Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 3652

Just out of interest. Is this site illegal? Guessing not as it would be taken down by now if it was?

Lewkyhere

I’m a little but surprised that her Channel Mum friends haven’t jumped to her defence on their own stories/channels. I know Jess Avery did a few posts in her defence earlier in the week, but with this all happening tonight I would have thought they would band together in a show of ‘Channel Mum brand’ solidarity 🤷🏾‍♀️

What good would it do. Its wasted.

lola

It won’t let me attach videos [emoji854]
booooo .... I know it might take longer, I have used https://imgur.com/ imgur to upload and then shared the link to the video (I have used for sharing silly memes and stuff like that -don't judge:LOL:) you can only upload short videos up to 30 sec with sound from mobiles.
you dont need an account, just make it public. and then you just copy and paste the link

I can’t find the story where she mentions @kermit
once deleted they disappear from all media :(

XxeimaxX

What has happened plz give a quick bullet pointed update lol. I understand she had named someone but why? Wat happened for her to do that??

inspirespirit

Is it the person’s real name or just the Tattle username that’s in the comments? I can only see the Tattle username. If real name though it would need to be reported.
Her real name was mentioned a few times. Ill have a look to see if it has gone.

Tigercat55

Chatty Member
I like fat jobless slobs and I can not lie
You tittlers and your hobbits can't deny
That when a meldrum walks in with an undisclosed ad and a racist post in your face
Your fat slobby jobless tattling fingers get sprung

Get a hobbit. Get a job. Lose some weight folks.
Who are the real trolls, eh?
BRILLIANT! 👏