Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelbear1

I don't get how the 'friends' involved in the video aren't telling her to take the whole thing down. Either 1) they don't see anything wrong with racist jokes or 2) are happy to see her company flounder?
What vlog is this about?? Haven’t been on in days and unsubscribed So haven’t seen anything

M

Member 4266

Look I obviously don’t know Candice, but the everyday racism she talks about on her page is being stepped over by white women for jobs. As she said, the KKK thing in the lift is a sort of “nonsense” but being used as a SHIELD for a white woman’s fuck up, a woman who gets brand deals thrown at her, book deals, holidays, Boden clothes etc etc while Candice gets her 500 word article omitted from an article referencing HER business is totally unacceptable. That’s the kind of stuff Candice faces every day and why what Reb did after the video screw up is pretty awful, imo.
I wasn't disputing any of this...

reader87123

VIP Member
I'm really sorry, but I'm going to be one of those really annoying people and ask what's been going on?! If anyone has time to update me I'd really appreciate it. I've gathered that a friend (which one, btw?) made a joke in a video, but Reb didn't want to delete the video? What has Candice got to do with it? Thank you! 😘

fireflies

VIP Member
Just had a look at her grid, they were the girls outfits on Easter Sunday when they were egg hunting, the girls all had a nose and whiskers painted on their faces, which would be why none of them are looking at the camera in the #Ad ! 😂😂 so she binned them off to go to the gym and missed their egg hunt, came home, showered(?🤢) and changed and set them straight to work! 😂
Lol well spotted.
She multi tasks
I assume she painted the girls faces with eye liner pencil.
Is the actual line a skipping rope.
I dont get why brands cant see comments are limited.
Think the skirts from her primark haul.

Carol_ann_carol

It’s important to note that this is one of the very first instances that Mrs Meldrum has been called out publicly by people in her own social media field. She can’t say it’s a few twats on some gossip forum, these are all ‘influencers’ like she is and her really bad reaction to all of this led to them publicly calling her out. Was it worth it? I think not.
Which influencers have called her out. Candice, Messiah Kaeto, anyone else?