Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Molly123

I’m not a troll. I work for a big brand- in marketing, Rebecca if you read this, you haven’t been dropped because ‘they’re listening to these women’ you’re dropped because of the negative stories associated with your name- which you, and ONLY YOU, need to take responsibility for

Reactions: 33

Catwoman

VIP Member
Her mental health is bound to be suffering, no matter how hard faced, scary and ‘unbothered’ she appears

I don’t like the woman. An apology would probably be too lame at this point and will cause further damage

Maybe an honest ‘I fucked up ’ Followed by unblocking every single person before starting over again
Start with unblocking me... For asking how the yoga was going in January... 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
In addition to worrying about Kermit when I saw Rebecca doxxing her my heart sank because I realised that channel mum will have to cut ties with her now . They posted their code of ethics after the kkk scandal and there’s no way they can work with her now that she has broken the law. They stuck with her through the kkk thing because they felt it was an honest mistake that she kept it in, but the doxxing was done intentionally, to tens of thousands of people. That made my heart sink because I know that at some point (and possibly still?) CM had been paying her a decent yearly wage, which would have been at least some security for the family if brand work was on hold for a while.

I really hope Lee finds reliable and stable work soon for those girls.

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Scenario for discussion (particularly by new members)

Assume you are in a single income family, your partner works and you are the SAH parent.

One evening your partner comes home and says that they have bending the rules a bit to make the job a bit easier.
Brian, in accounts, pointed it out to your partner several times but was ignored.
So Brian eventually went over your head to your manager and complained.

Who do you hold responsible - Brian for doing his job or your partner for not doing theirs?

Catwoman

VIP Member
Brilliant !
Bet she's in tears
To be fair I don't like to think of anyone in tears. However, the image of the strop around Meldrum Towers like Verruca Salt does make me snigger. 😂
THIS is what happens when you don't take your job seriously, show no remorse or understanding and ignore people's responses to what was a pretty major balls up. (not an opportunity to show a t-shirt saying zero fucks given).
That said, a part of me today when the ad appeared thought... She's labelled it! Yay! BUT within minutes the delete and block was back, add to the narky commenting back to followers almost goading them as they're apparently jealous of her life the last few days its sick.
Prior to lift gate it was a shambles then it became a bloody mess. It's almost too late for an apology now. It should have been done straight away on return from their gifted holiday. Who the hell advised them to ride the wave and it would go? It won't now even if there was no tattle. Reading that post just before it was deleted was so weird as she'd deleted so much comments the conversation was odd. Because she carries on doing that she's attracting more and more doubt from sheep.
Today's very prompt reaction shows how easily replaceable MrsM is in the industry for sponsors but it also proves how most people know that casual racism (and for her the behaviours around that) will not be accepted.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Rebecca Lamb showing herself to be pretty ignorant. Commenting that Mrs's troll troubles are all down to jealousy. Seriously? She needs to give herself a shake. 🙄

Reactions: 31

inspirespirit

Doxxing is illegal in the UK and is a prosecutable offence. Maybe Reb will be the one with the boys in blue knocking at her door for giving out personal details of someone to over 80 thousand people.

• Heart
  • Sad

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Just read a comment saying those biscuits are “healthy jammie dodgers”
They aren’t, they are just jammie dodgers aimed at parents with toddlers who want to feel like they are giving them something healthy and will pay the inflated prices to mistakenly believe that.

ChilliDog

Wouldn’t want to be Chrissie Williams today (Organix PR contact)
[email protected]
Edit: she’s on annual leave. Monday will certainly not be her favourite day!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Sara_M

VIP Member
She has been more vocal about the disgust she has for this site than she was about the disgust she (should have) had about the KKK remark.

• Heart

Seethroughthecrap

Can any of the influx of "new members" aka Reb arse lickers please explain why it is suddenly the general public's fault that her family/children may suffer because of her losing work because of her own racist, shady behavior? If i lose my job because of my own doing should i just go to the nearest public bus stop and rant and rave at everyone because it's their fault and not my own?! lol I find this logic of theirs utterly hilarious😂

Hell to the no she did not just mention Kermit! Freedom of speech Rebecca freedom of fucking speech! I don't know how YOU are allowed to get away with what you're doing!
Kermit you've done nothing wrong. She's just inadvertently sent a barrage of her sheep to probably gang up on you here. That's how spineless she is. She'll call you out but not the people in her own village because she doesn't want the truth verbally quite literally told to her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
There are some very good points being made but, for me, I'm afraid the Mrs Meldrum ship has sailed.
The time to apologise was when she came back. She will only do it now so tattlers won't contact brands and inform them of her many misdeeds.
She was very withering in her post about the hands people are dealt.. the difference is she dealt herself this hand. There is nobody she can shift the blame to (though she will try).
If I had to make a choice between having Mrs Meldrum going on or Poppy not having a camera stuck in her face every day to make her parents money, I would choose the latter every single time.
It's a pity her mother and father cannot do the same.

• Heart

Margaret peel

Six months ago actually.And it's not what she did do.its what she DIDN'T do.Turned up empty handed to a food bank.Who does that???? If she had actually kept in touch with Fare Share and supported them.Kept their profile raised on her channel and gone back a few times without being paid I would respect her.But we all know she's not interested unless it benefits her.So zero respect for the way she conducts herself.
This was the final straw for me , I had PM’d Rebecca and several other popular influencers to ask if they would highlight the desperate need with regards foodbanks and young mother and baby charities I did not receive one reply , then to see that she was paid to highlight a food bank charity and had the audacity to turn up empty handed I was so angry I unsubscribed and have not followed any of these mummy channels . I am appalled by the greed and selfishness , they receive many u wanted gifts , toys , clothes , food , toiletries etc they can’t possibly use them all why not make a point if donating and influence their followers to do the same ? That would be my idea of positivity

• Wow
  • Sad

Largerlout

Whilst I commend @Kermit's approach; the perpetrator of a criminal offence should be reported to deter a repeat offence(s).

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Redbreast

VIP Member
I’m so confused 🤔 she doesn’t seem in the slightest bit scared or remorseful. In fact her behaviour is the opposite. No fucks given, no idea why anyone is upset over a fucking octopus, an apology on her Instagram suited to keep her sheep well and truly in the dark and firmly still up her arse. Laughing and deleting/blocking people asking questions. This is not the behaviour of someone scared of losing her livelihood or business. She has no care whatsoever for those she’s hurt.

You’re good people, that’s why it feels uncomfortable. Do you think she cares the same for your feelings? She openly couldn’t give a shit. All I want is her to do this properly and stop acting like she can do what she likes and there are no consequences. She could have changed at any time over the past year and rectified every single fuck up but SHE has chosen not to. That is how much she cares about her business. Like others have said it’s the children I feel sorry for, but I feel worse that their lives are there for the world to see. Let your children have normal childhoods for goodness sake, stop blaming everyone else and be accountable for your own shitty behaviour. Stop going to other businesses and complaining, but not expecting your followers to have an input/opinion on your business. The woman is an absolute joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 29