Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karen1

I don’t think the next title should reference the “joke” at all. Would lower the tone of the page, not appropriate.

Reactions: 43

Emily87

Well, I've just unfollowed Reb and Lee. I can't even hate watch any more.

When I started watching her, she was a devoted, busy stay at home mum with a husband who was away a lot - basically a much more put together version of myself. I was inspired and motivated by her. I donated money when Lee did his charity run and I bought products she recommended (which I now realise were all undeclared ads and through affiliate links).

Now, she is a vain, selfish, greedy woman who no longer has any interest in being a mother. She will say or do anything for money and has no qualms about trying to squeeze as many pennies out of her loyal viewers too.

What I find baffling is how many people fail to see this and how she keeps getting more and more followers/subscribers.

Farewell Tattlers, thanks for all the laughs.

Reb, I know you don't read here (😉) - your greed will be your downfall.
Do you know what I couldn’t have put it any better myself. You are so right. And thanks to you I have also just unfollowed her.
In the end she will pay a very big price for her decisions and all her free holidays and clothes and face creams. Sadly however her children will pay the biggest price of all.
I think your comment here and the last photo I’ve seen of her (cradling her really poorly baby daughter, whilst posing and pouting for a selfie and then popping a filter on before sharing on her public profile) has finally made me realise that I just don’t want to see this anymore.
To Safiyah, Florence and poppy, I am so sorry that you have wound up with greedy, selfish parents who truly do put themselves first.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

MrBull

VIP Member
I find her too repetitive to watch now. Same old, same old. Got to “trolls and dicks” and got bored.

Trolls and dicks unite! ✋🏻😄

Must be a good thread title in there.

What about, ‘heads down, thumbs up, trolls and dicks, I give zero fucks!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Lots of trolls appearing on here lately. No jealousy here. Only utter disbelief at the shit show that keeps getting worse because of HER shitty behaviour, what exactly am I supposed to be jealous of? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Weirdly I’m not jealous of a strange, unequal relationship, a dark house with gifted belongings, a sad child who hates being filmed, an unsettled baby, the worst holidays with a family I could imagine, gross food, endless shopping and buying stuff in primark, spending hours a day monitoring comments on social media and blocking people, not knowing who my friends were and having to film every day, my kids, my day, my presents, special Moments.
I still feel sad for Lee about the gender reveal. Why was that public fodder.
They are nothing to aspire to or be jealous of.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Bittersweetsymphony

Is her thinking Candice is “dreamy” her attempt at making us all think she’s not a racist, red lipped little baboon cheeked, google eyed little fanny. Candice is a big fan of Michelle Obama and what she stands for and I’m pretty sure both of them wouldn’t appreciate a KKK joke. But that’s ok because it wasn’t sickly sweet tinkly voiced little Reb that said it so why should she even put it right. Yeah well it’s your channel Reb your responsibility to edit that hate out. Jesus I would hate to think of the way you all speak as a family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

inspirespirit

oh good grief. So Rebecca put up a sycophantic post on her insta about Candice when she doesn't actually know her? and this was somehow to prove she wasn't racist after the KKK incident. OMG Rebecca, you really are an idiot. Time to crawl back under your stone. A lot of people are starting to work you out which is exactly what happened to every single one of us on here. We didn't just dislike you for no reason. Every one of us has a reason and now looks like you have made an enemy that you could well do without. Good for Candice for speaking out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Yel

Chatty Member
At the risk of repeating everyone else, it's disgusting that she's taking money from smart energy UK and pretending to be helping climate change.

This company is funded by all of us through our energy bills and increased prices Ofgem allowed to support the "smart" meter rollout. She's hasn't even got a washing line and probably has a carbon footprint 15 times more than the average person.

Lots of people struggle to pay their energy bills and increased bills to pay for awful schemes like this boils my piss.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Rubynoodle

Mr and Mrs Meldrum you muppets!! Hang your heads in shame. Wholesome family channel you are not. More like a pair of teenagers playing house and have no clue what you are doing - at anything in life. I want to know who the fuck follows these two Meldrum twats for inspiration nothing inspirational about either of them or their boring lives!
Grabecca followed Candice but has clearly unfollowed since she was confronted by her. I wouldn’t want to mess with Candice 🤣 she can stick up for herself and quite rightly so. Who would want to be associated with that shit storm. Only one way that lift is going now - DOWN! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Bittersweetsymphony

I find “follow Friday” a bit weird. I mean can you imagine if every Friday you just casually recommended to your friends who to speak to. “And this is wee Bill the postie he delivers my mail and he’s so so honest, genuine and down to earth the way he pops the letters through my letterbox is like he was born to be a postie, exactly the kinda guy I’d hang out with” it’s just fucking weird 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

WBlue

Am I bitter? No I am not. Do I think someone should follow the regulations of the industry they work in? Yes I do. Just like I follow the regulations at my work otherwise I would be struck off the register.
How is a cashier in a bank the same as someone protesting this perfect insta life when it’s all bloody freebies and hardly anything declared. Does that cashier make vulnerable young mums feel inadequate and under achieving? No she bloody doesn’t.
Would I exploit my you g children, film and share their entire childhood without their consent, expose them to dangerous world of the internet? No I bloody wouldn’t especially for a few shit free holidays in the camps and some mid matched furniture. All her followers know her children’s full names, family and friends names, what school and nursery they attend, what parks and soft play they go to, where there house is. It’s bloody terrifying!
Lastly do I work my arse off? Yes I bloody do I have been working my arse off since I was at school to get to the level in my profession I am at now and I have no plans to stop working my arse off.
I’ll take the “starter house” I paid for with my own money, the degree I earned (a proper one!), the masters I will earn by next year, my
2 Gorgeous young daughters who I don’t exploit for my own financial gain, my successful career and overall generally happy life. I am proud of what I have achieved but I bet Rebecca can’t say they same when she looks back in 10 years time and sees what she has done to ruin her girls childhood.
Sorry for the super long post just had to vent 😡😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Karen1

I'm actually starting to feel a bit for Rebecca. Do I think she is a KKK sympathiser? Not in a million years. Does anyone here really believe this??? Her friend made a crappy joke which she should have edited out but she didn't. Trying to cover her back by tagging Candice was also very stupid. She barely knows her and Candice and her probably have very little in common. She's a very stupid person sometimes but this feels like she is being hounded for something more than it is.
Oh stop would you! She only cares about one thing and that’s herself. She used that woman and also two small children today to cover her back! Absolutely shameful! She should have removed the whole video immediately and put up an apology but chose to keep it up for the views for the €€€€! No one to blame but herself!

• Heart

Mummy442

VIP Member
I think she ll pull out of the run! Is it this weekend? She ll blame it on poppy being unwell! X

• Sad
  • Angry

ChilliDog

Slipped off to watch Drag Race and eat my Chinese and ALL FUCKKNG HELL HAS BROKEN LOOSE!
Karma is a massive bitch and she’s here to bite old Edgy on her #kindlygifted #selfobsessed #sneakysaleswoman flat arse!!
Who got the popcorn?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Sheepie

If I was going to set up a staged photo of washing on a line I would choose either white or bright colours and hang things neatly. She seriously can't put any effort into anything, even when she's being paid. Lazy is an understatement!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
M

Member 4266

So I'm in 2 minds about all of this. No, I don't think she is a white supremacist at all. But what she should have done was hold her hands up and make an apology and taken the whole video down. Instead she doubled down and then made a stunningly stupid move this morning. Had she apologised and taken action in the first instance none of this would be happening. Shes done it to herself.
On the other hand, I really feel for Candice. It's not an accurate example, but I know that personally, whenever I hear some edgy comic make any sort of dead baby joke I feel absolute white hot fury and grief. Because it is something that has happened to me and it's such a deeply personal response. I imagine candice probably feels much the same way, because she clearly seems to have experienced racism in her life so it really deeply affects her, and angers her. And really, theres no excuse in the world for making someone feel that way.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
It’s Rami’s post from 11 hours ago, she must’ve just shared it.
I’m beginning to wonder how the hell this woman shares so much of her life every day. If I’m having a bad day (or week, or let’s face it, year) I don’t feel like taking photos, let alone just streaming my entire day with every dull activity.
Her stories are boring. Her life is boring. Monday is her favourite, not surprised. Lee takes girls to school so she can plan her week on computer. She goes to the gym and has a drink. Comes home and ‘pops’ on to say ‘sorry I’ve not been on much, so so busy’ then potters around her garden or mooches. Tuesday’s a biggy. Supermarket for Lee, pound shop for her. Such a big stressful day that a nana may have to do school run as #sosobusy. Weds, gosh that week of hard work went fast. At the gym and so so lucky been #gifted a pile of tat. Thursday gifted event with 1 select cute child and a session taking photos where I need a wee in a Boden jumper so I can put them out all next week with an orange filter. Friday, thank god. #exhausted so so tired as such a busy week, really missed the girls as forgot I had them lol, you know how it is. Sat/sun gym for me whilst kiddies get watch. A walk in the woods and we are done.
SAME every week. Dull motherfuckers.

Sorry for long post, their week is just so busy I hadn’t realised!

• Haha

Jndc85

The thing is in todays society we should be calling out anyone who makes racist remarks. Jokes about looking like white supremacists hate group who tortured and murdered innocent black people when you are a bunch of middle class white people in white robes is not okay. Its completely ridiculing and making a joke of what happened and that is NOT okay. If we allow people around us to make racist "jokes" or "comments" then when will it ever end?

Her then not apologising and deleting all comments and likely blocking those who highlighted it in the vlog makes it worse. She's trying to sweep it under the carpet.. Then to make it even worse she goes and uses candice like that today to try prove she isn't racist.

She also shared the racist joke on Twitter. She's a white "middle class" spoiled little rich girl who has no idea what it's like to suffer racism and exclusion daily because of the colour of skin you were born with and her behaviour is disgusting.

Reactions: 35

GreyWolf

VIP Member
She's an embarrassment. Hanging a bit of washing on the line and thinking that is her doing her bit to save the planet whilst planning to jet off on another holiday. Does she have any clue how flying is so bad for the environment.
Also those daily plastic drink cups are not eco, driving to the gym daily is not eco, flying and fashion hauls are not environmentally friendly, in fact her lifestyle is not really very environmentally aware at all.

View attachment 13449

Stupid place to hang a washing line, between the trees🙄. When they're in full leaf it'll be bird shit central underneath there. 😂😂😂. Let's keep that to ourselves though shall we🤐🤐🤣🤣
It’s also tiny and only for the ad, there’s no way a washing line hastily hung up between 2 trees could deal with a family of 5. Idiots.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35