• Heart

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
For duck sake Rebecca I made one fucking mistake about the washing. I didn’t know it was ok to do that. I was taken down a peg or two on here by these lovely ladies. I apologise!
You don’t know what it was like to grow up with a mother like mine who tells you stuff like that is wrong! #dropthewashing

• Haha
  • Sick

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
So people have called her out online but her followers shouldnt pay any attention to it because they've recently spoken to someone who has suffered a tragic event? How does that work.
Look over here sheep, ignore those who speak the truth because if you don't you're a horrible person to people who face tragedy? Imagine guilt tripping people like that! She's disgusting!!!

Manipulative little witch

Reactions: 35

Somerville12

VIP Member
Look at my lovely big house with amazing views my gorgeous toned, tanned legs, my so so healthy drink, my life ... Just look at my life you pathetic poor old, lazy, jealous tattlers!! No You rancid wotsit. Your greedy vain materialistic values make me want to vomit!😠

• Haha
  • Heart

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Yes Reb, so well said. I was also recently introduced to someone who put everything into perspective. Her name is Organised Motherhood. Maybe you’ve heard of her??

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s such a bellend.

Rebecca - you said you were taking a step back. Go on then. Step back. Stop posting incessant rubbish on your Instagram feed for engagement - we see straight through you! We know you don’t give a shiny shit about anyone’s weekend! Pack Lee off to the job centre and go about your business being a “fully present parent” or whatever it was you were going on about!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

OJ2018

Mrs Meldrum #48: When your life is a mess, flog ya dress 💃🏻

Apparently it’s only the “TV celebs” that are making their industry look bad though! 😂😂😂 What an absolute joke! These floggers will look for absolutely anyone and anything to pin their failing career on. It’s about a lot more than just being honest about sponsored content, which most of them fail to do consistently anyway. They are all guilty of abusing ads and gifts in one way or another. It’s about time they fuck right off with this holier than now attitude and start acting a little more humble. It’s obvious that their jobs are as precarious as a house of cards and they know deep down that when it collapses it will be their own doing.
I know, I replied to Louise when she asked what she should do and said “send your tips to Mrs Meldrum” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ALMRPM

In all honesty now, I don't care if Lee gets a job or not, I don't really care if she showers and changes out of her sweaty clothes after the gym, feeds the kids fish fingers and coco pops or watches Love Island. What I do care about is her getting away with breaking the rules of her chosen profession, lying CONSTANTLY, exploiting her children, playing the mental health card, manipulating her followers to the highest degree, outing Kermit, not apologising for the racism in her vlog, ignoring people genuinely reaching out to her in heart breaking times in their lives, blocking anyone who asks a genuine question, setting her sheep on innocent people, dragging the whole Insta mummy/Vlogger community into HER mess and most importantly expecting us to believe she uses a Menstrual Cup (that last bit was a joke BTW)!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha