Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestjoe

She is such a cunt... that lot went over the rope for the photo and straight back in tumble dryer...there’s no way in hell she will dry out there again, tree sap and 🐦 💩 falling on the badly hung clothes....that BMW 140 is really good for the environment too for a run to the worlds worst cheap fashion shop primark or the gym....

• Haha
Reactions: 35

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Lees getting exited about a coffee machine!
He then tells poppy who doesn't look happy or totally well he has to pay for the baby bel before she opens it.
Must be odd occuramce for kids to see them pay.
He probably sliced the baby bel into 3 and shared it between the girls. They eat their dinner better when they are given small portions dontcha know!!! 🥴

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Omg could her follow friday of Candice be any tackier...honestly I'm not racist I have a black friend!

Text book defence for racists

• Angry
  • Haha
Ha! I've been blocked by Reb! Haha!

May as well out myself... It was me who pointed out the racist comment on her video. With the full quote.

My name is on full view in the screen shot.
(picture of me and my daughter.)

What an ostrich she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Better get booking those reiki sessions, stroke a crystal, get some more ramming in and go fiddle nervously with your pig necklace as I feel this is probably her biggest boob of them all.

• Haha
  • Wow
M

Member 2133

“Normal consumer” you f**king kidding me??

• Haha
  • Wow

montydonfc

VIP Member
He loves a trip to Costco - why didn’t he even get her a cake made there? The Tesco one was shite and even I would have been raging if that was my 30th birthday cake. Any big birthday I’ve had, my husband always gets a big cake made for me...£200 a night at the Fairmont and then home to some Richmond Bangers and a Tesco Birthday cake... she’s so so lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Tagging candice and referring to her as dreamy was quite possibly the dumbest thing she’s ever done! It showed she had no idea about Candices account and just used a suck up influencer term, and she clearly just picked her for a reason. So so stupid.

Rebecca needs to make a full apology for this mess. Take some time off social media, reassess her life, her channel and more importantly, her decisions. I am disappointed that her response to being called out on her casual racism, is to fall further down the rabbit hole by suggesting women of colour to follow in a sort of "Look at me, I'm not Racist, I like people of colour. LOOK, LOOK"

I follow Candice, and I like the work she's doing with Make Motherhood Diverse and her work with Ria from The Doctor Mummy regarding maternal mortality. I am cross on her behalf that a simpering idiot like Rebecca sodding Meldrum can be so fucking shallow. By all accounts, they've met once.

Qwerty123

Doesn’t want to influence her viewers into donating to a charity but will happily influence her viewers into spending money at large businesses i.e. Next, Elemis, Boden, Joules etc etc etc etc ????

• Angry
  • Wow

Bittersweetsymphony

Surprise surprise she’s deleted all the negative comments from her you tube. Well know what Reb you can delete those but you can’t delete what people are saying and what they really think of you. You might seem all angelic and shiny on you tube but locally and in the city most people know you have sticky grabby little mits and they have got your measure especially now after the other day. Be consistent with your AD’s it’s not hard is it?? I remember a day when if you were paid to advertise something then the “brand loyalty” you speak about was actually expected. Morally you two clowns are bankrupt and I’m just glad my career is one that I have worked my arse of for and not one like yours that’s just a fairytale.

• Haha
  • Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I know Rebecca doesn't read here and pays no attention whatsoever to 15 trolls and dicks but just on the off chance she glances this way take heed....

We all wish Poppy better, no one wants to see her poorly and as parents we understand it's tough. However be smart, know that cancelling your charity run after such pathetic fundraising attempts and using this as the excuse will inevitably back fire massively for you. You have been able to comfortably leave your ill child at home with a parent while you visited the gym today. While you may say this helps anxiety etc it is a non essential visit, that could have been postponed if your child was deemed ill enough. Unless she deteriorates and is admitted to hospital overnight there is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for you not leaving her with her father again, for similar amount of time, so you can complete the run and raise the money for a charity.
I know you won't do it for the sake of the charity, but for the sake of your business, and your reputation, don't be so arrogant as to cancel.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Going back to vlogs basically because they take the least amount of imagination and effort.
Wants to share more of what the family get up to......ermmmm is that why they allegedly stopped the Meldrums channel, because they felt they were sharing too much?!

She’s full of shit this woman!

Pack it in love - get a real job and get Lee back to work too - share the pressure of earning money and paying the bills.

God, she’s so irritating.

• Haha

montydonfc

VIP Member
Oh and mr meldrum I bet that’s an ad for boozt website!
When he’s creaming his French knickers over a Jack Wills sale for all the best buds bestest buddies best mates in your whole entire best lives you can guarantee it’s an AD for Boozt.com

Yes! That’s why she chucks them in kidsclub🤣😂 seriously though it’s whatever fits best for Pat and Edgy, kids are just s second thought!!!
The priority list goes:
Rebecca
Rebecca’s Wants
Rebecca’s Needs
Rebecca’s Holidays
Rebecca’s Self Care Time
Rebecca’s Gym Sessions
Rebecca’s Shopping Time
Rebecca’s Pottering Time
Rebecca’s “Career”
Pat
The Kids

View attachment 13449

Stupid place to hang a washing line, between the trees🙄. When they're in full leaf it'll be bird shit central underneath there. 😂😂😂. Let's keep that to ourselves though shall we🤐🤐🤣🤣
I’m big on hanging my washing out...like it is one of my great pleasures in life to see a good washing drying out the back - so it really bugs me she has two towels hanging beside each other hung over to dry the opposite way on the same line? She needs to go round and ask her Mum how to hang a washing up properly. And seriously?! All those “vast grounds” they have and they can’t get a proper washing line instead it’s a bit of rope stuck between 2 trees?! Come on man! 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
We all know all the family reads here- well Jesus Christ get Rebecca some help. This isn’t normal behaviour for a mother and is indicative of something very worrying.

I just cannot imagine seeing a family member or friend filming with a clearly very unwell child that way...broadcasting to over 100k people. The thought of betraying my ill child like that. I just can’t find the words for how I feel about that.

Lee’s mum. You comment when you spot Poppy looking tired in a photo. You are completely in sync with these children. This must hit you in the solar plexus seeing your little sweetheart being touted out to the public when she is so ill. It’s making me cry so it must be hurting you deeply. Stand up to her. You can do it.

Last edited:

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I despise this woman. Get off your fucking phone and look after your sick child. AGAIN! Can she not go half an hour without recording herself. Christ she really thinks she’s something special.
She’s a terrible mother in my opinion. And those girls will grow up hating her.

• Angry

asedgyasawedgy

Her social media is embarrassing now. It’s simply a QVC type channel she’s running, badly.

Seriously Reb it’s so cringe to watch. The sheep don’t even care about half of what you are flogging and any decent followers must be seriously turned off by your constant sales pitches.

Are you not ashamed of how you look now compared to a few years ago when you were up there with the other channel mum floggers like Katie Bow Bow and Katie Ellison etc? Your channel has turned into a 💩 show. If there’s an end game in mind and you’re churning out all this crap to turn a quick buck and cut loose soon then fair play. Make the money while you can. If this is just your current business plan and you believe it’s sustainable- it’s not. Find some integrity and run your business properly. You’re making yourself and all the other mum floggers look so bad/ worse.

• Heart
  • Haha

MrBull

VIP Member
I think she should have addressed the racist remark personally. A sincere apology that she left an offensive comment in the first edit etc etc. Really poor.

[email protected] is where you send stories or screen recorded video clips by the way. Parenting blogger in KKK video shame...

Mummy442

VIP Member
I 100% agree. Some people on here are incredibly sad and I worry about their lives and how much enjoyment they get out of a strangers misery. She’s hardly killed anyone, just been silly.
The thing about offence is that it’s subjective. You can t tell someone what can or can t offend them. I imagine that you have nt been overly offended by the reference to the KKK in her most recent vlog and therefore find that she s been a bit ‘silly’. However there are many people who will be highly offended by the inference to a white supremacist group while watching a family vlogging channel. Knowing that she HAS offended a lot of people I would have thought common decency would dictate an apology?
And that s before we even mention tagging a black lady off the back of this incident.