Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Oh wow!!The stupid stupid sheep on the organic post!
Someone put them back in their pens! They need telling their bleating is not what Reb wants!

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Alightened

VIP Member
Agree, but what about all the other ladies in the country with the same name. Quite a generic name.

That’s the crazy thing about this will be her followers going after people with a particular name she said in her instastories.

Will she take any responsibility for getting her followers to send death threats to every lady in the country that just so happens to have the same name as she said.
Bloody hell yes, that's just unforgivable 😡. She's one horrible woman. I hope her greedy life makes her happy😕

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Catwoman

VIP Member
There you go folks, mission accomplished!!! Play the victim, say she’s being bullied, deflect EVERYTHING away from her, but she’s OK! And she will be back! So it all worked out how she wanted it too, nobody can dare say anything in future as they will just be bullies!
She's like a stuck record.... 😂

Reactions: 7

Anita

I watched the live, I don’t think Messiah Kaeto will be ok with the KKK incident until Rebecca and/or Lee do openly acknowledge that they made a mistake and what they have learnt.
It was good he spoke about doxxing being illegal. If Rebecca values her privacy so much and knows how having personal details published out there can effect mental health...why do it to another? One who is not a public figure. I hope Rebecca does apologise to Kermit. It would be the start of things to say sorry for but...I don’t think she will.
I meant they ok as in they talking and his no longer blocked. What we expecting from Rebecca and we going to get are unfortunately two different things, he’s not the only one not ok with a proper apology not been issued by them.

F the dust.

VIP Member
We all understand what MM gets out of vlogging etc....but what do her followers get in return? To send death treats, to defend her, and tell her what a marvellous human being she is! I don't understand the infatuation these kind of people receive.

Largerlout

Exactly. There is a hell of a lot more humanity on here than there is on Instagram. Everyone was so lovely about it when I first posted. It genuinely helped me. I felt like my son didn't matter to anyone but me and my family when she couldn't even be bothered to double tap her phone screen. Tattlers restored my faith in humanity.
😍❤ sorry for your loss. X

• Heart

Anita

I think the title is quite fitting, because after all what’s next?!...........

JessaP

They probably don't want to delete it so that future companies can see one of the reasons not to work with Rebecca
Nah, they aren't that high minded.

They won't delete them because it would be like pouring petrol on a naked flame. They'll be accused of censorship.
I think they'll let things cool down than go back in and tidy up the comments section.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
She was smoking shisha.

She’s totally attempting to manipulate her followers. So so entitled. No one owes you a living, and you brought it on yourself.
Couldn’t agree more. Entitled and the pretty one. She can’t believe she’s getting stuck. Tough

Is this an example you've come up with out of thin air, or did she say "Katie from Yorkshire said my tans not real?"
Like outing someone else?
No I’m taking the piss that she brought up her tan in her latest vlog 😂

Ah right I see. In that case, fuck it...
I'm Katie from Yorkshire and I said Mrs Meldrum uses fake tan 🤷
I've also said she comes across narcissistic and very self absorbed and doesn't declare ads properly.
Sue me.

That's why I asked if it was an example, I wondered if she'd thrown that name out and was somehow referring to me 😂
How funny 😂 she didn’t call you out I promise 🤣 Katie from
Yorkshire was purely fictional 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mum31

What I find confusing is how her husband and her are full time youtubers with a big house and only 25k views on average??
I would have thought you’d have to have a lot more views then that to make money and for brands to contact you?

Belleeyes

Why did people get annoyed with her in the first place? was it to do with not not declaring #AD? Iv'e only watched a bit of her but the snots and tears and blaming everyone else is annoying... wiping the tears away with the big diamond rings on her fingers! Nobody should be trolling but it does come with the territory and if it's ruining your life that much you need to stop doing it! which she won't coz it's easy money

Yeah It was her lying about ads. And then not taking responsibility for her actions. It's a cycle she keeps continuing.

Nellie

People have sent death threats?! That’s horrendous if it’s true. Where is the proof? I don’t have Insta any more.
Is she back on this morning?
I watched that video. Yes, it was uncomfortable viewing, but, I don’t believe it was entirely genuine. The way she laughed after mentioning her elderly Grandad, I don’t think she’s genuinely upset at the thought of him seeing the crying vid.
Anyway, it will be interesting to see where they go from here.
What a bloody cock up.
Yesterday Helen the Admin stated that members on here had received death threats.

• Sad
  • Wow
Mostly lurker but isn't that exactly what she wants? I do like reading the screen shots of the stuff she posts that I'd otherwise miss.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jigsaw

Quoting Michelle Obama now 🙄 I am justifiably furious at this little madam I am also now certain that she is a narcissist and it's really getting on my nerves that she is gaining subs what is wrong with these people? I now realise that she will never say sorry because she can't be wrong it is a trait of narcissism as is ideas of grandeur thinking that rules only apply to other people she is the most unlikeable person I have ever (not) known and I really don't understand how these followers can't see it 🙄
It’s the car crash effect 🙄😧