Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
That’s too funny springwatch 🐞🕷🦗🦟🐀
Aye, fit like i day, it’s Lee here fae springwatch coming live ti ye fae (sunny/rainy what ever weather it is in Banchory estates), yi see I’ve teen ower fae beachgrove Gairden In sunny aiberdein since I’ve got nae mare a Di we mi time, and eh welcome to ye a for waatchin i day on ma first iver programme. Wid ye tak a look at i wither i day, it’s a Braw day here in i sunny villaaage o Banchory, and movin on let’s tak a luk at I live camera I set up to find oot fa wiz diggin up ma gairden.....yi see at blinkin sheep 🐑🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

montydonfc

VIP Member
Why does she need content suggestions from the sheep for what they would like to see when she’s on holiday? She should just use the weeks worth of pre-recorded content she was bragging about last week.

Pat with the camera outside... oh Florenzo Florrie Darling Florrie Favourite Middlest Go Florrie Flo-Belle I’ve just had the best idea darling, let’s take one of the security cameras from the house and set it up here to look down this hole, won’t that be amazing darling?!

1) Pat, Florrie couldn’t give a fuck about the hole, unless of course you’re going to pull a bike out of it for her.

2) Pat, why have you always got to be such a fucking twat “ONE OF THE SECURITY CAMERAS” actually knob off and just say you’re setting up a camera instead of trying to sound like a big fancy ponce when you didn’t even buy the cameras you were gifted them shock horror.

Will all wait with baited breath for the morning to see what comes out the hole 😒 and I mean the one in the ground, not the one on Rebs face cos we all know what that will be 💩

• Haha
  • Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
What’s with the ooh managed to start the day with a gym sesh... fuck off Reb. You’ve been going to these PT sessions with Rami for weeks now and have set days you attend. You’re not just randomly managing to hit the gym for a quick 30 mins workout between the school and Nursery run then heading into the office for a day of work. She grates on my tits with the nonsense she writes.

Every single Monday is the same.. to-do list ie me time/self care/self indulgence/self procrastination list, a gym session, literally more emails than a multi-national company has going across their servers for a Monday morning and feeling oh so good it’s a new week.

She must be bored shitless herself. How does she find anything in her life remotely relatable or even enjoyable?!

Justreading

VIP Member
Did anyone watch Katie Ellisons Q&A video yesterday. She mentioned "trolls" and how you can't expect everyone to like you or have the same opinions, and unless they are nasty comments regarding her kids etc she will never delete bad comments!
Such a blatant dig at Reb! 😂😂

• Heart

Alightened

VIP Member
Bloody hell, that's some polo neck she's got going on there😲. I thought she'd had to have a neck brace on, due to trying to be too edgy yesterday and pulling a muscle🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Yawn, women supporting women, lift up another mum she says.
Like the time she refused to meet up with her baby Centre buddy because she had enough friends?
Or when she said she imagined Irish Mammy sitting about in leggings and a T-shirt being fat?
Lift other women like that?

• Wow
  • Angry

Anita

Don’t know how to deal with this “bullying’” from Rebs🤣as it’s having an impact on my mental health and am starting to feel anxious since what we seem to write on here she seems to be right on the ball, I might just go and wrap myself in a very expensive jumper in the hopes this feeling goes away. I will stop crying in a minute but not before I go and rant to my insta followers, I might get the police on this too!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Cjames

Long time reader of this, only just registered (I read at 3am when feeding my 11 week old!)
Like others I used to really enjoy watching, whilst doing the ironing etc... then it started becoming really advert driven, I don’t tend to watch ad videos, so ended up not watching past the ‘live’ new house tour when they moved as they all seemed to be ad and I just got bored.

I can’t believe she’s soooooo sooo tired after poppy being awake, I’ve just done the school run for my other two and I’ve had to cancel my ortho appointment (only to have a retainer fitted!) because my eyes feel like they are falling out of my head- there’s no way I could manage the gym right now!

Bittersweetsymphony

It’s hard being an edgy mum is it. Maybe she should just try being a mum for more than a couple of hours at a time. There’s been more sightings of Elvis around the kids lately than her. Funny how she’s all smart in Edinburgh but from what I can make out absolutely HATES leaving the confines of her compound when she’s at home in Banchory and always have to have someone with her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ffsffsffs

Newbie here. Been reading a while after googling Mrs M - all is not what it seems.

Brand loyalty taking the piss. Didn’t she just advertise iolla glasses and now another glasses company ?! Went to post on Instagram and whilst I’m not blocked, I can’t post; dodgy much?!

Shame on you Meldrums, shame on you.

Jade33

VIP Member
A little constructive critiscm is great for anyone, but why are people on here so nasty and bullying? Skanky gym gear? Seems she’s doing amazing in the gym,looks fantastic and it’s really to try and take her mind off the nastyness that gets written here.. Like this?
Sure discuss her moderately but there’s no need to be so intense.We are all adults surely? Let’s keep it calm :) x
The "skanky" gym gear is spot on, she goes to the gym after school drop off and doesn't shower till evening and wearing her gym clothes all day! Constructive criticism: have a shower and get changed! 😷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Queenie

VIP Member
A little constructive critiscm is great for anyone, but why are people on here so nasty and bullying? Skanky gym gear? Seems she’s doing amazing in the gym,looks fantastic and it’s really to try and take her mind off the nastyness that gets written here.. Like this?
Sure discuss her moderately but there’s no need to be so intense.We are all adults surely? Let’s keep it calm :) x
Oh calm your tits Reb! 😂

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
That naughty vest bullshit is ridiculous. I'd never sign up for PT sessions with a dick like that. Everyone is entitled to a treat, it's not like she's eating that every day. She's exercising regularly and I think she eats very little normally so the McDonald's makes no difference. I'm beginning to sound like I'm sticking up for the woman (😱), but I just think that Rami is an idiot.

Alightened

VIP Member
Someone's replied to her busy day pic this morning🙄🙄🙄

Well...
  1. Everything I do is given to me free.
  2. I don't have the kids to look after, I've got people that do that for me.
  3. I'm a lazy arse really, I just pretend I'm busy up in my office. I'm actually having a nap.
  4. Lee does most of the sorting out of the kids for school, nursery and playgroup.
  5. Anyway, mind your own business. I'm entitled to please myself in doing whatever I choose.
  6. I don't usually reply to my minions unless I'm trying to flog them something, so count yourself lucky that I've answered you at all.
  7. Now run along and swipe up to all the stuff I'm trying to flog on my Insta stories.
  8. Don't bother me again.

• Haha
  • Heart